Camilla's vow

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Fluffy88999

11:49am Feb 10 2010

Normal User

To be regularly added to, post comments, concerns, or suggestions for continuing plot okay?

* For all you people that does not know foreign languages the sentences go like this. 1) Daughter! How are you, is your mission complete yet? 2) Not yet Father, the time has

not come for me to join you in your eternal world. 3) idiot crew 4)

Waves pound unmercifully against the s*censored*, it is high tide, and a terrible storm is brewing. A girl, hair cropped short is standing near the waves. You prepare to call out to her, to warn her to be careful, arms waving to attract her attention, but you stop short. Your eyes are fixed on the terrible sight of a ship, floating slightly above the waves, it’s masts burning with Saint Elmo’s fire. If you could understand Dutch, you would have known the name, Fleiger Hollander, meant Flying Dutchman in English. However, a man steps out from the ship and calls to the girl. “Dotcher! Hoe gaat u, is uw missie volledige nog?” the girl calls back, her voice ringing clearly, even over the raging wind. “Nog niet vador, het moment is nog te wachten voordat ik kan scharen achter uw eeuwige wereld*.” Switching to English, the man replies heartily, “Good! Little do my crew know I have a fool proof way of escaping this blasted ship. But do not tell the others, for they will find a way to escape with me, and the last thing I plan to do is not die once again at the hands of my idiota equipaggio!” The man spit into the sea, and sighed wearily. "Camilla, be careful with this plan. Your mother will be upset if we both disappear to my eternal home, Tierra del Fuego!

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
NightmareDream

2:18pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

This reminds me of Castaways of the Flying Dutchman! xD

Fluffy88999

2:36pm Feb 28 2010

Normal User

Yeah, it is. I based it on the book XD It's like my mini sequel

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
NightmareDream

2:06pm Mar 11 2010