((Story commissions)) Writer's Cafe

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Honeybee

3:56pm May 31 2010 (last edited on 5:06pm May 31 2010)

Normal User

Hi! I'm Manakin, the waitress here at

The Writer's Cafe

We're always checking out the latest in trendy coffee-- by the way,
can I get you anything? Got it. Anyways, we're always right on top of the coffee biz-- not to mention the right place for a steaming vat of the freshest gossip.

The owner, Dani, also LOVES to write. He could've been a published author of a poetry collection, but he decided not to.

Anyways, you can usually find Dani over-- oh, look, there he is! Hang on, I'll get him.

my name's russ and i only care about uldavi and cute men
Honeybee

3:56pm May 31 2010 (last edited on 5:18pm May 31 2010)

Normal User

Hey! I'm Dani, owner of The Writer's Cafe. I take you're interested in a story? Not to worry if it doesn't have to do with pets, since I'm incredibly versatile. And I'm pretty cheap, too-- 150k a pop! Of course, I can do full on short novels, which are about 10-15 pages long. But those cost a bit. I'll list my prices later.

The Writer's Cafe writes anything!

Love stories
Horror
Sci-fi

You name it, I'll write it.

Aside from Manakin, The Writer's Cafe is manned by specifically trained monkeys taught to never throw poop at paying customers.
Unpaying customers and writing thiefs are another matter. They'll do much worse, then.

Here are my rules:

1. Be polite, please.
2. Be patient. It can take a while to get into the writing mood, but I have multitudes of albums to get me inspired, so it shouldn't take long. Still-- no guarantees.

3: WHEN I GIVE YOU THE STORY,
YOU OWN IT! It's your, do whatever you like.
HOWEVER. No reselling it, and credit must go to me.
If you claim that you made it, I will report you. No questions asked. :D

So, basically, just give me a deion right here on how and what your story is about, and I'll do it!

Prices are slightly variable (Freebies for friends and strangers when designated) but there's usually a certain set price.

If I don't feel I did your story justice,

IT'S FREE.

Honeybee

3:56pm May 31 2010 (last edited on 5:21pm May 31 2010)

Normal User

PRICES AND VARIETY.

I can do any genre of story.

Any genre 1-4 pages (Unless you specify a minumum.) will cost 150k.

Any genre 5-9 pages (specify this) will cost
450k.

Any short novelette (10+ pages) will cost
1 million.

Honeybee

3:56pm May 31 2010 (last edited on 5:25pm May 31 2010)

Normal User

Progress and to-do list.

I will only take 1 short novelette at a time.
It takes priority after I finish what I'm doing currently, if anything. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Short Novelette-
1.-------

Short stories
1.------
2.------
3.------
4.------
5.------

FoxCrazy

8:08pm May 31 2010

Normal User

I want a short novelette but I'm broke. I'll be back in a few months. XD

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

NightmareDream

9:20pm May 31 2010

Normal User

Hmmm could you do a story for Nachmusik, the lemon kayoki on my profile? Something along the lines of her composing some piece of music [on any instrument] I dunno. Something to do with music. You can fool around with her personality. I don't want it to be very long. I'm willing to spend 150k just about.

By the way I love the way you're doing this whole writing cafe thing :)

Honeybee

6:25pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

NightmareDream, I'll get right on it. :D

Honeybee

8:26pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

Bump-- and I was serious when I typed I could've been a published author. o__o

Nouveau

9:17pm Jun 2 2010 (last edited on 10:00am Jun 9 2010)

Normal User

Published author?  Congrats, Russ.  Might I ask why you didn't take the chance?

Anways, I'll be ordering.  Hopefully it can be short, but do whatever length.  ;D

If you're not as braindead as I am for what to write for Lolani, i'll be ordering for her. 

She's a natural (Adult) Kayoki who is sitting on my profile, who also happens to be my first Creatu.  I tend to portray her as the kind, motherly one of my many Creatu.  She enjoys cooking and sewing, as one might think of when then think of a grandmother.  As for the story, I'd like for it to be a short compilation of her life.  She started out as an orphan Creatu, with only a small doll to call her own.  During her years at the orphanage, she learning to love cooking, and developed a very strong sense of protection over her doll.  Finally, she was adopted by a user new to Rescreatu as their first Creatu--me.  Over the years, she's developed a strong sense of motherliness, and cares for the many Creatu that I have come to own.

Sound good?  ;o  Just tell me if need more details.

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
Honeybee

9:39pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

testing as well

Honeybee

3:21pm Jun 5 2010

Normal User

Bump. :D Getting on it as soon as I can finish a poem. I've got a good idea for NightmareDream's story, but yours, Lola, may take a few secs.

Honeybee

2:24pm Jun 8 2010

Normal User

Lola, can I have some more detail for Lolani? I don't feel comfortable with the story yet. Everything I write turns into doggerel >__<

NightmareDream

7:03pm Jun 8 2010

Normal User

Just popping in to say thanks :D

Nouveau

9:59am Jun 9 2010 (last edited on 10:00am Jun 9 2010)

Normal User

That's fine.  And if you really can't think up a story, it's totally fine.  <3  I can order a different one.  I have to go, though, so I'll do it later.  ;o

Actively inactive. Formerly lolalover6.
Honeybee

4:57pm Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Bump D:

NightmareDream

8:49pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

I was gonna ask you to do another small story for one or maybe two other of the pets on my profile-- but I'm broke after buying my Ezahni and dye kits. o.O So I'll be back. Sooner or later. Depends if I get good hatches, more writing commissions, people buying at my rancher shop. xD 

Honeybee

9:13pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

I'll wait with bated breath. ^^

NightmareDream

9:24am Jun 22 2010 (last edited on 9:25am Jun 22 2010)

Normal User

Okay. I sold some valuable creatu in my rancher so I'm richer! xD I'm willing to spend 150k, so keep that in mind as you write this. It's for the pet page of Kyouto [my natural male Ezahni who's soon to turn 15]. I can't write romance to save my life. O.o Sad but true. Maybe it's because I've never experienced any sort of romance yet. Can't really write what I don't know about. xD So... I would love it if you wrote a short story about Kyouto, just starting to notice this one girl as he grows older. And yeah. You can go from there. ^_^

Kyouto's name means "Rebel". So... I kind of want to make his personality more open minded than most and always thinking in different ways-- rebelling always from the norm. So you can play with that aspect as well.  

Go to page: 1