Saryapink's Stories and Poems

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

7:01pm May 13 2010 (last edited on 4:06pm May 18 2010)

Normal User

Here are some poems and stories I made.  Well, they are not so great but I tried my best.  I hope you enjoy them!

Shadow's Trip To Atquati
Shadow calmly sat down on the big rock, and thought to himself, "I hope Moon will be back soon.  She said she'd meet me here."  

Just then came Moon.  She ran up to Shadow and said, "Oh there you are!"  Shadow turned his face toward Moon.

"Oh hi little sister!" Moon frowned "Call me Moon not little sister!" she said in a stern tone.

"Ok, ok.  Calm down!" Shadow replied.  Just then, Thunder, the bully came.  Thunder was a big Veram, natural colored, with daring eyes.  He flew over to where Moon was standing.

"He he he.  Hello shortie!"  Thunder said as he grabbed Moon on the neck.  Moon choked and let out a gasp.

"Hey, let go of my little sister!" Shadow demanded, "If you are going to hurt her, you'll have to fight me!" Thunder froze and thought about the last time he battled Shadow, when he had been knocked by Shadows powerful jaws and he.  

"O-ok i'll l-leave h-her alone." Thunder said.  Thunder began to think about trying to rematch Shadow, but felt too scared.

"Good" Shadow said.  But just as Shadow was about to leave, Thunder smiled, he smiled in a mischievious way.  He knew that Moon and Shadow were Ardurs, and Ardurs hate water, for the fact they need to stay in hot weather to survive, so Thunder pushed Shadow into the portal.  Moon at first didn't know what happened when she saw that her brother was not next to her until she saw Thunder.

"He he he.  No one to protect you now, wimp.  Ha ha!" Thunder said. Moon wasn't scared of Thunder, but she does think it's annoying when he bothers her.  Moon felt worried, wondering if her brother was alright.

"What did you do to my brother!?" Moon yelled.  Tears filled her eyes and she felt more worried.  She tried to calm herself down, but she couldn't, especially when her beloved brother suddenly was missing.

"Oh, so you think you can save him?" Thunder said thinking that he was scaring Moon, and thinking that he could finally succeed in making Moon terrified of him.

"No, I just want to know!" Moon yelled in an angry tone. Thunder tried to distract himself and annoy Moon so he stared at Moon's white scales and red eyes, and wished he was albino.  But also wished he was black, like Shadow.  He didn't want to be plain natural.

"Hello!?"  Moon yelled.  Then Thunder stopped daydreaming and looked around cluelessly.

"What did you do to my brother!" Moon yelled in an angrier tone. Thunder smiled in an unpleasant way that made Moon uncomfortable.

"Oh, I pushed him into the Atquati portal! Ha ha!  Now what are you supposed to do?"  Moon felt like her heart skipped a beat.  She loved her brother so dearly, and she knew that he could die in Atquati, since he needs to stay warm to survive since he is an Ardur.

Meanwhile when Shadow was in the portal, "Ugh. c-cant brea-" then he couldn't talk anymore.  He felt like he was being twisted and turned, and he had no air to breathe.  After what seemed like forever, the pain was gone, air returned to his lungs, and he sat up slowly, not knowing what had happened.

"Where am I?" he said weakly.  He felt a little dizzy and had trouble staying up.  He also had a lot of trouble talking and breathing.

"I-I don't feel so well."  Then it hit him.  He remembered that Ardurs get weak while in Atquati.  Immediatly, he looked down, and he saw water, sparkly shiny water, and he knew he was in Atquati.  To him water was disgusting.  He wondered how can the Aheas be having fun splashing in the water, while he thinks it's disgusting.  Then he felt his head throbbing, and he knew that he was soon going to faint.  Second, by second, he was getting weaker.  Then everything turned black.

"Oh poor Ardur!" he heard someone say.  Then he felt, and icky wet hand on his back.  Then he noticed what was going on.  He had fainted, and an Ahea had brought him to her house.

"Are you alright?" she asked.  "My name is Dew Drop.  I was watching my children play when I heard saw a shadow in the water, not the shadow of seaweed, the shadow of a creatu.  So then I swam to the bottom of the water and saw you laying down, unconsious.  So I took you here."  Shadow blinked twice and rubbed his eyes to check to check if he was dreaming, but he was not dreaming.

"Oh hi Dew Drop, i'm, uh, Shadow.  Nice to meet you" Shadow said.  Then Dew Drop smiled and her purple skin shined when the sunlight from outside flashed on her skin.  Shadow heard footsteps, lots and lots of tiny feet running was what he heard.

"Here they come!" Dew Drop said cheerfully. Then Shadow eyes opened wide in fear.  He thought something bad might come.

"What?  Who will-" but before he could finish his sentence a bunch of baby Aheas pounded on him.  All the Aheas were trying to introduce themselves at one time, which made it impossible to hear what they were saying.

Dew Drop yelled "Stop!" and immediatly all the baby Aheas jumped off Shadow.

"Ok mommy." they all answered in a upset tone.  Dew Drop faced Shadow.

"These are my kids." Dew Drop said.  Then she faced her kids.

Then all the baby Aheas said "Hi!".  Shadow looked at the kids and spotted an albino Ahea.  She reminded him of Moon.  Then his mind drifted off and he began to think about what Moon might be doing now, or if she's ok.

Then all the Aheas started to jump up and down like alarms and started yelling, "Skaldyr!  Skaldyr!" Shadow covered his ears.

"Boy are those things noisy." he grumbled.  Then the Skaldyr came.  All the Aheas froze. Shadow didn't understand whats happening.  Until he noticed the Skaldyr trying to eat the Aheas.  Shadow jumped and pounded the Skaldyr and bit it's antennae with his jaws and the Skaldyr scratched him with it's scythes.  Then Shadow started to rip it's antannae.  The harder Shadow pulled the faster the Skaldyr would scratch him until finally the Skaldyr broke away.

"Ugh, you win, i'm outta here." the Skaldyr said in an upset tone.  The baby Aheas started jumping up and down in joy.

"Hooray!  Hooray!" the Aheas yelled. Then Dew Drop thanked him.  Shadow blushed.

"Your welcome.  Um... i'm sorta hungry." Shadow said. The mother went and got some seaweed for him.

"Um... I don't eat seaweed."  Shadow said in a kind tone trying not to be mean.  
"Oh but that's all I have." Dew Drop answered sadly. Shadow shrugged and ate the seaweed.  He decided that it wasn't that bad after all.

"Goodbye, and thanks for your help!" Shadow said as he waved.  Then he walked away.  The baby Aheas and Dew Drop all waved.

"Goodbye!" they all said. Then as soon as he left the house he stepped on mushy mud, seaweed, and water.

"Yuck." he said with a look of disgust on his face.  Soon after that he spotted the portal, but right before he stepped in the portal a wave hit him and he started to drown.  The wave pulled him under and he couldn't breathe.  He tried to suck air, but ended up swallowing water.  Seaweed tangled around him and the water pushed him forward.  He struggled for air, but couldn't get air.  Finally the wave hit land and Shadow sucked in a large amount of air, to refill his lungs.  Then he fainted again.

When he woke up, a Murren was pulling him to the portal.  The Murren said, "Are you alright, i'm Wave.  I'm pulling you to the Reiflem portal."  Shadow soon spotted the Reiflem portal.

"Thanks!" he said the the Murren.  The Murren felt proud of himself.  Then the pulling and twisting began again.  This time when he landed on Reiflem, he felt so great, after all he'd been through.

Moon ran up to him and said, "Shadow!  Are you alright?"  Shadow nodded.

"Where's Thunder?" he said as he brushed all the dust of himself.

Moon smiled "Oh, him?  I caught him off guard and pushed him into the Atquati portal, like what he did to you." she said as she giggled.

Shadow answered, "Ohhhhh, so thats how I ended up in Atquati.  Well after all I've been through, I think he's probably not going to like it there.  Especially when the baby Aheas yell and literally break his eardrums."

Moon said, "Yup, good for him.  Oh, I forgot to tell you!  Mother cooked-"  Moon paused when she saw that Shadow had already collapsed on the ground, tired, and sleeping.  Moon shook her head and said, "Well, i'll go eat the cookies myself." and she walked away.

Stars 
 Glimmering, and bright
Shining in the sky
Lights up the night
As it waits
For the sun to go up
Allowing them to sleep
And prepare
To shine in the sky
Once again

LOL
Laughing
Out
Loud

Emotions
Love, coming from deep in your heart
Anger, the time the monster in side you comes out
 Sorrow, breaks your heart, destroying love or joy
Guilt, wishing that you never have done whatever you did 

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
NightmareDream

8:44pm May 15 2010

Normal User

I like it when people post threads like this ^^ Just a little comment from me, a helpful little tip. When somebody else does the talking, make a new paragraph. And if you see a whole string of dialouge going down the page, then it's a good sign to add more detail. Smiletle="Smile" />

saryapink

8:55am May 16 2010

Normal User

Thanks for the tip!  I'm going to edit my story now.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
NightmareDream

5:59pm May 16 2010

Normal User

Your welcome ^^ It's now a hundred times easier to read.

saryapink

4:06pm May 18 2010

Normal User

Before I edited it, I bet a bunch of people went away because my story was hard to read. :P

saryapink

7:53pm May 22 2010

Normal User

Bump.

saryapink

4:46pm May 30 2010

Normal User

Bump.

Go to page: 1