Sere's Shoppe Of Random.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
SerenityDream

3:36am Feb 10 2014 (last edited on 8:46am May 19 2014)

Normal User

SERE'S  SHOPPE OF RANDOM

Hi! Welcome to my Shop :D Here I'm selling, well... pretty much everything under the sun that I could offer XD If you're interested in something let me know and I'll give you the price :)

PURE TU MADE THROUGH THIS THREAD: 152,975,000/300,000,000

.::ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT::.
TU
CP
Easy to Sell Items
CS Creatu/Items/Eggs
Coloured Creatu which I don't already have
POSSIBLY Books/Squishies/Snowglobes/Cookies that I don't have or Gems.

LEVEL 1: Introduction
LEVEL 2: Names
LEVEL 3: Creatu
LEVEL 4: Items
LEVEL 5: Random Stuff I Offer
LEVEL 6: Buying

[url=http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/advertisements/sere-039-s-shoppe-of-random-/~page/1/] Selling Names (Incl Syphilis!), Creatu, Items, Name Searches, Egg Hunts! :D

[url=http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/advertisements/sere-039-s-shoppe-of-random-/~page/1/] Selling Names (Incl Syphilis!), Creatu and Random Items! :D

SerenityDream

3:38am Feb 10 2014 (last edited on 8:52am May 19 2014)

Normal User

~SEXY NAMES~
**PLEASE READ**
OPEN TO HAGGLING
Taking Offers as I've never sold names before. Names are priced but I'm not knowledgable with name pricing so if you feel it's over priced (or under priced if you're nice) Offer what you feel the name is worth and we'll see where we go! 

If anyone knows what these names are worth, even if you're not interested in buying, your input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

English Words (Define them on google)
Nobel (Albino Zaphao) - SOLD (150mil)
Access  - 30mil
Occur  - 30mil
Syphilis (Mutant Skaldyr)  - 95mil
Laminar (Also word in spanish) - 15mil
Axiology - 40mil
Cinephile - 40mil
Embrangle - 30mil
Inextricable - 30mil
Mesmerised - 40mil
Militancy - 25mil
Solicitor - 25mil
Sonna - 40mil
Supererogation - 5mil
Virtuosity - 50mil
Ismaili - 30mil
Serials - 10mil
Specify - 20mil
Pugnacity - 10mil
Asatru - 35mil
Occultists - 30mil
Abramelin - 50mil
Phantasms (Also Episode Name of Star Trek) - 40mil

Words In Another Language
Zomer (Summer in Dutch) - 25mil
Shumu - 25mil

Mythological/Legendary (Mostly Japanese/Greek)
Itsumade - 30mil
Panotii - 20mil
Kamikiri (Also Character in Naruto) - 40mil

Relating to Tv/Games/Music/Books
Thimbletack - SOLD
Vargrimst - 10mil
Tritops (kpop) - 3mil
ErkyPerky - 3mil

People Names
Imane (Won a World ti
tle in '11) -
10mil
Sushruta (First Indian Surgeon 600BC) - 5mil
Danesha (American Soccer Player) - 15mil
Julieann (Voice Actress) - 25mil
Maylin (Olympic Figure Skater) - 60mil
Pridley - 1.5mil
Isabeth - 40mil
Kasandra - 60mil
Mandanna (Author, Also has UrbanDict Meaning.) - 10mil

SerenityDream

3:39am Feb 10 2014 (last edited on 8:47am May 19 2014)

Normal User

~CREATU~
All Creatu in tle="" target="_blank">Rancher! + Possibly some in tle="" target="_blank">showroom :)
POST HERE TO HAGGLE | OFFER ON SR CREATU

SerenityDream

3:40am Feb 10 2014 (last edited on 8:30pm May 15 2014)

Normal User

~ITEMS~
These items are mostly in my Gallery so you're welcome to scroll through there to see what interests you. Although I do hold a couple of the items in my inventory. Take Note I have More than one of some of these items :) 

.::DEFINITELY SELLING::.
POST HERE TO HAGGLE
***Note: Most Items in 'Special' Sections are over priced***

.::POSSIBLY SELLING::.
Line 1:Atquati Berriestle="Eat these tiny berries with care, they have been known to burst before you are done biting into them. Better keep some napkins with you when eating them just in case." border="0/">Candy Corntle="A tasty treat for any anyone! Feel free to stuff hand fulls of these small, bite-sized candies in your mouth. It's what the dentist wants!" border="0/">Chocolate Beastietle="Molded for monstrous proportions, this will feed the sweet tooth of any candy craving beast of the night." border="0/">Christmas Light Recipe Cardtle="Not everyone can figure out how to create beautiful strands of Christmas lights on their own. Use this handy card for some great ideas." border="0/">Cloud Mintstle="Just a few of these sweet, cloud-shaped mints will have your breath crisp as the morning air. The many compliments bound to come your way will have you on cloud nine." border="0/">          Line 2:Dried Blood Necklacetle="This necklace looks like it is made of strands of dried blood. Do you dare wear it? Or perhaps you revel in the knowledge that others bled for your outfit." border="0/">Ebilia Poptle="" border="0/">Empty Taffy Wrappertle="Well how rude. Someone ate the taffy and just gave you the wrapper instead!" border="0/">Enchanted Collartle="Made of gems plucked from the Enchanted Springs, this unusual collar seems to be kept together by a strange force. It is a rather beautiful, if not quirky, piece of jewelry.

" border="0/">Expired Candytle="These stale looking sugary sweets don not look that appetizing. Who knows how long those have been out?" border="0/">
Atquati Berries | Candy Corn | Chocolate Beastie | Christmas Light Recipe Card | Cloud Mints
Dried Blood Necklace | Ebilia Pop | Empty Taffy Wrapper | Enchanted Collar | Expired Candy

Line 1:Foil Wrapped Beastly Candytle="The eyes on this foil wrapped candy seem to be glaring at you. Is it daring you to eat it? Better bite into it before it bites you!" border="0/">Gummy Creatu Eggstle="Adorable little candy eggs that replicate some of our favorite Creatu eggs; either that or they are some of our more disliked Creatu, making them all the more easier to devour." border="0/">Gummy Monster Heart tle="" border="0/">Gummy Pumpkintle="This candy tastes and looks just like a pumpkin...only much more chewy.

" border="0/">Haunted Gummy Mintstle="Yummy gummy mints that will make your mouth water, but you better watch out for the ghost. " border="0/">          Line 2:Licorice Jaaku Lollitle="This lollipop is so well crafted that some treaters may mistake it for an actual Jaaku!" border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Lime Gummy Battle="This gummy bat is a bit sour so if you do not like sour things you might find yourself making a silly face while eating it. Maybe not exactly fitting for Halloween when all your friends are laughing instead of screaming, but who says the holiday has to be scary?" border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Lime Gummy Rattle="The radioactive green color grabs your attention while its tangy crisp flavor crawls on your taste buds." border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Living Pumpkin Vinestle="I am not entirely sure how you are going to keep these alive when you want to go somewhere but they certainly make a good accessory if you are standing still." border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Marshmallow Maggots tle="Are these maggots made of marshmallow or maggots that happen to look like they are? Well, they are squishy and white and jiggle when you poke them. I suppose that does not really help you figure it out does it? Just take a bite and hope you get lucky." border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">
Foil Wrapped Beastly Candy | Gummy Monster Heart | Gummy Pumpkin | Haunted Gummy Mints
Licorice Jaaku Lolli | Lime Gummy Bat | Lime Gummy Rat | Living Pumpkin Vines | Marshmallow Maggots

Line 1:Murren Face Masktle="Just because you wear this mask does not mean you can duck into your shell if you embarrass yourself so think before you act!" border="0/">Myotis Oni Masktle="This jeering face is sure to make anyone jump in fright, especially if you surprise them. It may not be dark but those beautiful patterns make it perfect for a party." border="0/">Mystery Jaaku Lollitle="This Halloween lolli is both a trick and treat all in one: it tastes of something different with every lick!" border="0/">Orange Halloween Sweettle="The traditional color of Halloween, this sweet is sure to be enjoyed. " border="0/">Purple Halloween Trick or Treat Sweettle="The perfect candy to give out to any little Trick-or-Treater!

" border="0/">          Line 2:Rancher Glovestle="Handling Creatu can be dangerous sometimes so protect your hands by wearing these gloves. You cannot be picky when raising Creatu as a rancher but you can be safe.

" border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Spooky Myotis Backpacktle="This backpack will not let you fly, but it will flap in the wind as if you are as you run to catch whatever bus you missed. Careful not to get those claws caught in anything as you walk, they may be difficult to untangle. On the other hand, those claws could be tangled together to keep your candy safe." border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Stitched Necklinetle="What did you do to need these stitches? Did you lose your mind? Perhaps it was your entire head that almost fell off your shoulders. Is that why you have these?

" border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Toilet Papertle="The ultimate tool in turning more than your enemies homes into a mummified mess. Fear it!" border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">Trickster Sweettle="This sweet does not look all that dangerous. Is there a trick on the inside somewhere or is it just called a trickster sweet to scare you?" border="0/" style="line-height: 1.25;">
Murren Face Mask | Myotis Oni Mask | Mystery Jaaku Lolli | Orange Halloween Sweet | Purple Halloween ToT Sweet
Rancher Gloves | Spooky Myotis Backpack | Stitched Neckline | Toilet Paper | Trickster Sweet

Truffel Pumpkintle="A sweet treat of the healthier kind.

" border="0/">Silver Stardust Urntle="Species from Scria" border="0/">xeeroh Rotten Candy Appletle="This candy apple stopped being a treat long ago. Its presence fills any room wit the reek of rot and decay." border="0/">
Truffel Pumpkin | Silver Stardust Urn | Xeeroh Rotten Candy Apple

SerenityDream

3:48am Feb 10 2014 (last edited on 8:15pm May 15 2014)

Normal User

~RANDOM STUFF I'M OFFERING~
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR BUSINESS: NO

NAME SEARCHES - 800k
For 500k extra I will also reveal the location of any names similar to the one you are searching for.
COMPLETED: 26
AVERAGE TIME TO FIND: 30m - 3 Hours
AVERAGE WAIT TIME: 30m - 3 days
If It takes me longer than 3 days I will give that user 20% off the name search.

EGG HUNTING - INCUBATED AND 15% OFF MARKET PRICE
COMPLETED: 1

SerenityDream

3:50am Feb 10 2014 (last edited on 8:37pm May 15 2014)

Normal User

~BUYING~

CREATU FOR CURRENT KIR QUEST:: Albino Skaldyr - Offering 20mil.

~THINGS I'M COLLECTING~
Squishies
Books
Cookies
Snow globes 
Gems: Will buy all 75k each.

SerenityDream

3:58pm Feb 10 2014

Normal User

^

Rose

7:22am Feb 11 2014

Normal User

How much for a res potion? (:

SerenityDream

7:25am Feb 11 2014

Normal User

How does 475k sound? Lowest in shops is 525k :)

SerenityDream

6:41pm Feb 11 2014 (last edited on 6:41pm Feb 11 2014)

Normal User

Item Sent. Thanks for buying Ferniio! :)

Setzer

7:10pm Feb 11 2014

Can I hire you to search some names for me? I just need two. ^^

SerenityDream

7:28pm Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Ratchet - Sure can! :D What names were you after? :)

Silverstar101

7:46pm Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Sent you an rmail :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SerenityDream

8:00pm Feb 11 2014

Normal User

Rmailed back! Thanks for the interest <3

Vivster

6:26pm Feb 12 2014

Normal User

How much for:

Myotis Oni Mask

Spooky Myotis Backpack

Silver Stardust Urn

?

lilie

1:06am Feb 14 2014 (last edited on 1:12am Feb 14 2014)

Normal User

how do you name search?
And 250k for xeeroh rotten candy apple?

-
SerenityDream

6:19pm Feb 14 2014

Normal User

Vivster - At the moment I'm still considering whether I will sell those items depending how I go with everything else I sell. Thank you for the interest though <3 I'll Rmail you with prices if I decide to definitely sell :)

Lilie - For name searches I go searching through the entire creatu data base searching for a particular name which someone would be after.
And I'm sorry but I'll have to decline that offer. The Xeeroh Rotten Candy Apple would be worth way more considering there is none for sale at the moment. Thanks for the interest though.

lilie

6:37pm Feb 14 2014

Normal User

wow! Where is the creatu data?

-
SerenityDream

6:41pm Feb 14 2014

Normal User

Lilie - I just mean creatu Search, where you can find all the creatu. I just go through all those pages looking for the name :)

lilie

7:03pm Feb 14 2014

Normal User

wow XD

And I think you should leave the candy apple as big as it is, because it's special and there's none in shops, so it stands out :)

BTW, how much are you expecting for the candy apple?

-
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4