Zozo's Museum of Chameleons!

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
zozane008

8:23pm Jul 9 2011 (last edited on 3:59pm Jul 12 2011)

Normal User

Zozo's Museum of Chameleons!

Come one, come all, to the 1st ever Museum of Chameleons! Here I will post all of my Chameleons. And please, children, don't tap on the glass because they will jump out and eat you. And please,

Don't feed the Lizards!

Now, please enjoy the Chameleons.

1st Tank;

Here we have Steve and Ryu, the first Chameleons here at the Museum. They come from the Ayvaric Jungle, and we rescued them from Poachers. We made their tank look just like their jungle, so they'll feel at home.

2nd Tank;

Meet Spirit and Bino, the two first ever Ghost Chameleons. We found these two being excorsized by a couple of Monks, and saved them. We them explained to the Monks that these Lizards were harmless, and didn't mean to scare anyone. But they were still unsure and sad they had to be contained if they were to still roam this earth.

3rd Tank;

In this tank, we have Trance. There is only one in all of extense so far, so we only have one. We traded a Gold coin to a Leppercaun for him. It seems that Leppercauns eat them! So we didn't want this little guy to be in a hamburger. His tank is supposed to look like his old home. We hope to find him a mate soon!

4th Tank;

Here we meet Saturn and Universe. They crash-landed on earth not long ago, and Scientists wanted to dissect them. We, erm, 'borrowed' them and made them a tank to look just like the Solar System. They are shy, and don't talk much. They love shiny things!

5th Tank;

Our next tank holds Nemo and Sushi. Ssushi was caught by some fishermen, and was barely alive when we saw her. Luckily for us, all she needed was some water! But then she was very lonely, then we met Nemo. It seemed that they were friends in the sea, and they missed eachother. Nemo swam all the way from Atlantis to see his friend. But, for their sake, we kept them here and made their tank as homey as we could!

6th Tank;

These two are known as Techno and Robotic. An evil scientist created them, but they didn't want to be evil! All they wanted to do was make friends. So they escaped from their evil creator and found us. They now life in thie tank, made to their liking. Watch out, they have lazers!

7th Tank;

Here we have Blue and Emberic. Don't touch the tank, its very hot! They came from deep within the earth, and when a volcano erupted, they were popped out. Unable to go back to their home, we found them and welcomed them. They love the attention they get form all the children. We made this tank to be just like their old home.

8th Tank;

Meet Pink and Camo. Due to logging and deforestation, their home was destroyed. They were found attacking the people who were cutting down the trees. Deemed dangerous, they were going to kill them. We rescued them and made them a forest-like tank. They love it so far, but their very hostile and easily annoyed at times.

9th Tank;

Meet Darkus and Lyght. When people tryed to time-travel, they were sucked out of their own dimensions and brought here, so Earth. Not much is known about them.....

10th Tank;

In here, we have Yin and Yang. These two are very mysterious. We achieved them through a Black Market illegally selling 'special' Chameleons. We hope to go there soon and save more of these lizards. Yin and Yang are very good friends, we think their mates! And I think we all know what that means. -hintbabehshint-

11th Tank;

This is Fae and Uni. They just arrived! Fae flew all the way to us because Uni was injured. Apparently, people thought she was evil! We ran over to them and rescued Uni, but not after explaining that she was just a Chameleon Unicorn. xDD They're BFFs for life, yo! They live with us now. They love the children.

12th Tank;

This is Drako and Lin. Their one of our most colorful Chameleons, they look just like fsetive dragons! They love hot areas and they've been mates for some time. They might have eggs somewhere right now, in the volcano. They were caught from some other planet, and sold to some sort of party. We rescued them and now they have their own home!

13th Tank;

Here's Flight and Keeto. They love to fly, obviously. They were very unhappy at their own home. They were sold to royalty, who just kept them in a dirty cage and barely fed them! Theyy like it here in their own mini-forest.

14th Tank;

Here's Tron and Rayge. Their energetic and very hyper! They love to race, and they occasionally jump out of their homes and play with the people who visit him. We're okay with it, but they play rather....roughly. xD

15th Tank;

Here's Static and Zap. Their not very social. xDD

16th Tank;

These two are Sea and Shelly. Again, their not social. xD

Sorry, but our Chameleons aren't for sale. But if you want to Adopt one, go here, so Link's Dragons;
http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/arts/art/-links-pixel-dragons-/~page/1/#post_1435904

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Midna

8:31pm Jul 9 2011

Normal User

Omg, this is amazing! :D Hello, Chameleons! do you remember me?

*coughcough* lol

zozane008

8:44pm Jul 9 2011

Normal User

Lol.

Huh...?

Mommy! :DD

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Midna

2:57am Jul 10 2011

Normal User

omghi XD

zozane008

4:56pm Jul 10 2011

Normal User

Lol. xD

DoodlePicture3\r\n
CH

5:13pm Jul 10 2011

Normal User

Sadly, my computer won't let me see the pictures. :(
But, still very very creative Zo haha Love it :D

Back from hiatus. Open to more roleplays!
zozane008

5:26pm Jul 10 2011

Normal User

Your computer is mean. >:[ Now the Lizards are angreh.

Lol, thanks.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
BeckyL97

8:51am Jul 11 2011 (last edited on 8:55am Jul 11 2011)

Normal User

Awww, they're adorable! xD

Mum: I don't like reptiles...

Me: But mum, look at them...they're AWESOME! xD

Robot Chameleons = AWESOMNESS!

Adopt one today!
zozane008

12:09am Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Techno; Beep boop. :D

Robotic; Shut up, Techno. >.>

Techno; D;

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Midna

12:34am Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Lol Robotic XDD Are yin and yang gonna breed or something XD

*CoughIcanmakebabehsCough*

zozane008

3:53am Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Yup. xD So is Drako and Lin.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Iceheart46

2:03pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

OMGHI THEY ARE SO CUTE

I wonder if they like me... and which one likes meh best ;D

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
zozane008

2:52pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

Saturn: Zwee blerg vercisa ly Ice. ;D
Universe:
Saturn says she likes joo. :3
Saturn:
-nodnod- Zwee blerg! Zwee blerg!

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Iceheart46

7:51pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

I LOVE LIKE YOU TOO 8DDD

...can I hug you pls.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
zozane008

9:28pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

Saturn: Pew pew shaka verlk ly xwe twisha plursh. -eyebrow wiggle-
Universe:
Saturn, language! >:O
Saturn:
>:|

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Iceheart46

9:58pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

...What did Saturn say. o_o

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
zozane008

10:55pm Jul 15 2011

Normal User

Universe: I'd rather not tell you.
Saturn: -
moar eyebrow wiggles-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Iceheart46

1:21pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

Was it really that bad? :o

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
zozane008

4:24pm Jul 18 2011

Normal User

Universe: Yes, yes it was.
Saturn: Dferg ta ly yunk oplah bedgrs! >:O
Universe:
Saturn wants to make babies with you.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
BeckyL97

2:13pm Jul 21 2011

Normal User

Awww......Techno and Robotic are so awesome! But what did Techno say that made Robotic shut him up?

'tis alright, Techno. My friends never let me speak, either. :-D

Or, to put it in robot language: Beep beep boop ba boop bi boop, boop beep beep boop! xD

That's right, I speak robot chameleon language. :-D

Adopt one today!
Go to page: 1, 2