Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

Zeus' Killer- Poseidon's Mystery To Solve

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
thaliaflame98

8:58pm Feb 25 2010

Normal User

Oh! Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

Still, ROCKING this story!!

"Monsters are real. Ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win." ~Stephen King
MrsMasonMusso

12:06pm Feb 26 2010

Normal User

Part 8

I really wish I could have kissed Mandy. But her friggen phone just had to ring. I forgot about that and we went through the cafeteria doors. Mandy led me to a table with three people.

"Mom, Dad, Alex, this is Poseidon Apollo." I smiled and shook her father’s hand.

"Mr. Apollo, do you play sports? Have a job?" Mandy’s father asked me.

"Yes I do. I’m on the varsity bowling team and I did martial arts last year. I work at the bowling alley. I’m pretty good friends with the owner."

"Bowling? What’s your average?"

"Two twenty seven." I smiled.

"That’s pretty good."

"I’m trying to find a college that has bowling."

"Interesting." I glanced over to her mother. She looking at me weird.

"Poseidon, so have you ever even realized that Mandy went your school?" Her younger brother asked.

"Actually no." I said with a laugh. "But the other day we got talking, and we realized it. The sad part is, is that we’re in the same lunch. But we sit at opposite sides of the cafeteria."

"Poseidon, you can sit. We don’t bite." Her father said.

"Thanks Mr. Argon." I smiled again. I sat next to Mandy, taking her hand under the table. She smiled at me.

"What are your grades like?" Mrs. Argon finally spoke.

"All good except English. That I need a little help on." I said with a half smile.

"And you’re in what grade?" I looked at Mandy. She nodded and I told them,

"I’m a senior." Mrs. Argon shook her head at Mandy.

"Mom, before you say anything, he’s only a year older. It’s not a big difference."

"I told you I didn’t like that." she said through her teeth.

"Mother, its one year."

"I don’t care!" Mandy leaned in and whispered in my ear,

"I have to get out of here. I’m going with you." I nodded.

"Well it has been nice meeting three. Mr. Argon, Mrs. Argon, and Alex. I have to check on my mother." I got up and Mandy followed.

"Mandy where do you think you’re going?" Mrs. Argon raised her voice.

"With my boyfriend." She took my hand and led me out. When we were through the doors, she was almost in tears. I hugged her.

"Mandy, its okay." I whispered and kissed her head. She started sobbing in my shoulder.

"My mom always does this! She never likes the guys I do!"

"Well we aren’t going to be apart. Not right now." I held her tighter.

"Thank you Poseidon." She whispered.

"Do you want to go outside? Get some air?"

"Yeah, please." I had my arm securely around her waist. We went out to the front of the hospital and sat on a bench.

"Did you even care that I called you ‘boyfriend’ in there?" she asked, wiping her eyes.

"Not really." I said with a half smile.

"That word just pisses her off do much. But maybe pissing her off wasn’t such a good idea."

"Maybe not. But we’re going to be together as much as possible. I’m keeping you safe." I whispered and looked at her. Mandy was staring at the parking lot. She took my hand and squeezed it.

"Poseidon, I really don’t want to die." She whispered.

"You’re not going to." I whispered. "Look at me." she did. "Do you trust me?" I asked in a whisper.

"I trust you." she whispered back.

"Are you sure?" I moved my face as close as I could to hers.

"Positive." I took my opportunity, and finally kissed her. I felt something right away, as our lips finally touched. I definitely think it was a spark. Mandy broke away and blushed with a smile. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Do you want to head in?" I asked, stroking her face. Mandy nodded and we got up.

"We’re not going to the cafeteria, just to let you know." She said with a laugh.

"I know. Do you want to see your brother?"

"If he’s awake, I’ll stay, if not, I’ll go with you to see your mother." I put my arm around her and went to her brother’s room. He was awake.

"Hey Ryan, how you feeling?" Mandy asked.

"Better." he said. They looked exactly alike. Same hair, same, eyes, same everything.

"Ryan, this is my… um,"

"Boyfriend." I said. "I’m Poseidon Apollo."

"Did you tell Mom?" Ryan asked Mandy.

"She flipped put because he’s a year older." She said. "I think Dad likes him though. They talked a little about college and his job and sports."

"Well if Dad likes him, then you’re good. You know that right?"

"Yeah I do, but I want mom to too. I think Alex might like him too."

"Should I try to get your mom to like me?" I asked.

"The more you try, the more she won’t like you." Ryan said.

"So I should just stay back?"

"Maybe. But we’re not being separated for long." She looked in my eyes.

"We can’t." I whispered.

"Why?" Ryan asked. I looked at Mandy, wondering if we should tell him.

MrsMasonMusso

6:08pm Feb 26 2010

Normal User

okay part nine. i did nothing but sit on my butt and write all day.... thats what freaking snow days do to me... ugh!! its a bit longer...  and thanks for the feedback!! i love it!! and for whoever wants to criticize meanly go for it!!! i need that to be a better writer!! <3 <3 <3 thanks!!!

Part 9

Without even asking me, she told Ryan everything.

"So, that’s why you don’t want to be away from Poseidon?" he asked Mandy.

"Yeah. Ryan, just don’t tell Mom, Dad, and Alex. Please."

"I won’t. But, Poseidon, why do you think it’s your father’s killer?" he whispered to me.

"I don’t know. Just a feeling."

"Well, listen, if Mandy gets hurt, I’m not going to be happy with you."

"She won’t get hurt. I’ll protect her."

"You better."

"Ryan, stop being so protective! I’ll be fine!" Mandy said with a laugh.

"I don’t want anything happening to my little sister."

"You’re older by five minutes!"

"Still older!"

"Wow." she laughed. "You’re so immature!"

"But you love me!"

"I have to!" I spent an hour with Mandy and her brother then decided to go back to my mom.

"Mandy, is it okay if I go back to my mom?" I asked.

"I’ll go with you."

"You should stay with Ryan."

"No, take her away!" Ryan said.

"Alright. Nice meeting you Ryan."

"You too Poseidon. Remember what I said."

"I will, I will." I took Mandy’s hand and went out.

"My brother likes you. Thank God for that."

"I like Ryan too. At least, you only have my mother to meet. I’m an only child."

"I would hate that."

"I actually like it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, its peaceful."

"Wow." We walked to my Mom’s room and walked through the door.

"Hello Mother." I said. "This is Mandy."

"Hello Mandy." She smiled.

"Hey Mrs. Apollo."

"You can sit, Mandy. Poseidon can go get another chair for himself." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"I’ll be back then." I said and walked out the door. At the end of the hall there are folding chairs. I got one and went back to the room. I set the chair next to Mandy and took her hand.

"So, Mandy, are you in any sports or anything like that?" my mom asked.

"Well, I’m in creative writing."

"Really? That sounds pretty cool."

"It’s fun. Writing is how I express myself."

"That’s a really good way."

"That’s what my dad said too. My mom thinks it’s dumb and I should just stop. But my two brothers say I’m amazing and should try and get things published."

"I’m a huge reader, so I would love to read some of your writing." Mandy smiled.

"If I go home tonight, I’ll get my laptop."

"Okay." After a half-hour, I could tell that Mom really liked Mandy and Mandy really liked my mom. We were in the room for hours. Mandy’s phone rang again.

"Excuse me." Mandy got up and went out the door. Five minutes later, she begged me to come out the door. She was in tears.

"What’s wrong?" I asked as I hugged her.

"T-they said that I’m going to d-d-die tonight." Mandy struggled to get the words out.

"Who?"

"I don’t know. It was a guy I know that."

"You’re not dying tonight. You’re not leaving my side."

"But, my mom doesn’t like you."

"Ask your dad if you can sleep over my house. I have to be by you."

"I will. Please, please don’t let me die."

"You’re not going to die." I held her tighter. "When you’re with me, you’re safe."

"I know. I trust you."

"Look at me." Mandy looked at me, in my eyes. I kissed her gently. "You’re safe." I whispered and rested my head against hers. "Go ask your dad. Meet me back here." I whispered and kissed her again.

"I’ll be back." I let her go and leaned against the wall. A few minutes later, Mandy came back.

"Alright, I can stay the night."

"Good." I whispered. "Do you want to go now?" Mandy nodded. "Let’s go and tell my mom." I had my arm around her waist and we told my mom. I kissed her goodbye and we left.

"Can we stop at my house for clothes?" Mandy asked.

"Sure." I stopped at Mandy’s house and we went in and she got clothes, and all her necessities. After that, we headed home. When we were there, I unlocked the front door, and we walked through.

"Mandy, you can just leave your bag right in the living room. We’ll take it up later."

"Alright." She put her bag on the couch and followed me into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything?" I asked.

"I am starving! Can you make me something?" she asked with a laugh.

"I can’t cook for my life." I said with a laugh. "Want to order pizza?"

"I don’t care! I am hungry!" I laughed and called. A bit later it was delivered, and paid for. I took it to the kitchen, set it on the table, and heard Mandy coming in the kitchen. I got plates and we got what we wanted. I sat on the counter and she sat at the table. As I ate, I kept thinking of her. Of how she’s being threatened. I hate that. I really do. I’m going to protect her, no matter what. She’s going to be safe with me. I swear that she will.

After we ate, I put everything away and we went to my room. Mandy took her bag with us. We sat on my bed. She had a terrified look in her eyes. I knew exactly why. She’s afraid of dying. But she’s not going to die, so the killer’s *censored* out of luck if he or she’s trying to kill Mandy.

My door started to creak open. Someone, with a huge knife in their right hand, came closer to Mandy. It was someone who I never seen in my life. He had blonde hair, hazel eyes, and was tall. I got up, stood in front of her. He still came closer to us. He had a slow, steady walk. The door was closed behind him. I tried to think of a plan. Nothing came to my mind, it was completely blank. My stupidity got the best of me. I tackled him to the ground. I tried to get the knife, but he cut my leg. I swore intensely, and still tried to get the knife. His left arm kept me from it. I had a terrible idea, but anything would be fine. I bit him, he let go of me, and I got the knife. I looked at Mandy, I gave her a look saying, "call the police" and she did. I still held the killer down. I heard the sirens outside and Mandy bolted for them. The cops ran into my room, while I still had him. They brought an ambulance too. I got my leg bandaged up and saw the police handcuff the killer, and take him away.

"Are you okay?" Mandy asked, as she took my hand.

"I guess I’ll have to be for now." I said back. "Are you okay from seeing what you did?"

"I’m scared *censored*less." She whispered.

"It’s okay, so am I." I whispered back.

fullmoon

8:25pm Feb 26 2010

Normal User

I can't wait!!!

ssgarcia97

11:38pm Feb 26 2010

Normal User

This is amazing!

Theyellowflash

6:30am Feb 27 2010 (last edited on 8:08am Feb 27 2010)

Normal User

yah,this is pretty cool o: /has secretly been following since the beggining

/blergh 

Mythalian

7:14am Feb 27 2010

Normal User

:) me likee

MrsMasonMusso

12:29pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

ahhhh feedback!! <3333 i'm writing part.... umm 10? yeahh part 10! it'll be up proabably today!!! thanks!!!
Mythalian

12:50pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

:))

MrsMasonMusso

1:20pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

thank you soooooooo much for the feedback!!! part ten doesnt have much going on but yeahh keep the feedback comning!!! i LOVE IT!!

Part 10

The cops interviewed us and then left. We were in the kitchen, didn’t move, didn’t say a word. It was silent. We weren’t looking at each other, we only had each other’s hand.

"What are we going to do?" Mandy whispered.

"I wish I could tell you, Mandy. I really do." I whispered back. I was still on the counter. I moved over to let Mandy sit beside me.

"I am seriously scared out of my mind."

"I know. I am too." I looked at her and kissed the side of her face. "We’ll figure out who’s doing this. I promise." She moved to hug me.

"Please, I don’t want to be threatened like this."

"You’ll be safe soon. I swear."

"But, when I have to go home, who’s going to protect me there?"

"We’ll figure something out." I whispered. "Now, lets try to sleep."

"How can we sleep like this?"

"Well one, its past eleven, and two, we sleep in the living room. Or do you want to go in my room and lock the door?"

"What’s safer?"

"My room maybe?"

"Okay." I locked all the doors and we went to my room. Mandy went into the bathroom and changed into her pajamas and I took off my jeans and shirt, and put on pajama pants. Mandy knocked at the door and I opened it. Mandy saw me, and she was wide eyed.

"Holy crap."

"What?" I asked with a smile.

"Your body!"

"What about it?"

"It’s hot as hell!" I looked at my body. Okay, a six pack, maybe that’s a turn on I guess.

"Well thank you." I said with a laugh.

"You’re welcome."

"Well you can have the bed. I’ll take the recliner."

"No, you don’t have to. I have no issue with sharing a bed."

"Take my huge comfy bed. I’m fine in the recliner. I’m going to brush my teeth." I went across the hall into the bathroom, brushed my teeth quickly and went back. Mandy was in the recliner. I smiled.

"Out." I said with a laugh.

"No, take your bed." She said the same.

"Mandy."

"Poseidon." I went over and picked her up and dropped her on the bed.

"Stay." I said to her as if she was a dog.

"I’m not a dog." She said with a laugh.

"I know. Now, try to sleep. If you need anything wake me up. I don’t want you being alone. And I’m leaving that lamp on. Do you care?"

"No, I was about to ask if you could leave it on." Mandy laughed. I turned out the ceiling light and kissed her goodnight. I sat in the recliner and reclined it.

About an hour of trying to sleep, I gave up. I found my laptop, and went on Facebook. I logged on and saw I had fifty notifications. Great. I checked them, and went to my wall. I edited my relationship status from "In a relationship with Cameron Smith" to "In a relationship" because I don’t know if Mandy has a Facebook. Then five minutes later Kacey just had to comment. It said,

"Oooh is it with that little sweetheart?" I smiled and commented back,

"It sure is." Another five minutes later we were on chat. We talked for hours about her. Nothing bad.

"Poseidon?" I guess Mandy woke up.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I can’t fall back to sleep. I woke an hour ago."

"Do you want me to come over there?"

"Sure."

"Hold on." I logged out of Facebook and went by Mandy. I got under the blanket and Mandy got close to me.

"Were you up all night?" she asked.

"Yeah. I gave up on trying to sleep. I went on Facebook and talked to Kace all night."

"You should add me."

"I’ll get there." I smiled and kissed her head. "Do you want me to get my laptop again?"

"Yeah." I got up again and got my laptop and charger. I plugged it in and logged back onto Facebook. She took it and put her name in the search box and requested herself.

"Oh crap, I have to change my picture." I said, a little embarr*censored*ed.

"Why?"

"It’s Cameron and I."

"Ew, change it!" she said with a laugh.

"I have to find my camera. I’ll do it tomorrow. Do you want to go on yours?"

"Yeah." I logged out and she went on and accepted me. She changed her relationship status to "In a relationship with Poseidon Apollo". I smiled when she did.

"I might fall asleep. That okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I’m getting tired myself. After I log off, you can shut it off. You have a Mac, I don’t, so I don’t know how to shut it down."

"Mandy, its not rocket science." I said with a laugh.

"Just turn it off." Mandy said as she gave it to me. I shut it down and set it on the ground. Mandy rested her head on my chest and we fell asleep.

MrsMasonMusso

6:26pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

Part 11

When I woke up, it was light. Mandy was still asleep on my chest. I smiled to myself and stroked her hair. Mandy’s eyes started to open.

"Morning." I whispered and kissed her head.

"Morning." She whispered. We lay there for a few minutes and then I got up.

"I’m going downstairs. Coming?"

"Yeah." I took her hand and she got up. "My hair is probably a mess." Mandy said with a laugh.

"It’s fine." I said, kissing her head. We went downstairs and into the kitchen. I got cereal for both of us and sat at the table by her.

"How’s your leg?" Mandy said as she put her hand on my thigh.

"Hurts. I have to re-bandage it after I take a shower."

"I’m sorry you had to get hurt because of me."

"Whoa, Mandy, don’t be sorry." I said as I put my hand on her face. "Its not your fault." I kissed her. "Relax." I whispered.

"Okay." she whispered back. We ate and I took a shower while she was on my laptop. I bandaged up my leg and Mandy took a shower. I left my shirt off and was on my bed on my laptop. Mandy came out and tied her hair back. She basically sat on me.

"Hello there." I said with a laugh.

"Hey." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. I felt my phone vibrate next to me and saw I had a text. It said,

"Death is near for you and that dumb *censored*."

"Not again." I whispered.

"What’s happening?" Mandy was just as scared as I was.

"‘Death is near for you and that dumb *censored*’." I read aloud. Mandy took my hand and squeezed it.

"Poseidon?" She whispered.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Was the number restricted?"

"It’s a number I’ve never seen."

"Oh God. I’m terrified."

"I know, I know. I am too."

"What am I going to do? My parents want me home tonight."

"Do you have a webcam?"

"Yeah why?"

"Keep it on. I’ll keep mine on too. I’ll watch you tonight."

"Or, ask if I can stay again."

"That works too." A half-smile pulled at my lips.

"My dad told me he really likes you. He also said that I look really safe with you."

"So, it’s basically a yes?"

"Let’s hope it’s a yes." I stroked her face and rested my hand on her neck.

"Do you want to call and ask or want me to drive you?"

"I think I should call because God knows if they’re home or at the hospital. I don’t want to waste your gas."

"I need to get gas anyway. But call." She nodded and called her dad.

"Dad?" she said and paused. "Yeah I’m fine. I was just wondering if I could stay another night." Another pause. "Thanks Dad. And tell Mom to relax. I’m still a good little church girl. Sorry I missed church today too. I was going to tell Poseidon, but we were up all night." Another pause. "Alright thanks Dad. Poseidon and I will stop by to get more clothes. Love you too. Alright, bye."

"Its good?" I asked.

"It’s good. Now lets get to my house. My dad wants to see you."

"Should I be scared?"

"No. I told you my dad loves you." Mandy said with a bit of a laugh.

"Okay. Can I stop to get gas?"

"Yeah." We got up and I got a shirt then money then we left. I stopped at the nearest gas station, got gas, and headed for Mandy’s house. I had her hand the entire time I was driving. I’m stressing out I don’t want her hurt.

I pulled into Mandy’s driveway. We got out and walked hand in hand into the house. Her mom gave me a death glare as I walked in.

"Dad?" Mandy called.

"I’m in the kitchen honey." We walked into the kitchen and Mr. Argon was cooking something.

"Poseidon, it’s nice to see you again." he said.

"You too." We shook hands.

"Are you being good to my daughter?" he asked me.

"Yes sir, I am." I smiled and put my arm around Mandy.

"Would you two want to stay for lunch? Mandy I’m cooking your favorite."

"Grilled chicken and pasta?" Her eyes lit up.

"Yep." Mr. Argon smiled. "I have to get the chicken from the back." Mr. Argon went out the back door and Mandy and I were alone in the kitchen. She sat on her counter by the sink and I put my hands on her thighs.

"Are you going to tell your dad? You look really close to him." I whispered, making sure no one but Mandy heard.

"I’m debating. I don’t know if he would think we’re lying and separate us, or be our back up."

"No offence, but I don’t want your mom in any part of this."

"I know. I don’t either."

"But this is what I’m thinking, when Ryan gets out, he can help us out. If he’s well enough that is."

"That would work."

"I’m doing whatever it takes to keep you safe. I hope you know that. And the funny part is, is that we’ve only been friends for a day, and now we’re dating. I never take things this fast."

"We can slow down, I hope you know."

"I know. But I like change." I smiled and kissed her.

"Hey, get a room." Mr. Argon said as he came in. "Wait, no don’t. I like my daughter being innocent."

"Dad, I could lose that innocence at any time." Mandy said with a smile. "Especially with Poseidon." She smirked and kissed me.

"Mandy Argon, I forbid you to loose your virginity at all!" Mr. Argon joked.

"Whatever you say Dad…" Mandy said and laughed.

"Okay, well lunch’s almost ready. I have to get Alex to set the table."

"Kay Dad." then we were alone again.

"I really like your dad." I said with a laugh.

"And he really likes you too."

"I can tell." I smiled. "I think you should tell him, Mandy." I whispered.

"I don’t know yet Poseidon."

"Well that’s only my opinion."

"Your opinion means a lot." I kissed her again.

"Really?" I heard Mr. Argon say.

"Hey, its what makes Mandy happy isn’t, Mr. Argon?" I said.

"Yes it is."

"Then you’ll be seeing that a lot." I kissed Mandy again.

"Alright, alright, break it up." He said with a laugh. "Get to the dining room."

MrsMasonMusso

8:38pm Feb 27 2010

Normal User

i have been writing non stop for two days lol

Part 12

We went into the dining room and sat down. I pulled out a chair for Mandy and pushed it in. I sat next to her and her dad sat next to me.

"Poseidon, what are you doing here?" Alex came and asked.

"What I can’t spend time with my girlfriend’s family?" I asked with a laugh.

"I never said that! I was just wondering." He said with a laugh. I smiled and Mandy took my hand as she looked out the window. That guy again. This time he had a gun.

"Excuse us." Mandy said dragging me to the back door. "What are we going to do?" she whispered.

"I don’t know." I whispered back. "Tell your dad. Now." she nodded.

"Dad, can you come here?" she called. I had her hand.

"Yeah honey?" he said. He saw how terrified we were.

"Dad Poseidon and I have a huge problem."

"Mandy what’s wrong?" Mr. Argon asked in a whisper.

"There’s a guy outside. He tried to kill us last night. He’s threatening to kill me. Poseidon got his leg cut because he was trying to protect me. We don’t know why he’s doing this."

"My father was killed a few days ago. I think it’s his killer, trying to kill us." I whispered.

"Nothing’s going to happen to my girl." Mr. Argon said. Mandy broke out in tears. I held her tight.

"Dad, don’t go out there." Mandy begged. "Please."

"If he comes in here, call the police right away. Keep your phone right next to you." she nodded and I held her.

"Dad, that’s why I wanted to stay with Poseidon. We didn’t know if you’d believe us."

"Poseidon, will you keep my daughter safe?"

"I will. Nothing’s going to touch her." I *censored*ured him.

"Now I know why I like you more than any other of Mandy’s boyfriends. You’re protective."

"Thank you." I said.

"Do you want to stay here for a few days? It’ll be safer because I know your mother is in the hospital."

"That would be good. Thank you."

"Now, listen, you and Mandy need some time alone. I’ll keep watch for that guy." I nodded and set Mandy on the washing machine.

"It’s okay, it’s okay." I kept repeating to her.

"Poseidon, now we’re endangering my dad. I don’t want anything happening to him."

"Nothing’s going to happen to him, Mandy. Trust me. You do trust me right?"

"I do."

"Do you believe me when I say it’s going to be okay?"

"I do." I rested my head against hers. She kissed me. When we broke away, I wiped the tears off her face. I hugged her tightly.

"Now, do you want to go back and eat? Or is your appetite destroyed?" I asked as I kissed her forehead.

"I want to eat, but not in there."

"Can we eat in here?"

"It would be better."

"Mr. Argon?" I called.

"Yeah?" he called back.

"Can you come here please?"

"Yep." He came in and I asked him if he could bring us two plates of food. He did.

"Thank you, Mr. Argon." I smiled.

"Poseidon, call me Max, please."

"Alright, thanks Max."

"And, please, ignore, Leah. She just doesn’t like her little girl growing up. Neither do I." Max kissed Mandy’s forehead and left.

"You can sit on the dryer." I sat on the dryer and we started eating.

"Whoa, this is really good." I said with a smile pulling at my lips.

"Tell my dad that." she said the same.

"Oh, I will." Mandy leaned against me and continued eating. We finished up and stayed where we were for a bit.

"Do you want to head into the dining room again?"

"Sure."

thaliaflame98

3:06pm Feb 28 2010

Normal User

OMG!! I love it!! Keep on writing! You rock!!

"Monsters are real. Ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win." ~Stephen King
MrsMasonMusso

4:01pm Feb 28 2010

Normal User

Part 13

We walked back to the dining room. I stood behind Mandy. I had my arms around her waist. She had her hands on mine.

"Poseidon, you and Mandy can go to your house, get clothes for yourself and come back." Max said.

"We’ll go later." I smiled.

"He’s staying?" Mrs. Argon spat.

"Yes, Leah, he’s staying." Max said calmly.

"Can I speak to you Max?" They got up and went down the hallway.

"Poseidon, they’re going to fight." Mandy whispered to me. "They’re going to start yelling. They talked about divorce." She whispered.

"Alex, can you go in your room please?" I asked him.

"Sure." Then he was gone.

"Mandy, its going to be okay." I said as I turned her to face me.

"Poseidon, no, that’s not. They act like they hate each other."

"But, maybe that’s going to make things better. Max could have custody of the three of you. You can see your mom on the weekends." Mandy didn’t say anything for a bit.

"You’re right." She whispered.

"I’m always right." I said with a laugh. She lightly hit my arm with a smile. I kissed her forehead. "Do you want Alex back in here?" I asked, taking her hand.

"No. Because then we couldn’t do this…" her lips were against mine. They slowly moved in rhythm. I broke away. "What?" Mandy asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to go somewhere else." I picked her up and took her to the couch. She sat on my lap, put her arms around my neck and we were kissing again, the same way. I put my hand on her face.

"Get off of him!" Mrs. Argon yelled.

"Why?" Mandy spat at her.

"Because you don’t know what goes on in his mind! He could be thinking creepy thoughts about you!"

"Poseidon doesn’t think things like that!"

"How do you know?"

"Because I do!" I squeezed her hand, telling her to calm down. She looked at me and nodded. "Mom, Poseidon keeps me safe. He won’t do anything I don’t want him to." Mandy calmed down.

"I still don’t like him."

"Dad does. Poseidon’s staying for a few days."

"Why?"

"Because we like him so much. You’re the only one that doesn’t like him. Ryan even likes him."

"He met Ryan?"

"Yeah. Now, we’re going to in the backyard." Mandy got off me and led me into the kitchen, into the back room, and out the back door. There was a hammok in the back and we lay in it.

"Do you think this is safe?" I whispered to Mandy.

"We’re close to the house. It’s safe." She whispered back. Her head was resting on my arm around her. My other hand was resting on my stomach. She took it. "I really wish my mother liked you as much as my dad does."

"But, that’s the least of our problems." I kissed her head.

"It is. I’m just really happy that my dad believes us."

"Me too."

"Do you want to get your stuff now or wait a little bit longer?"

"I can wait. I like laying here with you. Its peaceful." I smiled. Mandy blushed. "What?" I asked with a laugh.

"I just thought of something."

"What’s that?"

"Sometimes, I just want to kiss you so much." She smiled and her face turned a little red.

"Then come here." I smiled and we kissed. A minute later, we heard a gun shot.

"Oh God." Mandy whispered.

"Get in the house." I whispered. We got up and ran into the house, I looked back, and saw him again.

thaliaflame98

4:46pm Feb 28 2010

Normal User

OMG!! THRILLER! I almost peed my pant. (Just kidding folks)

This is such a horrible cliff hanger! Grrr. I need to find out more!!!

MrsMasonMusso

4:22pm Mar 1 2010

Normal User

Part 14

"Max!" I yelled as Mandy led me to his room. He was at his desk, head in his hands.

"Yeah?" he asked deadly.

"We saw him again." I whispered.

"No." he whispered.

"We were outside and we heard a gun shot and ran in here." Mandy said. She was panicking, so I put my arm around her.

"Relax, Mandy. It’ll be okay." I whispered in her ear.

"How can I relax like this?"

"I don’t know. Just, we’ll figure this out."

"Can I trust you to run to your house and get what you need and come back?" Max asked.

"Yeah. I’ll go by myself." I said.

"No, I’m going with you." Mandy said.

"Fine." I said as I stroked her face.

"Okay, listen, go straight to your house and straight back. Be as fast as you can. Get your crap and get out. Make sure you don’t leave Mandy’s side." Max said to me.

"You can bet on that."

"Okay, now go." I took Mandy’s hand and led her out the door. We got in and I started to drive to my house.

"What are we going to do when we go to school?" Mandy asked, breaking the silence between us.

"I highly doubt that he’ll come to school." I said looking at her for a second then back on the road.

"We have to think of something if we see him at school though. Just in case."

"Text me. I text in cl*censored* all the time."

"Ever get caught?"

"Nope."

"Okay. So if either of us see him, we send a text to let one of us know what the hell is going in?"

"That’s the plan." I took her hand and squeezed it lightly. "Listen, We’re going to be okay."

"I hope." I looked at her. She was looking at our hands.

"We will." I whispered. We drove back to my house in silence.

"Okay, we have to be fast. So we have to go upstairs get our stuff, and get back ASAP." I said as we walked through the door.

"My stuff in in your room."

"We have to go there anyway."

"Let’s go." We went up the stairs, and into my room. I got a random bag from my closet and clothes for a week and all my necessities, like my laptop for homework. Mandy got her crap and we were ready. I took her hand and pulled her closer to me.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just a little scared."

"It’s okay." I whispered. "Listen, if you want to tell me anything, anything at all, just drag me someplace private, and we’ll talk. I know it’s a bit random, but I’m here for you."

"I know you are Poseidon." I stopped in the middle of the living room, dropped my bag, and slid both arms around her waist. I rested my head against hers. I was about to kiss her again, but there was another gun shot, and this time, it hit my leg. It hit a nerve just right to make me loose conscienceness.

Mythalian

5:50pm Mar 1 2010

Normal User

DA duh DAAAAAA!!!!!! :o

fullmoon

8:50pm Mar 2 2010

Normal User

Holey crap, I almost fell down the cliff! GO ON, ON, OOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN! D:D:

MrsMasonMusso

8:04pm Mar 3 2010

Normal User

i havent had much inspireation for writing lately. if you have any ideas at all, tell me. either do that Rmail nonsense, or just leave a comment. and if you Rmail me, tell me what the idea's about because i'll forget and think i have a stalker lol

Part 15

Mandy was the first thing I saw when I came back. Her blue eyes were red and her face was tear stained. I took her hand and she put her other hand on mine. I then realized I was in the hospital.

"What happened?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes with my free hand.

"You were shot in your left leg. You had to get surgery to get the bullet out."

"Did you see who shot me?"

"He did."

"Great." I mumbled. "Do the others know I’m here?"

"Yeah. I went and told your mom too. She’ll be around soon."

"Okay. I mostly want you here."

"I’m not leaving you."

"I know that. But tomorrow, you’re going to school."

"I don’t really want to but, I guess I’ll have to."

"Call me during lunch."

"I probably will. I just want to hear your voice, to see if you’re okay." I smiled.

"I’m going to be okay here."

"I hope."

"Come here." I said as I moved over. Mandy said at the edge of the bed. "You can lay down." I said with a laugh.

"I don’t want to hurt your leg."

"You won’t hurt my leg." I *censored*ured her. She lay beside me. I put my hand on her stomach. I looked in her eyes. "Did I ever tell you, that you’re very beautiful?"

"I don’t think so." She blushed.

"Well I should have. You’re beautiful." I stroked her face and kissed her. I broke away and she curled up next to me as if we were a married couple. I had my arm around her and her face was pressing against my bare chest.

"Not to ruin the moment, but is my laptop here?" I asked with a laugh.

Mandy laughed too and said,

"Yeah, when the ambulance came, I grabbed your stuff and got in too. It’s in that chair."

"Thanks Mandy. I just realized something. I can’t bowl now. It sucks, my life is bowling." Mandy laughed. "You’re my life now too. I can’t forget that."

"You won’t." she laughed. I kissed her head. I heard a wheel chair coming in and I saw my mom.

"Oh, God, Poseidon." She whispered. "What the hell were you doing? Playing with guns?"

"Mom, someone shot me." I whispered.

"What?"

"Mrs. Apollo, it’s true. I saw it all." Mandy said.

"Who?" asked my mom.

"We don’t know. This guy is stalking us." Mandy started to get scared.

"Shh, its okay." I whispered. "We’ll get through this." I whispered again.

"I hope." She whispered. I rubbed her back in a comforting way.

"Poseidon, I’m getting out in a few days." My mom said, ruining our moment.

"That’s great." I said, still looking at Mandy. She started to shake. "Relax, Mandy." I whispered. "Relax." Mandy was freaking out, and when I’m out of here, I’m going to be more protective then ever. Now, I can’t do anything for her. I’m sitting on my *censored*, watching her being horrified.

"I guess you don’t want me here right now. I’ll come back later." My mother said.

"Alright. Love you Mom."

"Love you too." Then she wheeled herself out.

"I’m freaking." Mandy said.

"I know. I wish I could do more for you."

"I know you do."

"I’m going to recover as fast as I can to protect you."

"I’m going to be here all the time. I hope you know."

"I do." I said, kissing her head. "God, I can’t believe I got shot." I whispered. Mandy shifted to look at me in the eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes were locked on my brown ones.

"Because of me." she whispered.

"Not because of you. Why do you think it’s your fault?"

"You’re trying to protect me." I put my hand on her face and kissed her gently. I broke away slowly making a smacking sound. She half-smiled.

"Listen to me, it’s not your fault. If I didn’t want to protect you, I wouldn’t. But I have to. You’re mine now. And you should relax when you’re with me." I said with a slight laugh. "You’re safe with me." I kissed her nose, making her giggle.

"I know, but I’m naturally a scardy cat. Always was, always am." She half-smiled.

"Don’t be scared." I whispered. I kissed her head again.

fullmoon

9:34pm Mar 5 2010

Normal User

Hmm.... introduce more chars? I dunno really. XD

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4