Tattoo'd Creatu

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Moltres

1:48pm Jul 16 2012 (last edited on 3:20pm Jul 22 2012)

Normal User

So, yesterday, the idea of Tattood creatu slipped into my mind.. And ER suggested that I suggest the idea!

So, there could be an item, maybe something much like a trance potion or dye kit, that would allow creatu to have tattoos.
 The color would be different for every creatu, and it's unique (like it is a new color in itself but every species looks different, like calico). 
I got the idea from the tattoos that Renji Abarai has on bleach c: 

There could be different designs, based on the origin of the creatu, such as tribal, flowers, waves like an ocean, and more. If you all could post suggestions that'd be awesome :) 

Perhaps to attain this... Tattoo kit, it would be purchasable from the CS shop or from The black market. I think it should probably go in the CS though, so res can make more money to keep making cool things like this :D

Suggestions:
Crowflux : War Paint

Examples: 
Skypi:

Sunni:

Juke

1:51pm Jul 16 2012

Content Manager

Er, a little too much like Calico for my liking.
No support.

Guiven

2:27pm Jul 16 2012

Normal User

Renji and his tattoos, xD

I'm neutral on this suggestion. I suppose I like the idea of different pattern designs on creatu that vary by species, that's what I like so much about the calico coloration. But at the same time, we already have pets like the Shaefu and Omni with markings on their pelts, although they aren't really designated shapes.

Again, I'm neutral on this. I'd sort of like to see/hear more about some of the design ideas.

29.png
Juke

1:51pm Jul 17 2012

Content Manager

Also;

In addition to Shaefu, Kioka, Omni, etc, that already have patterns, what about more complex, findable Creatu?

Murren, Quelis, Easero, Intes, Roditore, etc.

Artists'd be pretty hard-pressed to find a spot to shove a tattoo on.

Guiven

1:57pm Jul 17 2012

Normal User

That's sort of what I was thinking, unless, like what they did with the calico pets, the artists erased or removed all the normal markings, and added new ones. The calico quelis has stripes, while a normal quelis has little spots/speckles, whatever you want to call them.

That's why I'd like to hear about more specific patterns first, because otherwise I'm not sure how this would work out.

29.png
Moltres

8:06pm Jul 17 2012 (last edited on 10:12pm Jul 19 2012)

Normal User

That could be pretty awesome to see how there could be different places for patterns, though it would be interesting to see where tattoos and such could go.
If a new color doesn't work out, perhaps if they ever make clothing for pets, they could add tattoos for clothing.

crowflux

9:10pm Jul 18 2012

Administrator

New idea based off of tattoo idea: War paint?

Zen

3:24am Jul 19 2012

Artist

i like the idea of tattooed creatu but only if the tattoos were tribal. the idea of creatu with little picture tattoos on just doesn't appeal to me. and as suggested before some already have patterns.

i think that war paint is an amazing idea D: full support on the war paint~

Unicorn

11:40am Jul 19 2012

Normal User

War paint would be awesome!! .. if you could find a way to even make the creatu look tougher and a little more beaten up.. that would be way cool!!! pluss they would be all painted up for battle x.x gahh MUST HAVE

RAINBOWS and STUFF
Moltres

12:58pm Jul 19 2012

Normal User

Haha yes! :D 
I also think that little pictures would look pretty funny, and weird.. But there could just be different flowing designs in the tattoo to resemble something like flowers or waves. I think I want to draw on some creatu with my iPad to see how it goes (I've never done it before so it looks kind of weird haha) and if anyone else wants to try that'd be awesome! I could even post them in the first post!

Juke

2:00pm Jul 19 2012

Content Manager

War paint plz.

-imagines Myotis with the eye stripe things-

Hnng. <3

Guiven

5:33pm Jul 19 2012

Normal User

War paint... yes, definitely yes.

Total support for war paint. <3

I still wouldn't mind seeing some of those tattoo ideas though. :)

29.png
Zen

5:58am Jul 20 2012

Artist

because i was bored ( i know it sucks xD)

Moltres

9:49pm Jul 20 2012 (last edited on 9:56pm Jul 20 2012)

Normal User

Noooo, skypi it's awesome! I made a few... now to figure out how to make it show up on here @_@

The Zennie is not necessarily finished but I ran out of time haha. It could be an example of things they could add to creatus... though I think the blood is a bit much >3<. Also, the Myotis is personally my favorite O:

crowflux

2:08pm Jul 21 2012

Administrator

I'm glad everyone likes the war paint idea! 
I still love the tattoo idea, I just don't know how it would be applied. But I will probably experiment with both ideas.

Nice Zenirix, skypi! I really like what you've done to the cheek, chin, and bridge of the nose!

Sunni's as well! I can already tell there is a lot of good stuff going on here. I like iluvu's face, and Myotis' body. And obviously all the detailed tribal markings on Zenirix are awesome too! With your Zenirix, I can see where the tattoo idea might work.

Moltres

3:22pm Jul 22 2012

Normal User

Thanks crowflux :D I really hope that we could get these ideas, it'd be awesome to see different variations of war paint and things for different creatu @.@

Kittykat

5:31am Jul 24 2012

Normal User

If it's a potion type thing, I like it, if not, no support

YoursTruly

4:42am Jul 26 2012

Normal User

How would potions make tattoos? o 3o Maybe get like, temp. tattoos, like the ones you wet and peel off the back of your hand. xD

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Divinity

9:30am Jul 28 2012

Normal User

I have to say no support. There are already many different creatu colors and designs and I think adding tattoos would be too much. The pictures do look pretty cool, but it would just complicate things too much.

ILUVCREATUS

11:24am Jul 28 2012

Normal User

same as skypi. support on tribal tattoos and war paint.
"like the idea of tattooed creatu but only if the tattoos were tribal. the idea of creatu with little picture tattoos on just doesn't appeal to me. and as suggested before some already have patterns.

i think that war paint is an amazing idea D: full support on the war paint~"

Photobucket
Go to page: 1, 2