Wolfie's Dream Journal

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
WolfieBelle

12:12am May 14 2011

Normal User

Okay~

I have been having some pretty weird dreams, lately, so why not type them up here for everyone else to enjoy? I hope you like them, guys.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

12:14am May 14 2011

Normal User

May 13, 2011:

Last night, I dreamed that I was in a hamster's cage. The strange thing is that I was being chased by a hamster. But not any ordinary hamster. This hamster was hamsterzilla. It was about seventeen times my size. Right before it caught me, though, I woke up. And just when you thought it was safe to play with your hamster...

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

12:50pm May 14 2011

Normal User

May 14, 2011:

Last night, I dreamed that I was a model, but an a.ssa.ssin, too. I was in the middle of a fashion show, and someone began to shoot at me. I somehow got a gun, and began shooting at them. They kept dodging my bullets, and knocked the gun out of my hand. And then all of the people were frozen in place. They weren't moving. The shooter, who was a boy, kidnapped me, and shoved me into a van. Then, he said something about recruiting me into their a.ssa.ssin society, and I woke up. I always have to wake up at the most inconvenient of times...

Love is all we need~

NightmareDream

7:43pm May 15 2011

Normal User

Lol. ^^ I have a dream journal too. ^^ 

O.o Creepo dream... the as-sas-sin one. @_@ 

WolfieBelle

10:49pm May 15 2011

Normal User

Cool, Nightmare. I was being creeped out in the a.ssa.ssin dream, too...

May 15, 2011:

Last night I dreamed that I was on a pirate ship, with Captain Jack Sparrow... That's about it. Nothing really happenned.

Love is all we need~

Honeybee

10:21pm May 29 2011 (last edited on 10:22pm May 29 2011)

Normal User

I don't believe you need to put periods between assassin. /not sure, though.

EDIT: YAY! I WAS RIGHT! :D 

my name's russ and i only care about uldavi and cute men
WolfieBelle

3:15pm Jun 23 2011

Normal User

June 23, 2011:

Last night I dreamed that I was at my mother's house. Strangely, we had like ten dogs, and I couldn't remember the names of them, so I just called all of them CJ.

Then, the dream shifted to where I was at my dad's house, which looked an awful lot like a mansion in my dream. Every family was at war with another family, kinda like a vendetta. And then the police got involved. For some reason, everyone from my school was at my dad's house. The police got in, and gathered us into the room.

We had these pill boxes that we carried with us everywhere. (Kinda like in the book Matched.) They told us to take the red pill. I was a bit reluctant to do it, but I did it anyway. After everyone took the red pill, everyone but me started shouting, "Stop the war between families! We're all related through God!"

I thought that was a bit strange. Then, the guy that I have the biggest crush on at school came up behind me, and hugged me. He then whispered in my ear, "Let's stop the war. Together." And then he nibbled my ear. That almost made me pass out, if it weren't a dream.

I fell to the floor, not believing what the boy did to me. When I woke up, I almost cried because the dream wasn't real...

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

10:23pm Jun 26 2011

Normal User

Sorry, guys. I haven't had dreams in a while...

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

3:46pm Jun 28 2011

Normal User

June 28, 2011:

Last night I dreamed that I was a pokemon trainer in the Unova region, and that, for some unknown reason, N was my boyfriend... o.o I have strange dreams...

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1