I'm so alarmed

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Pandannapal

3:45am Dec 3 2019

Normal User

I was scrolling through Rescreatu doing my dailies, running through the Atquati for Skaldyr eggs when I decided to visit the Forest and see if I could nab any nice colored pets to sell for more cash to fuel my Skaldyr addiction. 

Instead of the typical creams and sepias I found a Calico Frost Light Zaphao and feel like I just picked up a 100 dollar bill someone dropped. What do I do with this? It's not a Skaldyr. Do I sell it? But it feels so wasteful to sell this pretty gal. I'm so surprised anyone would have released this gal, especially since she is 7 years old. Been around this site for longer than I've been.
Halloween

5:24am Dec 3 2019

Normal User

Go to creature search,
And choose forest..
You will see just how
Many goodies are in there. 
Last time I checked,
There is over 30 albinos,
Achros, calicos, blondes..
And many CS pets,
And over 40 trance pets.
It's just rare to find them.

In 38 colors, and a thousand black
Gondras later... I rise over my
Army as the Gondra Queen!
BoredDragon

6:32am Dec 3 2019

Normal User

I was told of at least one user who left the site and dumped their entire showroom collection into the forest. I've found two frost light since then. :) So don't be too alarmed. I'm sure no one accidentally dumped a pet like that.

Purplemaster

12:13pm Dec 12 2019

Normal User

well, i found a bunch of unique creatu in there, i am sure that it is probably keepable

this signature is dedicatedrn
Sugar

5:13am Jan 15 2020

Normal User

Most likely belonged to a user who was quitting and they released it for someone else to find.

iooni

5:18pm Jun 15 2020

Normal User

if u dont want to keep it u may try to trade it for a similar skaldyr (with the same color and fxs), or soemthing like that

Go to page: 1