Attention all readers and writers! I need you're advice...

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Glamophonic

5:56pm Nov 20 2009 (last edited on 6:16pm Nov 20 2009)

Normal User

Hey everyone! Glam here. :)

Now, a few odd months ago, I began writing a short story which I titled 'Team Silver Storm'.

I'm no writer, and I never intended to continue the story, but over the past few months, I have gotten requests to continue with it.   

The story depicts of a Black Iluvu by the name of Camoura, who is found in the Atquateen forest by Foils - a Silver Zaphao, only later on to realize that Camoura has no memory of how she got to the forest and why.

As the story unfolds, Camoura soon learns that Foils is part of an exclusive and elite team of other silver pets, who hide underground in the forest. They are known as Team Silver Storm, and are known to help those in need.

Foils invites Camoura to stay as Camoura as no where to go, but Hounding - a Silver Tesuri and leader of the team, disallows it. While Hounding argues with Foils about Camoura's stay, Flak - a Silver Ardur accidentally surprises the Black Iluvu from behind, and this causes a huge explosion which is later on discovered to have stemmed from a secret ability Camoura holds within her.   

I already know how to continue on with the story and what the plot will be. I've planned it out and sorted out personalities for new characters and everything.

However, I will only write this up if people are willing to read it - I need quite a few 'fans' and supporters in able to write this - I want it to be read! 

I'd give you guys the link, but for some reason, I can't link anything. But you can read the story through accessing my profile (click on my banner at the end of this post) and by then scrolling down and clicking on the image 'Team Silver Storm'. Sorry for the inconvenience, guys! but thanks again!

Glam

Yo fais.
Ardor

6:01pm Nov 20 2009

Normal User

I'll read it. you should finish the story.

Moltres

12:24pm Nov 21 2009

Normal User

Sounds good. Kinda reminds me of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games though, haha.. Like in Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky you have the Dimensional(I think that's how it's spelled..>.>) Scream ability. :P

Go to page: 1