Pie's free resmas raffle

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
BloodBlueIris

9:49am Dec 12 2015

Normal User

My favorite thing about Christmas is being with my boyfriend. He's trying to get another job, because where he is working now everyone is required to work on every holiday, not for the whole time though.

ghostlady

10:07am Dec 12 2015

Normal User

My favourite thing about Christmas is that many more people believe in the possibility of goodness and magic than usual. No matter how many people try to spoil it, most people still believe in the magic of Christmas :-) :-) 

There is always another way....
Pie

10:16am Dec 12 2015

Normal User

Each will be won by a separate player so there will be 3 winners

vfb123

10:47am Dec 12 2015

Normal User

My favorite part of Christmas is when I look for presents for others.
Bulbasaur

2:50pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

My favorite thing about christmas is spending time with family

Live-laugh-love
Snow

3:57pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

My favourite thing about Christmas is the whole atmosphere surrounding it (music, decorations etc). Also spending Christmas Day playing games with my family and eating my Mum's delicious Christmas dinner! ^^

-
Oz

4:08pm Dec 12 2015 (last edited on 4:13pm Dec 12 2015)

Writer

/Enters

Rather curious about this, tbh.

Sorry about your natties, Pie... D=

Favorite thing about Christmas/Resmas? Finding that perfect gift, and imagining the looks on their faces as they unwrap it. :P

... also, do you want any extra donations to this thing, as extra prizes perhaps?

Sin

4:10pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

I'm going to be really shallow here...

My favourite thing about Christmas is food. Lots and lots of tasty tasty food. Of course the worst part is having to cook all of said food!

Merry Christmas Pie ^.^

¸.·´.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

¸.·´.·´¨) ¸.·¨)
Merlin77

4:40pm Dec 12 2015 (last edited on 4:41pm Dec 12 2015)

Normal User

As some of you know, I am one of the older folks playing Res, because my kids and wife do. But for me Res has equated to a representation of Christmas year round, with giving, caring and magic and imagination.

But at the end of the day I am very spiritual and it is for me what the holiday is named after, making all the rest possible. Because of that moment of joy and possibility 2k years ago,all of our favorite things of Christmas are possible. So I give thanks for a holiday that marks hope for humanity and making getting to know all of you possible.
Snom

7:24pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

I'm going to be super gushy and say that my favorite thing about this Christmas in particular is that it's going to be the first holiday that I get to spend together with my s/o. It'll be a few days late, but that'll be like the real Christmas to me and I'm super excited. ;u;

Peatals16

8:06pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

My favorite thing about Christmas is putting up the tree and decorations with my family.

I\'m a narwhal
Lunasparkle

9:24pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

For me, Christmas time is a time to remember those you love and show your appreciation. It's about Spending time with your loved ones and giving from the heart to express your love for them. Also, I am a person of spiritual faith, so I celebrate the birth of Christ who loves us all.
Steampunk

9:32pm Dec 12 2015 (last edited on 9:42pm Dec 12 2015)

Normal User

Thank you for holding this. You are very generous, as are many people on here, and I am very grateful:) 

And my favorite thing about resmas is definitely how generous everybody is on here. There are some really great people on here and people really try to help you out when you need it. 
Frank

9:33pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

The best thing for Christmas for me is FAMILY. It's the time for the year when I am able to go home and be with my parents and siblings. Really really good time of the year.

evilbloody

9:40pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

Food...Food nd more Food ~~~<3 thanks

\r\nhttp://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/advertisements/hlw-lt-3/
Mallory1031

10:19pm Dec 12 2015

Normal User

My favorite thing about Christmas is going to Christmas Eve Mass with my fiance

Ginger by day..and night
SecretsOfTheShadowsOld

12:30am Dec 13 2015

Normal User

My favorite thing about Christmas is being around family near the fire, I'm not a big fan of getting or buying gifts for others, but I'll do it anyway! Seeing everyone's faces when they open their presents are priceless. You can't help but smile when they hug and kiss you. The holidays are a time to relax and be with friends and family. Sure, the presents are nice, but they love for one another is what shines through.
 Thank you so much for doing this raffle. It means a lot, especially since the cs pets are so hard to obtain! Thanks!
Mystical

10:59am Dec 13 2015

Normal User

My favorite thing really about resmas is the giving  to the community while er end up forgetting about ourselves. I dont to me every holiday because im always one of those really cheery people on the holidays who loves giving then seeing on their happy faces light up.
then the lovely traditions we do on christmas regardless who u are. Everyone is in Joy. 
Go Christmas Spirit!!! *waves palm palms* lol
but I think this rafle is awesome

tayloi

5:36pm Dec 13 2015

Normal User

My fav thing about christmas?
Probably the gifting part
I can't afford like anything so its nice to get a little help xvx

Tea

6:09pm Dec 13 2015

I'd love to join please.

My favourite thing is the general atmosphere. You can't beat it! xx