Rule for Phaeda's Scan!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Wendla

3:27am Jan 29 2012

Normal User

Can we make a rule that if you have scanned a creatu for kir, you may NOT release it in the forest!

prinxess

12:42pm Jan 29 2012

Normal User

Why?

Guiven

1:55pm Jan 29 2012

Normal User

No support. I realize it might seem cruel to buy a pet, scan it, and release it, but once someone owns a pet, they're free to do whatever they want with it. I can't say I like the behavior, but I see no reason to block people from releasing pets. A lot of people scan most of their pets, whether they bought it from someone, or it was already theirs. Then there would be very few pets in the forest.

The whole point of the forest is to release unwanted creatu for others to adopt. Adoption agencies help out with this by having a person take care of a pet, but there's barely any difference. This is the system's way of allowing people to send their pets on. The forest is there for unwanted pets to find homes, and not all people will feel comfortable with an adoption agency because it's user-ba[injection]sed, and not part of the Res system. What a user does with a pet is entirely up to them.

29.png
Graveyardfox

2:22pm Jan 29 2012

Normal User

And for how long should this rule last? If someone is clearing out their showroom two years from now and decides a cream Murren with a crappy name isn't worth trying to sell, are they going to be forced to keep it just because they scanned it years ago?
That hardly seems fair to anyone.

Guiven is right, the forest is basically a random adoption agency. How much luck do you think a low coloured common pet called "Max2345" would have in a user ba[injection]sed adoption agency? It'd probably never be adopted. If it's lucky, there will be a sanctuary for it's species, but for less popular pets, it'd be stuck.
If this was real life I would much rather see a pet be able to run free in the forest with other creatu where maybe it will be adopted or maybe not than be shoved in a showroom or only taken care of because the user is forced to. Or maybe even killed off because the user would rather have an overflowing graveyard than a messy showroom.

No support, sorry. I empathize with you wanting the best for Creatu, the system itself is already fine.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
SamSam96

11:39am Jan 30 2012

Normal User

no support sorry

Jzbelle

3:10pm Jan 30 2012

Normal User

So, if I pay my Tu for a pet and then scan it, you're saying that I shouldn't be able to release it for others to enjoy for free?  Others who might not care if it was scanned or not and would be happy to get free pets to keep for themselves or sell for a profit?

No support.

3mmique

8:19am Jan 31 2012

Normal User

No support. Completely agree with Loki & Jz, if someone say, couldnt release a crappy named pet, be it even something extreme such as f6g4otuqego as some people name their pets, what are you meant to do with it ? If its a nattie, especially. Let it die ? Id rather release it. Who would adopt something like that ?

мα∂ηεss ωιℓℓ cσηsυмε үσυ...
Zen

1:49pm Jan 31 2012

Artist

i understand that it can be annoying but for all the stated above 
no support 

FluzzMe

2:26pm Feb 1 2012

Normal User

No support for the rasons stated above, sorry.

Fenghuang

8:06am Feb 2 2012

Normal User

No support. If you want Kir pets, I suggest you buy or "rent" unscanned ones.
Wolf

5:05am Feb 4 2012

Normal User

No support.

However, it is still a suggestion and has been added to the 'Already Suggested Ideas List.'

Go to page: 1