🎪 [Carnival 2023 Event] Official Info, Discussion & Help

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
RescreatuStaff

4:03pm Aug 1 2023 (last edited on 7:17pm Aug 28 2023)

Normal User

Welcome! Gather here for all your Carnival Event needs. 

Chatting, Questions, Help, Advertising, and Collaborating are all welcome here!

🎪 There are lots of fun things to do during the carnival. 🎪
Read this thread to learn everything about it!

Click on this banner to access the event! 👆
 When the event is active, you will see it on the left of the site layout.

- - - — - - -

~ Events will be paused after the Carnival ~

If you haven't heard about this, please read the announcement here:

https://www.rescreatu.com/updates/view/2821/

After this Creatu Carnival ends, we will be pausing events. 
Don't worry, they'll be back! 

Thank you for being here to join the fun and witness the last full event before we put them on pause!
There are some great surprises in the Carnival this year to commemorate the occasion.

- - - — - - -

Advertising Rules:

- Only one advertisement per page, per person. 
- Don't purposefully spam or use single-word posts, as per the site rules.
- Please remember when your ad is fulfilled to edit your original post and say so. 
(This way everyone can know what ads are still active, and which are complete/ended.)

- - - — - - -

Feel free to subscribe to the thread, as there will be raffles to join for some fun goodies!

~ Raffles ~

The fun has begun!

Each raffle will have 3 winners drawn at random. You may enter each raffle once.
Winners will be announced at the end of the raffle, and each user may only win one time.

Raffle 1: Rubber Duck Apple

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉
Silverfox
Encore
Kitty

[Raffle 1 entries are closed!]

Raffle 2: Clairvoyant Ambience

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉
Wanderland
wolfspirit25
birdstheword

[Raffle 2 entries are closed!]

- - - — - - -

Carnival Updates

Check below to read recent Carnival news.

August 2 - The Carnival has arrived!
https://www.rescreatu.com/updates/view/2829/

August 5 - Circus Shows are here!
https://www.rescreatu.com/updates/view/2830/

August 22 - (Firefly leaderboard & Purchase limits lifted)
https://www.rescreatu.com/updates/view/2834/

- - - — - - -
RescreatuStaff

4:03pm Aug 1 2023 (last edited on 6:31pm Aug 8 2023)

Normal User

Carnival Tickets

Earn Carnival Tickets by playing carnival Games
You also have a 50% chance that each finished vendor request will also give 1 carnival ticket.

You can spend Carnival Tickets at:
Prizes Tent
Carnival Food Vendors (Caramel Apples, Funnel Cakes, Slushies, Cotton Candy)
Talismans Vendor
Creatu Balloons Vendor
Rides

Mahina Eggs

Unlike the rest of the year, Mahina Creatu Eggs are obtainable through this event

Mahina Creatu EggMahina Creatu EggMahina Creatu Egg
Each Carnival Game and Fortune Telling has a chance for you to win an egg!

Games

Each can be played once every 1 hour

The goal is to earn carnival tickets! These can be spent in the main Prize Tent and other carnival attractions. You also have chances to win Mahina Eggs by playing each one.

Note: Your active Creatu’s stats do NOT affect the outcome of any carnival games.

Game available to play are: 
Balloon Pop
Ezahni Ring Toss
Water Gun Balloon Race
Pick-A-Divuin
Haberisar Strength Test
Tu Coin Drop

(Can Toss and Whack-A-Chimby have been unfortunately delayed.)

Prizes Tent

The is the main prize shop of the carnival event. Everything here is sold for carnival tickets that you can earn from playing games.

Each Carnival book now has a full story within!
Making It To UldaviMumbo The Flying EleodonA Circus Of Creatu

There are lots of dazzling new additions this year as well!

Daily Rewards & Explore

Juniper has set up something special this year!!

For the duration of the Carnival, each day the daily rewards raffle will randomly select from these options:
Gold Cash Shop Egg Basket
Viarindi Creatu EggFeiron Creatu EggCetari Creatu EggGuilbyss Creatu Egg
Jaaku Creatu EggEbilia Creatu EggIluvu Creatu EggEasero Creatu EggVaspi Creatu EggKurrabi Creatu EggDivuin Creatu EggUilus Creatu EggNarwi Creatu Egg

Don't miss out!

Earn towards your Daily Rewards by doing carnival activities! This includes:
- Rides
- Fortunes
- Games
- Vendor requests
- Balloon creatu made
- Circus stubs requests
- Attending circus shows
- Handing in Fire Flies
- Scrapbook page prize earned

The second tier of also gives 20 x Carnival request items while the carnival event is open.

You can now find some items asked for by vendors and Juniper in Explore. 
Send out your creatu to see what cool stuff the find!
RescreatuStaff

4:03pm Aug 1 2023 (last edited on 4:26pm Aug 17 2023)

Normal User

Scrapbook

Your Scrapbook
Keep your very own and share it with friends!
 This place collects any polaroid photos you've taken during the carnival. Each page has tasks for you to complete to get the photo. Filling a page earns you a special reward

You can also earn further prizes for completing consecutive years of event scrapbook pages
For those who have already earned their special page rewards, keep this in mind. 

For more info check out each page's Reward tracker at the bottom right corner of the scrapbook page.

New photos from an activity are added to stacks! In this way you can collect multiple photos to choose from for your displays. This will NOT replace your current photo.

Choose from your stacks to select which you want to display in your scrapbook at any time.
Access your photo stacks from the Scrapbook, and select which photo you want displayed on your pages. You may also delete photos from your stack.

Rides

Each after will cost 5 tickets
There is no time limit for when each ride can be ridden again.

By riding, you will receive a polaroid photo of your active Creatu for your Scrapbook!

Rides available are:

Ferris Wheel, Bumper Cars, Carousel, Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler, Roller Coaster

In addition, there is a button to decline polaroid souvenirs from Carnival Rides if you don't want to keep the photo. Alternatively, you can click off the side of the popup to also decline.

Fortunes

Call upon Vadoma the Fortune Teller's wisdom once every 2 hours to read your fortune.
It costs 10 tickets to get your fortune read. You have a chance to find Mahina Creatu Eggs and Carnival Tickets here, as well as other items!

There is also a chance your fortune will grant your active creatu to change into a different Hatch color
This does NOT work like the Enchanted Springs feature. If you change your selected pet on this color switch, it'll still take the pet you went to her with initially.

(Vadoma's color changes only apply to Creatu that can be beaned, meaning it won't work on CS, Uldavian, Shrine pets, or Mahina.)

She also has a prize shop, selling authentic pieces of Tzaradan-- Star-Walker--culture. 
Including new stock: Clairvoyant Ambience!

Vendors

The are happy to serve up whatever you’re looking for. 
They're also looking for a helping hand daily, as they're too busy to get the supplies themselves!

Each day the vendor for Cotton Candy, Caramel Apples, Funnel Cakes, or Slushies will ask for help by offering you Job requests. Their shops will still be accessible for purchases.

They will ask for an item 5 times an hour, and give no more than 10 times each day
Each request asked has a time limit of 30 minutes to complete. Totaling 40 requests a day.

(Note: The second tier of Daily Rewards also gives 20 x Carnival request items while the carnival event is open.)

Once complete, an item from that vendor's inventory is awarded as a prize. 
The prize received depends on the ingredient that was asked for.

Additionally, you have a 50% chance each request to also get 1 carnival ticket.

The Creatu Balloon and Talismans vendors do not need help, and are always available to shop!

Creatu Balloons

Lonnie the Creatu Balloons vendor has two ways you can get balloons! 

On two separate pages you can and .

For each Creatu Animal Balloon available, you must have that creatu species out on your profile. Each costs 10 Carnival Tickets to get made.

Each Creatu Egg Balloon in the prize shop costs 5 tickets each.

He's also got some new balloons available!

Circus Shows

Come one, come all, the Circus Shows seek to enthrall!
The circus is open n' ready to put on a show that'll be sure to keep you on the edge of your seats!

I was told that your first visit to each show will surprise you with Mahina Eggs.
You didn't hear it from me though!
Magic Show Ticket StubStunt Show Ticket StubLive Concert Ticket StubAcrobat Show Ticket Stub
Haven't earned a Ticket Stub to a show yet? 
You can earn all 4 of them from me by doing jobs for me, or buy each in the Prize Tent.

The has 4 shows to attend in total: The Magic show, Stunt show, Live Concert, and Acrobat show!

Each of the 4 shows can only be accessed by earning or buying a Ticket Stub to that show (items shown above). In order to do this you must help prepare the show. 

Alternatively, you can buy the stubs from the for 25 tickets.

Help Juniper 20 times with a show, and you'll get a ticket stub. You have the ability to choose which show you'd like to contribute to.

When started, you have a maximum of 30 minutes to complete a quest.
You can do a maximum of 25 circus show quests a day.

(Note: The second tier of Daily Rewards also gives 20 x Carnival request items while the carnival event is open.)

Once you've earned the show's ticket stub, you can visit that show and earn a polaroid for your Scrapbook.

Each show surprises you with 3 Mahina Eggs each upon first visit

After each show has been visited once, there are no further prizes to be found. However, each new visit gives you a new photo to add to your scrapbook stack!

RescreatuStaff

4:03pm Aug 1 2023 (last edited on 7:03pm Aug 8 2023)

Normal User

Carnival Exchange

Looking for more carnival tickets? K1R807's got your back! 

He's looking for as many Mahina as possible, and has some prizes for those who reach his milestones!
NOTE: Only tickets earned from K1R807 turn-ins count towards these specific milestone prizes.

Stop by and say hello!

Fire Fly Catching

Fire Fly  Fire Fly

Juniper is asking everyone to participate in the annual competition!

Find Fire Flies around the site in Random Events and in Explore.
(Note: The Fireproof gear does not need to be worn to find them this year!)

Turn them in to Juniper to earn your place on the leaderboard!

The leaderboard competition will last 11 days, closing end of day August 12th
However, Fire Fly Catching will remain open for the whole carnival to earn the participation prize.

After the event is over, each participant will receive a trophy, forum avatar, and a Firefly Messenger.
The top 50 users on the leaderboard will receive a trophy, forum avatar, and an Endless Gourmet Chocolate Smore.
The top 25 users will receive a trophy and an Endless Gourmet Berry Smore.

Single Purchase Quantity Limits

Items sold in that are being asked for carnival requests will be limited to 1 quantity per purchase to ensure all players have a chance to buy one from shops.

This will be in effect for about a week, and will be announced when the limit is lifted.

Cash Shop

Magnificent Sun Moon NecklaceMagnificent Silver CapeMagnificent TrunkMagnificent Dress ShirtMagnificent Eyes

The Magnificent Trunk and Antics Motley Sack are now available in the Cash Shop for the carnival!

🎪 Carnival's End 🎪

The Carnival event and all its features will close 
end of day September 2nd.

RescreatuStaff

4:03pm Aug 1 2023 (last edited on 11:13pm Aug 1 2023)

Normal User

Meet the 

~ Creatu Carnival Carnies ~

RescreatuStaff

4:03pm Aug 1 2023 (last edited on 2:02am Aug 22 2023)

Normal User

[Update: August 22]

The Fire Fly Catching tle="" target="">leaderboard is closed. Great work!

However, remember that tle="" target="">Fire Fly Catching will remain open for the whole carnival so you can earn the participation prize!

(All Fire Fly Catching prizes will be awarded after the event is over.)

🎪 The Carnival event and all its features will close 

end of day September 2nd. 🎪

~

The single purchase limit has now been lifted on any items sold in tle="" target="">NPC Shops that are being asked for in carnival requests.

~

RescreatuStaff

4:03pm Aug 1 2023

Normal User

Reserved.
RescreatuStaff

4:04pm Aug 1 2023

Normal User

Reserved.
Zydrate

12:37am Aug 2 2023

Normal User

Balloon Pop is extremely hard to play on a laptop with a touchpad and no external mouse. I struggle to hit the balloons, and my score is always fairly low (around 100 or so max).

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

Bowie

6:18am Aug 2 2023

Normal User

I can not get balloon pop to load past 97% on my phone

Ginger Mirabilis by Zen
Ann49

7:07pm Aug 2 2023

Normal User

Is it being slow for anyone else?

https://i.imgur.com/vyKxvzm.png
tututu

6:14am Aug 3 2023

Normal User

It's laggy for me too.
Ann49

6:44am Aug 3 2023

Normal User

I hope it gets fixed 

https://i.imgur.com/vyKxvzm.png
pookarah

10:06am Aug 3 2023 (last edited on 10:07am Aug 3 2023)

Normal User

Hmm, can't figure out how to subscribe to this thread without posting, sorry x.x
XAllurcore

7:48pm Aug 3 2023

Normal User

The new Ardur Balloon Creatu isn't in Lonnie's Balloon Creatu's vendor shop. :3

Bowie

6:18am Aug 4 2023

Normal User

I asked on the event feedback thread too but it would be great if there was a way to turn off the bouncing animations for the games. It lags my phone, and I find it simply annoying and unnecessary. 

Ginger Mirabilis by Zen
K0rriJ0hns0n

3:50pm Aug 4 2023

Normal User

OMG, I literally love this! A CARNIVAL update, woah! This is so big! Especially since I joined a few days ago, I am SO happy that there are seasonal-ish updates, this is crazy amazing! WOAH, so insane! Thank you to whoever came up with this and made it!
RescreatuStaff

11:31pm Aug 4 2023 (last edited on 12:06am Aug 5 2023)

Normal User

~ Raffles ~

The fun has begun!

Each raffle will have 3 winners drawn at random. You may enter each raffle once.
Winners will be announced at the end of the raffle, and each user may only win one time.

Raffle 1: Rubber Duck Apple

What's your favorite carnival ride?
(This can be rides from Rescreatu or in real life.)

[Raffle 1 entries will close on August 12th at 11:59 pm Rescreatu time.]
RescreatuStaff

12:02am Aug 5 2023

Normal User

Come one, come all, the Circus Shows seek to enthrall!
The circus is open n' ready to put on a show that'll be sure to keep you on the edge of your seats!

I was told that your first visit to each show will surprise you with Mahina Eggs.
You didn't hear it from me though!

🎪 What are you waiting for? Go check them out! 🎪

Haven't earned a Ticket Stub to a show yet? 
You can earn them from me by doing circus requests, or buy each in the Prize Tent.

Also, watch out!
Fire FlyFire FlyFire FlyFire Fly

The Fire Flies are back in full force
 now that we're in the peak of summer. Seeing them everywhere while
walking the carnival grounds is always a glorious sight to behold! 
So you're sure to find plenty during our annual Fire Fly Catching competition that ends after August 12th.

I suspect that it won't be more than a week's time until their numbers start to wane once more.

Did you know K1R807 is here at the Carnival this year?

He's offering exclusive milestone prizes to anyone that gives him Mahina creatu or eggs in exchange for Carnival Tickets.
Stop by and say hello!

Zydrate

12:04am Aug 5 2023

Normal User

My favorite of the rides would definitely be the roller coaster. I love roller coasters.

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

Go to page: 1, 2, 3