Write an EPIC story for my Kioka's pet page! [contest]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Meelanya

8:21pm Mar 18 2011 (last edited on 8:05pm Apr 3 2011)

Normal User

Here she is: Zafra <3
The most beautiful creatures of all ... in my eyes, at least! xD

I need someone to write her an EPIC story for her pet page.
I don't have a plot ... I'm leaving everything up to you.
But it must be very EPIC! I can't say that word enough.
EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC. EPIC.

I suck at doing personalities, but here's a little something to get you started:
I imagine her as a legendary creature. She's very mysterious & magical. She's very kind also, and sometimes that could make her vulnerable to other creatus.

Anyways, here are the prizes:

1st - 500k + one Silver Pet
2nd - 250k + one Ginger Pet
3rd - 100k + one Black Pet

(No seasonal or CS pets)

There's no set date as to when the contest is ending.
I will be taking entries at least for one month, though.

Meelanya

5:22pm Mar 20 2011

Normal User

Bump!

DracoTarcheInazuma

10:09pm Mar 20 2011

Normal User

urf. I might try.

But I'll need a theme to work on? o-o
Happy? Sad? Srsbusiness?

Meelanya

10:29am Mar 21 2011

Normal User

@Draco - I have seriously no preference on the theme. You're free to do whatever you want really! @_@

fawn

7:37pm Mar 21 2011

Normal User

Pff.

Seakura's awesomer.

Meelanya

7:48pm Mar 21 2011

Normal User

Who's Seakura? o_O

fawn

7:49pm Mar 21 2011

Normal User

My Trance Liyure! >:D

(Well, TO BE Trance Liyure. Getting the potion later today)

NightmareDream

8:39pm Mar 21 2011

Normal User

Could you tell me a bit about Zafra? Do you know how you imagine her? 

Meelanya

11:59am Mar 22 2011

Normal User

@Nightmare -I imagine her as a legendary creature. She's very mysterious & magical. She's very kind also, and sometimes that could make her vulnerable to other creatus. Would that be enough to get you started? 

DracoTarcheInazuma

7:29pm Mar 22 2011 (last edited on 7:31pm Mar 22 2011)

Normal User

haha. That descrition helps! xD

I'll get to work in a bit. o____o Haven't written for somebody else before!

EDIT: Oh! Would you prefer first or third person? ;u;'

Meelanya

8:25pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

@Draco - I really don't have any preferences. Do what you're best at! xD

fawn

8:37pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

One day there was a cool trance Kioka named Zafra, and she thought she was the best Creatu ever.

Then she met Seakura and she died because Seakura was so awesomesause.

(She is really trance now!!! <3)

THE END.

Ok, that's not my entry.

Entering later.

Meelanya

8:43pm Mar 22 2011

Normal User

Awkward o_O

NyalaMod

5:50am Mar 23 2011

Normal User

Yes! A pet page contest! Of course I'll join. And yes, it will be EPIC. PS: check my Showroom for an impression on my writing.
Meelanya

9:28am Mar 23 2011

Normal User

@Nyala - I love your writing <3 Glad you're entering!

NyalaMod

10:42am Mar 23 2011

Normal User

Meelanya: thankies (-: I already have an idea on how to write this.... I'll make it very sweet & vulnerable, eloquent, mystic... Of course I'll have a little issue with more complicated language, for English isn't my first language (I'm Dutch) and (almost) all that I know in terms of grammar and vocabulary was teached to me by my own curiosity (-:
I wish all the other writers the best luck though, and I can't wait to see how it is going to work out with all of us (-:
NyalaMod

10:45am Mar 23 2011

Normal User

PS: congratulations and a happy birthday Meelanya! Had a nice day?
My 14th anniversary will be in 3 days, March the 26th... Yay can't waitSmiletle="Smile" />
Meelanya

3:49pm Mar 23 2011

Normal User

Thanks Nyala! I turned 24 today! :) Happy early birthday to you also! <3 And don't worry for your English. I'm sure your story will turn out to be very epic! And English is not my first language either. I'm actually French Canadian!

fawn

9:55pm Mar 23 2011

Normal User

Here's my entry:

I walked slowly down the dusty sidewalk, kicking up dirt as I went. I reached my school, and walked slowly inside. I looked at myself, still natural. I sighed. But what was I thinking? I was going to be natural forever, and that’s that. I walked  even slower into my clas.sroom, where I sat uncomfortably in my seat. I was uncomfortable because one Vaspi was stinging my shoulder and a Otachie was scratching my side. I sighed, everyday life. Finally, the bell rang. Break! I ran outside to get some fresh air, but I only got a mouthful of dirt, because a Berrok pushed me into the ground. I got up and dusted myself off. I thought to myself. One day I’ll show those jerks, one day! Then, I got my lunch and went to sit down. No one sat by me. Then, a skinny and half starved ginger Wyrae slimed up to me. “I’m Fantasme, nice to meet you. Will you be my friend?” She asked. I nodded. Fantasme sat next to me and I gave her my lunch. I wasn’t hungry, I was too busy planning my revenge.

First, I thought of a prank for my revenge. Nope. Then, I thought of becoming trance. That would make everyone so jealous of me!  That was a good idea. Quickly, I asked Fantasme to come on a journey to the CS land with me. She said “yes” and we ran out the school doors, ready to begin the adventure  of our lives.

First, we went onto Reiflem property. My hooves were in serious pain, and Fantasme’s slime was melting by the minute. The harsh winds blew my mane and ribbons around like a tornado. Fantasme’s slime was everywhere, like a huge, gooey mess in the air. The heat pounded against my eyes, and blinded me for moments. Finally, we got to Atquati property. It was better then Reiflem, but not by much. I cooled off my hooves, and Fantasme tried her best to get her slime back together. Now we were ready to face the water. Carefully, we waded in the shallow water. Then, it got deep. Like, really deep. Struggling to keep my head above water, I thought about school. My guess is they didn’t even know I was missing. So, I continued to try and stay alive. After a long time of the saltwater stinging my eyes, a huge wave came and knocked us onto Scria. This place, was my kind of place. I lived kind of in space. Not really on a planet, but hovering around the planets. That’s where a lot of Creatu lived. Some did live on the planets, but it was uncommon. I leaped up cloud after cloud, the soft puffyness comforting my sore hooves. The beautiful rainbows filled my eyes with tears of joy, not pain. The friendly people patted me as I soared pas.sed them. The Easero’s chirped the most beautiful sounds. But the joy didn’t last too long. The road on Scria ended, and we went into Relcore territory. There wasn’t much, just rocks everywhere, and millions of people and shops. The people weren’t friendly, they were rude, and didn’t care about us. The rocks made my once comforted hooves sore again. Fantasme was struggling to get around the people and rocks, as well. At last, the CS land. We ran inside and I took out my TU. I had barely enough for one Trance potion. Quickly I bought it and drank it. I was Trance at last! Quickly, me and Fantasme ran home. Through heat and water, through comfort and people, we made it home. Once the Creatu saw me, most fainted. I yelled out loud in triumph. “I told you I would get you one day! I told you!” Everyone wanted to be my friend, but I shook my head. “If you guys only care for my looks, you’ll never be a real friend. I’m going to Scria with Fantasme, and I’m never coming back.” After my speech, I went up to Scria. I went to school there and got real friends,  with Fantasme at me side. And I never, ever left Scria again.

THE END!!!

Meelanya

12:33pm Mar 24 2011

Normal User

Aww thanks Sona, for the first entry! :3
Love it <3

Go to page: 1, 2, 3