Zozo needs help with...Boys. >.>'

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
zozane008

7:53pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

I can't believe I'm saying this but.....

Zozo's asking for advice. The bad part? Its about boys. >.<

You see, theres this guy named Chris. I've known him since 2nd grade, and I have a...*cough*crush*cough* on him. And, as all of you know, I am a wierdo. crazy idiot. Oddball. Reject. Retard. And at lunch at my school, I'm WORSE. Gawd I'm so sick. xD And guess what? Chris sits behind me now with his buddies. And I'm all tthere liek, trying o act normal. Do you know how frickin' hard that is?!?! How the *bleep* can I eat a banana in a NORMAL way? Sometimes I just loose it and he sees me, and (thank god) he doesn't freak out. He just smiles, chuckles, and turns away. What teh *bleep* does that mean. O.O sometimes we have a conversatoin, but his 'buddies' (who hate me for ruining they're lunches with my sick twicted ways) always screw it up.

So zozo needs help. D;

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Flareboy123

8:15pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

Be yourself, don't worry about him. If he can't accept you for being exactly the way you are, he's not worth it.

The end.

QUEENIE18

8:42pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

Agreeing with Flare, because if you like someone, they should like you back or who YOU are, and not care what other people say. Ditch him if he can't accept you or demands you change :)

Don't worry gurl. I feel ya.

RAWR!!! That means I <3 you in dinosaur.
Jenny

9:14pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

I'm sure the guy likes you, but his friends are getting in between you two. You two should go on a date or have enough alone time together to actually validate if you both really like each other.

Friends always get in the way, which is why me and my fiance dumped our friends for each other. xD 

i’m such a gamer uwu
QUEENIE18

9:15pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

So sweet Spazz XD You and your fiance...

I don't know what to say when it comes to congratulating people to their engagment......

but

Good Luck :)

RAWR!!! That means I <3 you in dinosaur.
Jenny

9:26pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

Thank you, Queenie. :)

But, yeah, I can kind of relate to Zozo's situation.

I was, and I still think I am, an oddball reject with very few friends while he was more social. For the few conversations we had together in high school, we both felt a connection but never had the time to actually spend time together because our lives were very conflicting. We sort of regret not dating each other back then because we had rough relationships with other people, but it was fate to actually end all of those sucky relationships and to be bound into a wonderful relationship.

In short, find a way to spend some time with him, Zozo. And try to spot any signs that he likes you back. Hopefully you'll be able to have him as a Valentine's. :D

i’m such a gamer uwu
DracoTarcheInazuma

9:53pm Feb 6 2011

Normal User

Flare summed it up perfectly.

Unicorn

12:20am Feb 7 2011

Normal User

you should be yourself. and try talking to him!

me and my boyfriend started out as two people who HATED eachother then we talked and talked more each and everyday.. im and extreamly weird person but we grew closer to eachother, he became my BEST friend. and guess what weve been dateing for a year and i love him with all my heart..

all ya gotta do is be you and also dont be afraid to talk to him.

and if he doesnt wanna choose to talk to you cuz of his friends... he isnt a very good guy :]

RAINBOWS and STUFF
Flareboy123

1:33am Feb 7 2011 (last edited on 1:34am Feb 7 2011)

Normal User

Oi. Congradulations on your sucessful relationships, you two. <33 Hope it continuies to go well!

Graveyardfox

6:50am Feb 7 2011

Normal User

I do that thing where I just kinda laugh and turn away too. Usually it means I see something amusing so I can't help but smile and laugh a little, but I turn away from it so I don't just totally burst out laughing. So yeah, it does sound like he at least shows an interest from what I can tell.

Not sure how to help with his buddies. =n= Whenever I wanted to talk to someone and my friends were being derps I told them to screw off, (Lovely people skills I have. ;P) but I dunno how you'd get someone else's friends to go away.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
zozane008

8:17am Feb 7 2011

Normal User

I had the wonderful idea of kicking them in the -somewhere- but my friend Kyrsten freaked out. And you know why? Because she hated them too and she wanted to kick them in the somewhere. xDD.

OMGIZZLE LOKI. I"M NOT CHEATING ON YOU. O.O

Lul. Abuse of teh caps.

Anyway, thanks everyone! ;D

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Graveyardfox

8:57pm Feb 7 2011

Normal User

WE WERE TOGETHER? O.O SINCE WHEN? *frets about anniversary presents*
...wait. o3o Does that mean I'm cheating on Mujii-chan? ._.;

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
iheartyou919

9:35pm Feb 7 2011

Normal User

Well. Zo-ey. You've found someone? For Valentine's Day? Oh, how sweet.

Talk to him. Just try. You either lose him, or win him. But it doesn't matter if you lose him. Because if talking to him makes him lose interest, then you are better off without him anyhow. And if he likes you, then you have a boyfriend in time for V-Day.

Warning: If you really like this guy, talk to him without his friends there. They will try to mess with his head. And if he talks to you, and you feel it went well, then next time, talk to him in front of his friends. At least, that's what I'd do.

I can't promise you, "Oh, he will like you immediately!" or "I know he likes you." Because honestly, with guys, you never know. But I trust that you have the ability to judge a good guy from a bad guy. And even if he doesn't like you, there will always be guys who actually do care and aren't stupid.

Love you, and good luck.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
zozane008

5:30pm Feb 8 2011

Normal User

I don't think he likes me enough to get me something for valentines day. </3 xD Thanks, iheart! -huggles-

OMGIZZLE YUSS WE WERE TOGETHER. YOU PROPOSED YESTERDAY.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
fawn

6:48pm Feb 8 2011

Normal User

Zo: Is your name Zoey??

mercyme6

7:42pm Feb 8 2011

Normal User

Zozo, my best frand, just act normal, or charm him with your awesome ways. I also have a problem too. There's these two boys. Their brothers, but not twins, and, one of the brothers, asked me out. But, I kinda like his brother. His brother is so sweet, and its funny when he gets shy. But, I'm also kinda still in love with my ex, but he doesn't really notice me. And THEN, there's his BEST FRIEND, who loves me to bits. Aww... We're in the same sinking boat, zozoface.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
zozane008

7:52pm Feb 8 2011

Normal User

No its ______.

I think ima hold a contest to guess what my name is. ;D

And poor Mercy. D; I'd give you some advice but.....I fail. D;

DoodlePicture3\r\n
mercyme6

7:54pm Feb 8 2011

Normal User

Oh, dun worry, dear. I'll send you a big box o' chocolates.Just be your awesome self, and if he looks past it, he's not worth whale scat. Just know that I luff you no matter what. <3

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
zozane008

7:57am Feb 9 2011

Normal User

<3

DoodlePicture3\r\n
BeckyL97

3:14pm Feb 9 2011

Normal User

You have nothing to worry about. Just be yourself, and eventually you'll get your guy!;-D

Seriously, it worked for ME before... I got the guy I had a crush on within a week.

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1, 2