A Black Cat's Story

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
BeckyL97

4:37pm Mar 20 2011

Normal User

This is the story of my black cat, Magic.

"Okay, here they are." the old woman opened the door and 10 kittens gambled out into the room. The three people there with the woman were there to buy two kittens, as their cats had recently pas.sed away.

"That silver tabby kitten is reserved already, I'm afraid." the woman said, indicating a kitten with striped grey fur. The 10 year old girl who was there with her parents looked around. Her mother pointed to a ginger kitten with four white paws.

"Isn't that one cute, Becky?" she said. Becky reached down to cuddle the kitten. It was a bit shy, but adorable. Becky got to her feet.

"He's lovely." she said. Turning around, Becky looked around at the other kittens. None of them particularly caught her eye. But then she spotted a black kitten that was slightly larger than the rest. The kitten turned to look at her with big amber eyes. It trotted over to Becky and played with her shoe laces. Kneeling down, Becky stroked the kitten's back.

"Awww, aren't you lovely?" she said. The kitten licked her hand and mewed. Picking the kitten up, she turned to her mother and father.

"Can we have this one?" she asked.

"Nobody seems to like that one." the old woman said. "He's bigger than his brothers and sisters. But he's really the sweetest kitten of the lot." Becky looked at the kitten again. It snuggled down into her arms.

"I suppose he is rather sweet." Becky's mother said, tickling the black kitten's chin. "Ok. We'll take this one. And that ginger one, too."

"What'll you call them?" Becky's dad asked.

"Hmm, I think I'll call the ginger one Tom." Becky said. "But the black one..." She had no idea what to call the black kitten. But then a single word popped into her mind that fitted the black kitten perfectly.

"Magic." she said. "That's it. I'll call him Magic." The little black kitten nodded it's head, as if in agreement.

And that's how Becky met Magic. Magic grew very quickly into a very large black cat. He was the kindest and friendliest cat in the world. He lay down beside Becky when she went to sleep and Becky never had nightmares again. But one day, when Magic was crossing the road to get back home (he was always there to greet Becky after she got home from school) a truck came along. And Magic couldn't get out of the way in time.

R.I.P Magic, my precious friend.

Adopt one today!
Twintkitty

8:52am Mar 23 2011

Normal User

It's adorable <3 And I'm very sorry about Magic. Is this a true story? 

BeckyL97

4:33pm Mar 24 2011

Normal User

Yes, this is a true story. It is about my little black cat called Magic. He was my best friend ever. He was run over when he crossed a road one day...

...I still miss him... :-(

Adopt one today!
NightmareDream

8:58pm Mar 24 2011

Normal User

Oh gosh! This reminds me of this black cat in my old neighborhood... It was nobody's cat, but everyone in the neighborhood took care of him. We called him Black Magic. :) He didn't really have a tail...

Bretts

10:08pm Mar 26 2011

Normal User

My mom's poor dog was run over in the night, poor thing. He was still alive when they brought him in and he didn't survive the night. :,c

R.I.P. Magic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yeah.
Go to page: 1