- vagabond's wee art shoppe -

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Vagabond

12:00pm Oct 12 2020 (last edited on 9:31am Dec 9 2020)

Normal User

Welcome to my art shop version 25485941

I always end up revamping my art shop rather than reviving old threads, so please bear with me

This time I'm selling chibis! Might update with other styles later. Example below.
Pricing increases with complexity and number of characters but I will give you a definite price before I do your commission.

RULES:
- nothing that goes against Res rules
- please fill out the form for ease so I can get all the details and we don't have to play rmail tag
- give me some time to do your comm (1-2 weeks but may vary) but absolutely you can rmail me for updates, I will also try to keep you as up-to-date as possible
- if you buy a commission, please subscribe to this thread as I may put some updates here :)
- payment is required to secure a slot!
- after your comm is completed, I will charge extra for any changes UNLESS they are corrections where I was at fault (so pls be thorough with the form)

FORM:
Number of Characters: ##
Requests: put poses, expressions, little details here
References: links!
Transparent BG or Color Border: choose one
Background or Objects: detail any here (background +25m tu, objects +8m each)
Black or Colored Lines: choose one (colored add 5m tu to price)

PRICING:
(Tu to CP ratio = 1m tu:1 cp)

1 Character (simple) - 25 million tu / 25 cp
1 Character (complex) - 35 million tu / 35 cp
+ 1 Character (simple) - add 20 million / 20 cp to price
+ 1 Character (complex) - add 30 million tu / 30 cp to price
Background - add 25 million tu / 25 cp to price
Objects - add 8 million tu / 8 cp per ob
ject to price

for reference: the example below is two simple characters so the price would be 45 million tu / 45 cp

SLOTS:
1. SecretsOfTheShadows [paid]
2. OPEN

COMPLETED:

sb ad: [url=https://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/art/-vagabond-039-s-wee-art-shoppe-/~page/1/] openings for my chibi commissions! throw me your human, anthro, and creatu characters <3

Eiji

12:03pm Oct 12 2020

Normal User

These are gorgeous! Do they have to be original characters or can we request from other media?

SecretsOfTheShadows

12:04pm Oct 12 2020 (last edited on 9:56am Oct 13 2020)

Normal User

Number of Characters: 2 (35 mil like above)
Requests: both girls in costume having a scary party with wrappers all over the floor and them laughing
References:

Transparent BG or Color: color
Black or Colored Lines: black

Vagabond

12:05pm Oct 12 2020

Normal User

they can be OCs or canon characters, I don't mind :)

Eiji

12:42pm Oct 12 2020 (last edited on 12:44pm Oct 12 2020)

Normal User

Okay! I'd like to claim a slot

Number of Characters: 2

Requests: Ash Lynx (blond one in refs) and Eiji Okumura (black hair) from Banana Fish. Ash is kind of grumpy but he really loves Eiji, so I was thinking maybe him holding out a bouquet of wildflowers (like he just plucked them out of the ground) to Eiji with a grumpy blushing face. For outfits, you can really do anything, there should be a variety of outfits in the refs (Ash's usual clothes are the denim jeans/white shirt/red converse combo, Eiji seems to like sweaters)

References: from official arts: tle="" target="">link 1 // tle="" target="">link 2 // tle="" target="">link 3 // tle="" target="">link 4 // tle="" target="">link 5 // tle="" target="">link 6 // tle="" target="">link 7 // tle="" target="">link 8 (I'm sorry there's a lot I love these two--)

Transparent BG or Color: transparent

Black or Colored Lines: I really have no preference, please go with which one you think will work best

If that should be paid as complex, please let me know!!

Vagabond

2:01pm Oct 12 2020

Normal User

Eiji: I think they're fairly simple, so 35m will suffice :>

Vagabond

7:24pm Oct 20 2020 (last edited on 11:57am Oct 24 2020)

Normal User

Eiji & Secrets: Just a little update for you two. I am working on lines and will be sending them for your approval soon! I was delayed a bit by an impromptu vacation but I’m getting back to work on your comms this week/weekend. :> Any questions feel free to rmail me!

SecretsOfTheShadows

7:43pm Oct 20 2020

Normal User

Okay! Well I’m going walking for an hour or an hour and 15 minutes so, I will have to reply later, but thanks for the update! ^^

Blackdragonvisearn

12:30am Oct 21 2020 (last edited on 3:15am Oct 23 2020)

Normal User

Ooh those are so cute!

Could I secure a slot for 2 simple characters? , and if you feel they’re a bit complex, I will pay more

Will send payment if you agree^^
Mangadreamer

1:49pm Oct 21 2020

Normal User

Subbing so I can grab a slot when one opens :)

Vagabond

11:57am Oct 24 2020 (last edited on 11:57am Oct 24 2020)

Normal User

Blackdragonvisearn: I don't have any slots open right this moment, but do sub so that you can grab one when one opens up, if you want :>

Mangadreamer: Thanks for subbing! I will update when slots open <3

Vagabond

9:11am Oct 27 2020

Normal User

There is one slot now open!

Disclaimer: I have updated some prices if you want to order backgrounds or objects in your commission, as well as added a small fee for colored lines. :) 

Mangadreamer

4:00pm Oct 27 2020 (last edited on 4:04pm Oct 27 2020)

Normal User

I'll snag that slot, please! These are my two OC's and you've most likely (definitely for Rosalie) seen them before. I believe it's 50mil total, but please double check before I send payment xD Also, please let me know if you have questions or need more info.

Number of Characters: 2 simple
Requests:
For a pose, if you could please do one somewhat similar to your example that would be great! I'd love to have one where Rosalie is smiling and sitting on Reaper's shoulders (or back, whichever is easier/better) while waving her sword in the air excitedly. And then for Reaper, I guess she would be rather sullenly/neutrally trying to support Rosalie on her back while using her scythe in one hand almost like a cane as a support lol.

Since the older chibis aren't 100% accurate, I wanted to clarify a couple things. The mark in their eyes is a skull and crossbones inside a notched circle. The mark is in Reaper's left eye and Rosalie's right. The flower behind Rosalie's ear is a light purple rose, and she wears a simple, sleeveless sundress (as seen in the most recent commission). Reaper always has her hood up. They both have shoulder-length, wavy hair. Reaper's attitude is mostly neutral but somewhat sullen, while Rosalie has a slightly more cheerful and happy attitude. Reaper's cloak always covers her feet. Rosalie's shoes are more like ankle-high booties than tall boots. (I think this covers all the clarifications I wanted to include, but if you're ever unsure of something please feel free to ask)

References:
Most recent of Rosalie: https://www.deviantart.com/rescrosetta/art/3c3c3705-2060-4986-867d-26388e144b4b-840771200

Most recent of them both (but not including eye details): https://imgur.com/dM5vxYl (Reaper) and https://imgur.com/oVrRHnD (Rosalie)

More head shots of both: I unfortunately can't find the separate link for Reaper's headshot, but the images for both of them are on this thread: http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/art/-portrait-commissions-/~page/1/

I also have a couple slightly older chibi refs (though slightly less accurate on Rosalie's part than the headshots) that you can use: https://imgur.com/q15ELnC (Reaper) and https://imgur.com/ppzpTuO (Rosalie)

Older headshot for Rosalie (this should look very familiar to you!!!): https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e993fa0a-600c-4e23-b640-8a060b33b892/dd0hu8w-107ba4a8-381a-4859-a5fd-1c4fd9ef394f.png

Transparent BG or Color Border: Transparent
Background or Objects: Sword for Rosalie, scythe for Reaper (in designs similar to those seen in the most recent chibis-- the ones without the eye details-- please!)
Black or Colored Lines: Colored

Vagabond

8:17am Oct 28 2020

Normal User

Mangadreamer: Two simple chibis (35m) + 2 items (10m) + colored lines (5m) would be 50m, you're correct :) I think I've got all the info I need, but I'll rmail you if I have any questions! I'm excited to get to draw Rosalie again <3 That headshot I did is so old! ;w;

Mangadreamer

1:06pm Oct 28 2020

Normal User

Great, thank you so much! I'll send the TU now. I'm really excited about this :)

Vagabond

3:29pm Oct 28 2020

Normal User

There is one slot now open!

SecretsOfTheShadows

2:15pm Nov 14 2020

Normal User

Subbing for when a new slot shows up

Vagabond

10:05am Nov 23 2020 (last edited on 10:07am Nov 23 2020)

Normal User

One slot is now open!

Secrets, I pencilled you in for a slot, please let me know if you no longer wish to claim it.

Please note that orders placed after today (Nov. 23) will NOT be started until after the US Thanksgiving holiday. Please be mindful of this delay when claiming a slot <3

SecretsOfTheShadows

11:34am Nov 23 2020

Normal User

Oh my gosh! I totally forgot. So sorry. I will try and come up with something by tonight if not, I am okay with waiting longer since we both celebrate thanksgiving!

Vagabond

11:38am Nov 23 2020

Normal User

Secrets: No problem :) If you end up wanting to wait, I'll open up that slot for someone else to claim, so just let me know what you decide!

Go to page: 1, 2