Rescreatu - Virtual Pet Game

Zeus' Killer- Poseidon's Mystery To Solve

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
luvsarahdessen97

7:53pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

You totally stalk me, Mythalian. I mean, you show up at my door at like the middle of the day ;)
Mythalian

7:56pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

^o^ wes, wi woo.  wi want woo suck wour wlood

luvsarahdessen97

7:57pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

translation for all of you who can't read weirdo!!!

"Ye, I do. I want to suck your blood."

WIDEO WAMES!!!!!!!

Mythalian

8:17pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

WIFA.

MrsMasonMusso

8:28pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

Part FIVE!!! and Mythalian, you're a creeper!!! lol and the song in here is All Of Your Love by Hellogoodbye. you'll see when you read...

Part 5

"What am I doing here, you ask? What’s it look like?" she asked, sweetly, a candy coating attempt.

"It looks like, you’re vandalizing my property, in my house! What are you thinking?" I yelled.

"I’m thinking I should give my boyfriend a lesson on not cheating!" she raised her voice at me.

"I’m not cheating because we’re done!"

"No, you can’t break up with me!"

I took a breath and said calmer, "I just did. Now get out." She wouldn’t move. "Cameron!" I yelled. "Get out! NOW!" It was amazing how I could get this mad. I’m never this mad. I’m never this way. From the corner of my eye, I saw Mandy get a bit scared. I took her hand, telling her that I was okay. Cameron slid past me. I let go of Mandy’s hand and made sure Cameron went outside. I went back upstairs and went to my room.

"Are you okay?" Mandy asked.

"Not really." I said with a somewhat laugh. "Let’s just start with this and try to get the room back to normal. I’ll put on some music or something."

"Can you go to the car and get Hellogoodbye?" she asked with a laugh.

"Sure. I’ll be back."

"I’ll come. I really don’t want to be alone after that, and your dad’s shooting. Oh, sorry." She looked down.

"It’s alright." I took her hand in a friendly way and we went downstairs out the door, and into my Ford. I got the CD, and we went back in. The only thing in my room that was still fine, was my stereo. When I turned it on and put it in, I blasted it. Mandy and I started singing, "Girl, you wanted, to shut it all of make a run for the door, its so hard, to make it, for every inch we get, we need a mile more…" We were having a good time. We were done in an hour and a half. Around eleven, we went to the kitchen to eat something. I sat on my counter and she sat at the table.

"Want to watch a movie or something?" I asked.

"Sure. Wait, it’s eleven thirty. Shouldn’t we get back to the hospital?"

"If you want. There’s nothing to do there though."

"Let’s watch a movie. You’re right." She laughed. "What do you have?"

"Horror?"

"Yes! I love scaring myself!" I laughed and picked out a movie for us. I picked out "Mirrors".

"I haven’t seen this one yet." Mandy laughed.

"I have. It’s my favorite one."

"Will I freak?"

"Well I jumped. I didn’t scream." She laughed.

"I might scream." She said with a laugh.

"Alright I don’t mind." I smiled and the movie started. When the first major shock came, she screamed. I laughed and went to get a gl*censored* of water. I came back, and put my arm around her.

Around two hours later, the movie ended and Mandy fell asleep. We were on the couch so I reached behind us to get a blanket. I threw it over us and fell asleep. I woke up around ten, it was a Saturday, and carefully got up, trying not to wake Mandy. Crap, I forgot to make coffee. Oh well I’ll get some later. I rubbed my eyes and looked outside. Nothing different. Same trees, same people jogging, everything the same. Speaking of jogging, I should go out for a jog. When Mandy wakes up I’ll go maybe. I took a quick shower and changed. I went back down and she was awake.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Morning." She smiled back.

"Would you be okay if I went for a jog?" I asked.

"Sure. After can you take me home so I could change and shower?"

"Yeah, no problem. You’ll have to tell me where you live and all."

"Sounds good."

"You can eat whatever. I’ll be back in about a half-hour. Give me your phone." She tossed it to me across the room and I put my number in it. "Give me yours now." I tossed mine to her and she put hers in. "Okay, I’ll be back in a half hour." I got my iPod, and left. I put it on shuffle and on I went. I went around the huge neighborhood twice. I came back home and took another shower.

"Back? It’s only been twenty minutes." Mandy said coming from the kitchen. I realized she tied up her hair.

"Yeah. I took another shower too. So whenever you want to go, we’ll go."

"Kay, sounds good. We can leave now."

Mythalian

9:07pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

:) I didnt like Cameron.  Poo poo on her.  and yes, I am a creeper.

MrsMasonMusso

9:38pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

on monday, are you going to find my homeroom and scream MRSMASONMUSSO!!! at me? that would be epic!! lol you should do that!! lol
Mythalian

8:44am Feb 20 2010

Normal User

..... Ill ask sarah dessen..... I'd get in trouble, so I'd have to do sumtin else.... EURIKA!  hehehe..... *evil plot*

thaliaflame98

9:05am Feb 21 2010

Normal User

awesome!

Are Mandy and Posideon going to go out?

"Monsters are real. Ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win." ~Stephen King
MrsMasonMusso

6:32pm Feb 21 2010

Normal User

probably. if you ever read any other piece of my writing, romance somehow twines in with it. it'll be over time, though.
thaliaflame98

4:29pm Feb 22 2010

Normal User

ok. cool. That is wickedly awesome!!!

"Monsters are real. Ghosts are too. They live inside us and sometimes they win." ~Stephen King
MrsMasonMusso

8:29pm Feb 24 2010

Normal User

well its short. i havent had much inspireation for this part. well yeah... oh and some credit goes to luvsarahdessen97! <3 you!!

Part 6

Mandy and I walked out the door and went to my Ford. She directed me to her house. When we got to her neighborhood, I turned to the second house on the right. It wasn’t a big, but it wasn’t small. The house was brick and one story. We got out and went to the door. She got her key and opened the door.

"Welcome to my house." she said as she put her key in her pocket. I looked around. A small kitchen, a hallway leading into four rooms, and a fifth on the end of it.

"It’s nice. Totally different than mine." I said with a laugh.

"It’s smaller, I know." She said with a laugh. "Well make yourself comfortable, watch TV, do something. You can play Wii too. Games are underneath the TV thing. I’m taking a shower."

"Alright." I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I flipped through the channels. There was nothing on. I kept looking through the channels until I found Pro Bowling. A smile crept along my face when I noticed that Mike Fegan was absolutely creaming Bill O’Neill. His face was flooded with a sympathetic amount of frustration and despair. I felt bad for the poor guy for a moment, before I realized that Mike Fegan was my absolute all time favorite bowler. I never really know why, he just sort of sent me this vibe.

A half-hour later Mandy came up behind me.

"Poseidon?" she said.

"Hey." She came over and sat next to me.

"What you watching?"

"Pro Bowling." I said with a laugh. Before she said anything else her phone rang.

"Hey Mom." She paused. "I’m fine. I’m with a friend." Another pause. "It’s a guy, yes." I heard through the phone.

"What?! You’re with a guy alone?!"

"Mom, I’m fine. He goes to my school." Another pause. "Yes."

"WHAT?! He’s older?! What are you thinking?!"

"Mom, I’m fine. He’s a good friend. He’s a god." A short pause. "No, his name is Poseidon Apollo." One last pause. "Yes Mother, I am still a virgin." She whispered. I smirked. "Goodbye." Then she hung up.

"Virgin eh?" I smirked with a laugh.

"You’re making fun of me?" she said the same.

"I never said that."

"So I’m guessing you’re not a virgin?"

"I’m not, no."

"Lost it with the psycho?"

"She wasn’t psycho back then. It was junior prom night. Before it was love, now it’s forgotten."

"Prom was at a hotel?"

"Yep." Before anyone could say anything, my phone rang. The number was restricted.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Poseidon Apollo?" a male asked.

"Yes, who’s calling?"

"That’s not important. Watch your back or that little *censored* will get killed. I’m closer than you think." Then the line was dead.

"Holy crap." I took my Blackjack II from my ear and stared at it.

"Who was it?" Mandy asked, concerned from the look on my face.

"I don’t know." I could only whisper.

thaliaflame98

9:41pm Feb 24 2010

Normal User

OMG!!! I think I know who it is!!! I LOVE IT!!!

ssgarcia97

8:56am Feb 25 2010

Normal User

I love it!!! I can't wait to read more!

thaliaflame98

9:51am Feb 25 2010

Normal User

Add more or I will fall dead!!!

I am DYING to read the rest!!

MrsMasonMusso

1:13pm Feb 25 2010 (last edited on 1:15pm Feb 25 2010)

Normal User

thalia, RELAX!!! i'll get there!!! and who do you think it is?
thaliaflame98

3:52pm Feb 25 2010

Normal User

Umm.. Do you want me to Rmail that to you? I will.

MrsMasonMusso

6:49pm Feb 25 2010

Normal User

Part 7

"Wait, what do you mean by ‘Watch your back’?" Mandy was just as terrified as I was. I was facing her, our eyes locked, we were holding each other’s hands.

"I don’t know. All I know is, is that it was a guy’s voice, telling me to watch my back or the ‘little *censored*’ gets killed." I whispered.

"Do you think ‘little *censored*’ means me?" she whispered, clearly terrified.

"Probably. But you’re not going to get killed. You’ll be with me." I pulled her in to hug her. I felt moistness on my shoulder. I pulled away to look at her. I wiped a tear off her face. "You’re safe." I whispered. I pulled her against me again. I softly kissed her head and she held me tighter.

"I don’t want to die."

"You’re not going to die."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"I’m still being threatened."

"Nothing’s going to touch you, Mandy. I promise." I held her in my arms for a while, until she pulled away. Mandy wiped her eyes and got up to get herself a bottle of water. She sat back down and took a sip.

"Want a sip?" she asked me.

"Sure." I took it and took a sip. I leaned back.

"What do you say we get out of here?" Mandy asked.

"And go where?"

"My aunt owns a restaurant in the next town. Want to go?"

"Is it expensive? I need to get money anyway."

"Don’t worry about it. We always get paid for. That made sense right?"

"I know what you meant." Maybe going to the restaurant won’t be so good. I think I should go and see my mom for a bit. "But I think we should go to the hospital for a while."

"You sure?"

"Yes I’m sure."

"Does this mean that I have to see my brother?"

"Yes it does Mandy." I said with a laugh.

"Fine." she said with a laugh too.

"Lets go." I got up and pulled her up with me. We went to my Ford and I drove back to the hospital. We went down the hall and went our separate ways into separate rooms. I saw my mom, watching TV.

"Hey hon. Where have you been?" she looked great. Her face wasn’t as pale. It had a little color in it.

"I was with a friend. I didn’t mean to fall asleep last night but I did. She slept over."

"Who?"

"A girl I met here."

"What did you do at home?"

"Fixed my room and watched ‘Mirrors’. We had to fix my room because Cameron trashed it."

"What? Why would…"

"Want to see what it looked like? I think I want to sue for that."

"It’s that bad?"

"It was."

"Let me see, Poseidon." I showed her the pictures. "You’re suing her." she said with a bit of force.

"No *censored*." I said with a laugh. For some odd reason, the call from earlier was playing in my head. "Mom? Can I tell you something serious?" I asked, taking her hand.

"Of course."

"When I went to her house today, to let her shower and change, I was watching Pro Bowling as usual. Mandy came behind me and sat on the couch next to me. Her mother called her and after she hung up with her, I got this bizarre call. It told me to watch my back or she gets killed." Now that I think of it, it sounds like a killer. My father’s killer… "What if it was Dad’s killer?" I whispered.

"Poseidon, don’t say that." she spat at me.

"Well excuse me for trying to find out who killed my father." I whispered with force.

"Poseidon, hon, relax. We all want to know who killed Zeus." I took a breath and closed my eyes for minute.

"I’m sorry. But I’m just freaking out. I’m starting to like Mandy. I don’t want anything happening to her."

"I’m guessing you broke up with Cameron?"

"Oh yes."

"Well, hon, I really don’t know what to tell you. But, don’t do anything stupid."

"I wont Mom." I whispered with a half smile. "But I don’t know what to do about that phone call."

"Maybe it was just a joke?"

"I highly doubt that. The voice was so threatening. So, dark, it was terrible." I said softly to her.

"Relax." She whispered. I was in the room for a few hours. Someone knocked at the door. I looked over and smiled.

"Hey Mandy." I said. She walked in.

"Can I steal Poseidon for a bit?" she asked my mom.

"Sure." She smiled. "Poseidon can I say something to you?"

"Mandy, I’ll meet you outside." She walked out. "Yeah?"

"I like her already." She smiled.

"Goodbye Mother." I said with a laugh. I walked out and took Mandy’s hand.

"What’s up?" I asked.

"My parents are freaking about me hanging out with you. I told them that you’re the nicest person ever."

"Well I’ll be good." I smirked. "Are we going in the room that your brother’s in?"

"No, the cafeteria. Ryan’s asleep."

"Oh."

"I really hope they like you. I mean, I’m still terrified from before. I’m definitely not telling them about it."

"I told my mom."

"And?"

"She doesn’t think much of it. But she thinks a lot about suing Cameron." I said with a laugh.

"Good! She deserves it!"

"But I still don’t know what to do about the call. We’re going to be together as much as we possibly can. Now is a time where I thank my dad for forcing me to do martial arts last year. I mastered it in a month." Mandy laughed. "We’re going to be safe soon." I whispered. I stopped dead in the hall. I rested my head against hers and put my hand on her face. I leaned in to press my lips against hers but her phone interrupted us.

"What mother?" she paused. "We’re right down the hall." She hung up and took my hand and we walked down the hall into the cafeteria.

thaliaflame98

7:27pm Feb 25 2010

Normal User

LOVE IT!!! (as always)

You are rocking this story!

Wait, isnt Mandys brother dead?

MrsMasonMusso

7:36pm Feb 25 2010

Normal User

they saved him.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4