Sarya offers to help ;D (Sarya also won't stop making new threads. o_o;)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

2:11pm Oct 10 2010 (last edited on 2:12pm Oct 10 2010)

Normal User

In case you don't know, i'm Sarya. ;D *pokes username*  Or Sar, Sary, Sarfais, or whatever ridiculous name you can think of. xD  However, it must not have anything to do with the color pink even though it's in my username....... unless you want to find yourself in the middle of nowhere. D<

So I, the Sarthingy/Sarfais/Sarya/Sar/Lolwut, is offering to help those who want to learn to be literate. ;D  Don't worry, i'll try not to be as harsh as I usually am when it comes to criticizing or pointing out mistakes.  After all, i'm the one who chose to do this, so i'll have to be nice. :P

Just ask, and if I accept then tell me what rp you want to do. c:  If I don't want to do it, i'll ask you to choose another plot, but if I do want to do it, I will make the thread (unless you want to make it :P).  Then we'll make the bios (obviously xD), and do the rest of the stuff you normally do in an rp (I shouldn't have to explain this, but if this is your first time rping, and not just with me, i'm talking about your first time ever, then tell me and i'll gladly explain ;D).  Then i'll start the rp, unless you want to, and as the rp goes along i'll point out mistakes and give advice. ;D

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
emeraldwing

2:17pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((can i help you help others sarya?))

\r\n
Mechromancer

2:19pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

(Sar! I wanna do a vampire one.)

(Banner made by Kina)
ribunny123

2:22pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Fft.  Now I have an urge to come up with a nickname for you.  XD  Um..  o3o  I just came up with a nickname by saying um.  8D  Sarum.  >8D))

saryapink

2:22pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Emerald, i'd prefer if I did this alone, sorry. ^^;

Tri, sure! ^o^  I'll go make the thread now. ;D))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
saryapink

2:23pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Ribun, and I got you a name too. ^o^  Ribum. >D))

ribunny123

2:25pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((I knew you were going to do that.  XD

XD it looks like you just added a 'bum' to my Ri.  xD  I like it though.  XDD)) 

saryapink

2:26pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Lol Ribum. xD))

Mechromancer

2:30pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

(Okay Sar.)

(Banner made by Kina)
ribunny123

2:31pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((So.. -Flails-  What should we RP about?  o3o  I have a slight urge to be a shapeshifter, or maybe a wolf, but I dunno.  XD 

Ohwait random question.  Do you like South Park?  (I ask almost everybody this.  XD))) 

saryapink

2:34pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Ribum, you know this rp is for those who want to learn to be literate, right? xD  So unless you want me pointing out your mistakes and giving advice throughout the rp I suggest you go to another of my threads. ;D

......... Lol fine. xD  I'll do one with you.  And I don't really like South Park. Dx))

ribunny123

2:42pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((..Yes...

Ffft.  I blame my aspergers.  Making me read too fast and misunderstand things.

Although.. I do think it would be nice to learn a bit more, since I always think my posts and stuff are 'off' a little, like they need something.  So maybe I do need this.  o3o))

saryapink

2:44pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((So..... wanna do a Pokemon rp or something? 8D))

ribunny123

2:47pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Sure.  8D))

saryapink

2:48pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((I can't find our other thread, so lets do another Pokemon Highschool rp where they take over the school. xDDD))

ribunny123

2:50pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Sounds like a plan.  <3))

saryapink

2:52pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Can you make the thread? xD *is too lazy*))

ribunny123

3:16pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((No.  c:))

Feyth

3:30pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Wish I could help...)

Party image<-- Click me
saryapink

3:46pm Oct 10 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Go to page: 1, 2