Idea about shop til's

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Star

4:01pm Jun 17 2015 (last edited on 5:55am Jan 3 2016)

Normal User

As I am sure everyone knows, you can not check, take from, or add anything in the shop of the class you aren't.
However, I feel like it is not necessary that we must be that class in order to remove tu or check our til from it. I think it is really unfair that I have wasted roughly 50 mil or more switching classes to check my merchant shop, only to not have enough tu in my til to cover the costs of buying Merchant and Rancher class tokens.

I suggest that we should be able to at least SEE (I can tolerate not being able to take from, though I would like too) what is in our til. That way we at least know if it'll be worth the 28 mil it costs to switch between classes if you go the tu route.

I am honestly getting tired of spending 14 mil on a merchant token,only to see I have 4-5 mil in my til, then spend another 14 mil on a rancher token to switch back.
Think about it, if you owned 2 stores in real life, why would you pay to remove money from your own til? It doesnt make any sense.

EDIT 1/3/2016 Another thought I had would be to combined both tills into one.

rn
Kittykat

1:55am Jun 18 2015

Normal User

I feel like someone suggested this before but I can't find the thread xD
I think what was suggested was something on the lines of 'ghost viewing' where we'd be able to see how much tu there was but wouldn't be able to take it.
Nevertheless, I supported it there and I'll support it here too c:

WhiteFox

9:36pm Jun 24 2015

Normal User

Full Support! :D

HEIL XESPA Pterodragon Egg on Dragonadopters
Corvid

9:37pm Jun 24 2015

Normal User

I agree, it would be a huge help.

Zimber

9:37pm Jun 24 2015

Normal User

I support this. :D I want this to happen!!!
Blacksasscat

11:51am Sep 7 2015

Normal User

Full support

I am ashamed of myself - I have a dead Iluvu and a Dead Silver Sirleon. I also have no resurrection Potions.
SerenityDream

7:19am Sep 14 2015

Normal User

haha yeah Ghost viewing, it was my thread ^.^ obviously support too 

Silverstream94

3:36pm Dec 26 2015

Normal User

Though I have never switched my class, I support this fully :3

budderlover3

3:31pm Jan 7 2016

Normal User

support