Defending What's Right (Pokemon RP)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
BeckyL97

2:51pm Jul 30 2013 (last edited on 4:40am Aug 19 2013)

Normal User

It seems as though a new threat has befallen the Pokemon world. Pokemon Hunters have previously been few and far between, stealing Pokemon every so often, and occasionally available to hire. But now, things have changed. A somewhat-legendary Pokemon Hunter, notorious for his ability to steal almost any Pokemon he sets his eyes on, going by the name of Nefarian, has set up a secret organisation consisting of all the Pokemon Hunters among the regions, whom are now stealing more Pokemon than ever before, ridding them of their memories of their previous trainers, with the ultimate goal of summoning and then defeating the legendary Arceus.

With Arceus defeated, Nefarian will then seize control of the god-like Pokemon's powers and reshape reality itself however he chooses. Not just Earth...but the universe. When he has stolen and brainwashed enough Pokemon, he will set out to complete his dark goal. Some say there may be a tragic motive in his past...but right now, he just seems evil.

Will any trainers be able to stop Nefarian and his secret organisation, known as the Renegade Thieves?

Or will their Pokemon be taken...

...and reality as we know it be wiped from existence?

Ok, standard RP rules apply here (respect others, be as literate as possible, etc). Up to two characters per person. Romance and some violence needed, please (:3). Shiny Pokemon are allowed...but a select few legendaries are (listed below). Once a legendary is taken, you can't then use it for one of your characters (if you have multiple characters, then only one can have a legendary):-

Cresselia
Darkrai
Raikou
Entei

Bio skeleton:-

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Pokemon:
Crush:
Other:

Here are my characters:-

Name: Kiyomi
Looks:
albino girl anime photo: Albino Girl AlbinoGirl.jpg
Personality: Being albino, Kiyomi feels like she can't fit in with other people, and is thus very timid in her ways, shying away from human contact of any kind as much as possible. She lives in constant fear of being judged or treated differently just for her looks, and if anyone so much as raises their voice while she's around (even if it's not directed at her) she'll immediately brace herself and become scared, as though afraid of being hit or harmed in some way. She's also prone to crying herself to sleep, and thanks to her weak immune system easily falls ill. Underneath all her timidness and physical weakness, though, there's a sweet girl with an incredible knack for empathy and kindness to others...once she can work up the confidence in herself. She's incredibly attached to her Pokemon and, once a person gains her trust, she'll stick by them forever, and perhaps get a bit clingy.
History: Kiyomi was born as the only child of an average family (her parents were Pokemon Breeders). Her health became problematic and she had to be constantly monitored. When she was seven she was allowed to venture outside and try to make friends, but was shunned and occasionally even beaten for her appearance. This shattered her confidence and she resorted to hiding in her home. Her parents recognised this as a concern, and knew their daughter needed some form of companionship. So, on her tenth birthday, they gave her a Pokemon; a shiny Shinx, which Kiyomi nicknamed Lucy. The bond between the girl and her new friend became very strong, and eventually she worked up the confidence to go on a journey with Lucy at her side. On her way she befriended a Riolu, Absol, Ralts, Yanma and (most recently) Latias, who took pity on her and decided to travel with her. Unfortunately, very recently she encountered some Pokemon Hunters who attempted to steal her Pokemon...they succeeded in stealing her Riolu, and her Absol became separated from her in the chaos, leaving Kiyomi very upset and guilty since.
Pokemon:
Lucy - shiny - Luxray - female - Intimidate ability - Brave nature - Iron Tail, Thunderbolt, Charge, Wild Charge
Raltsy - Gardevoir - male - Trace ability - Modest nature - Calm Mind, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Safeguard
Buggy - shiny - Yanmega - male - Lonely nature - U-Turn, Bug Buzz, Giga Drain, Night Slash
Queenie - Latias - female - Levitate ability - Quiet nature - Mist Ball, Fly, Dragon Pulse, Calm Mind
Crush: Open~
Other: I plan to have her reunited with her Absol and Riolu at some point. She speaks with an Irish accent.

Name: Takara
Looks:

Personality: Takara has what some would call a 'free-spirited' personality. She's bright, friendly and confident, and takes pleasure out of risk-taking (not, however, if the stakes for herself, her Pokemon or her friends are at too great a risk). This is a girl who is very much an adrenaline-junkie, and will try anything so long as it is fun, even if said activity is very dangerous. She loves the outdoors and spends as much time there (particularly in the countryside) as she can, and often carries around with her various items she'll need for pretty much any situation. In this aspect, she is very practical. Takara is kind and very knowledgeable about the care of Pokemon; there's few Pokemon she doesn't know how to care for, thanks to her life on a Pokemon Ranch. She's optimistic by nature and very brave when need be. Takara is the sort of friend anyone can rely on for help. Aside from her love of the adrenaline-rush, her only other major flaw would be her habit of running into things without a plan.
History: Takara was born and raised on a Pokemon Ranch in Kanto. Almost from the moment she could walk she was taught how to care for Pokemon, and developed a great fondness for them. When she was eight she was asked to choose her first Pokemon, and she chose a friendly Bulbasaur, which she named Bulby. She trained him well and he helped her out around the ranch. Soon Takara explored the land around the ranch and succeeded in capturing a Ponyta, which she nicknamed Flo. Following this, over time, she came to acquire a shiny Kingdra (given to her by her grandmother; this Kingdra had been her only Pokemon and as she was suffering from terminal illness, she wanted to know Kingdra had a safe home), an Eevee and a Flygon (this was a gift from her parents to allow her to explore other regions). While travelling Hoenn, she caught a Lairon, which quickly evolved into an Aggron under her care. Her Eevee was the last to evolve, evolving into Espeon when its bond with Takara reached full strength. Soon after this, Espeon started to use telepathy to communicate with Takara and others.
Pokemon:
Bulby - Venusaur - male - Overgrow ability - Quirky nature - Vine Whip, Frenzy Plant, Giga Drain, Sleep Powder
Flo - Rapidash - female - Flash Fire ability - Naive nature - Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Megahorn, Poison Jab
Sniper - shiny - Kingdra - female - Sniper ability - Rash nature - Surf, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Signal Beam
Sai - Aggron - male - Rock Head ability - Lax nature - Iron Tail, Heavy Slam, Earth Power, Dragon Rush
Axel - Flygon - male - Levitate ability - Naughty nature - Fly, Dragonbreath, Heatwave, Outrage
Joshua - Espeon - male - Synchronize ability - Modest nature - Psychic, Safeguard, Hyper Voice, Last Resort
Crush: Open~
Other: Speaks with an Australian accent. Also, she's not quite sure whether she's bisexual or not.

Thanks, everyone!

Taken Legendaries: Latias (BeckyL97), Latios (WiseBlueFox01), Suicune (LuckyArtist)

Adopt one today!
WiseBlueFox01

4:05pm Jul 30 2013 (last edited on 5:11pm Jul 30 2013)

Normal User

Name:Justice
Looks:
Personality:Justice is quick moving, meaning don't even try to confront her. Fast as a cheetah and can jump high as kangaroo's. Can climb trees, making hiding a easy task.
History:Not much of a story teller.

Pokemon:
Changel-Arcanine-Female-Flash Fire-Flame charge-Fire fang-Quick attack
Wind-Haxorus-Mold Breaker-Dragon Claw-Dragon Claw-Giga Impact
Aura-Shiny-Lucario-Inner Focus-Copycat- Aura Sphere-Shadow Claw
Blu-Latios-Levitate- Dragon Breathe-Ice Beam-Sgadow Claw
Crush: Open
Other: Wishes to soon have a eevee. She is also bisexual. (Forgot to put it up.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LuckyArtist

4:10pm Jul 30 2013

Normal User

((Can I join with Suicune?))

BeckyL97

4:13pm Jul 30 2013

Normal User

((Sure thing! And accepted, WiseBlueFox01!))

Adopt one today!
LuckyArtist

4:48pm Jul 30 2013 (last edited on 4:51pm Jul 30 2013)

Normal User

((May my character be able to speak to pokemon? She's from my nuzlocke so that's why))

Bio skeleton:-

Name: Abacus
Looks:

Personality: Abacus is very outgoing and happy all the time and it is almost as if she has a darker past that she tries to forget by being cheery. She has a bright smile that seems to cheer up anyone who talks to her and she is a loyal friend. However, if anybody, because of her age, puts her into a leadership role, she hides inside a shell of shyness. She hates being in charge, terrified that her choices would put another person in danger. When she is unhappy, she will disappear with her pokemon until she cheers up again.
History: She used to be a brave and hard-headed person when she younger, always telling people what to do and where to go. Unfortunately, she took it too far one day and got one of her friends seriously injured. They were wandering in the woods one day when they got lost as night fell. Abacus saw a cave they could hide in until morning. She convinced her terrified companion to follow her and they went inside. Her friend heard growling and started to run, but Abacus wouldn't let her and the growling turned out to be an angry charizard. Abacus escaped with third-degree burns on her arms and back, while her friend had such charred legs that she couldn't use them and was confined to a wheelchair. Since then, Abacus avoids any sort of leadership at all costs, even towards her pokemon.
Pokemon:

Aurora-Suicune-Female
(Pressure-- Hydro Pump-Aurora Beam-Icefang-Tailwind)

Emma-Sylveon-Female
(Cute Charm--Moon Blast-Metranome-Fairy Wind-Growl)

Mirror-Meowth-Male
(Pickup--Echoed Voice-Shadow Claw-Slash-Pay Day)

Isis-Shiny Dratini-Female
(Marvel Scale--Dragon Tail-Agility-Twister-Slam)

Danger-Linoone-Male
(Quick Feet--Fury Swipes-Covet-Thunder-Shadow Claw)

Crush: Open
Other: She is Bisexual and has what earthlings would consider a british accent

BeckyL97

8:12am Jul 31 2013 (last edited on 10:23am Jul 31 2013)

Normal User

((Thanks for joining! :3 And yes, she may have the ability to talk to Pokemon. Also, everyone, my second character has been added to the first post, if you hadn't already noticed.))

Adopt one today!
LuckyArtist

11:52pm Jul 31 2013

Normal User

((I'm debating whether or not to add her twin.
I think I won't, just because I haven't developed him as much.
Also, if you guys haven't tried a nuzlocke and are looking for a challenge and also some feels, I reccomend doing one.))

WiseBlueFox01

2:01pm Aug 7 2013

Normal User

bump

LuckyArtist

2:03pm Aug 7 2013

Normal User

((Becky?))

LuckyArtist

1:06pm Aug 9 2013

Normal User

((bump :())

BeckyL97

3:57am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

((So sorry for not posting in this! I'll post my intro ASAP, life kinda caught up with me a little... ^_^ ))

Adopt one today!
LuckyArtist

11:27am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

((That's fine, I can wait.))

BeckyL97

2:33am Aug 20 2013 (last edited on 2:33am Aug 20 2013)

Normal User

((A wild Intro appeared! :3))

Kiyomi walked through the street with her head down, black hood over her head in effort to keep others from seeing her face. Pretty though it was, her skin was white and her eyes were red, indicating the timid girl's albinism. Beside her, her shiny Luxray walked, keeping an eye out for anyone who might be trouble. Kiyomi had one pale hand rested on Lucy's fur for self assurance, and she avoided meeting anyone's eye. She kept up a gentle pace, heading for the park; she knew her Pokemon would like the opportunity to run around in the open space. Lucy glanced up at Kiyomi with her head to one side, almost quizzically. Kiyomi smiled a little, petting the strong electric-type's head. 

"I'm fine, Lucy, but thanks for caring about me," she softly said, as they walked on.

Already at the park, a girl was already having some time with her Pokemon.  Takara was a rancher girl since anyone could remember and both she and her Pokemon loved the open spaces. At that instant Takara was enjoying the sun by laying in her Venusaur's giant blossom, cowboy-hat pulled over her eyes to shield them from the sun. Bulby was also taking a nap. Nearby Sai and Flo were relaxing, but not asleep, and Axel was flying around overhead, giving Joshua a ride. Joshua and Axel were insuperable Pokemon; the young Espeon admired the strong Flygon. Takara eventually slipped her hat back so she could look up at the clouds rolling by. She gently nudged Venusaur, who woke up easily. 

"Sure is a nice day, isn't it, Bulby?" Takara cheerily commented. Bulby nodded and produced a vine from his flower, which he then proceeded to tickle his trainer with, causing her to laugh hysterically.

Adopt one today!
LuckyArtist

2:56am Aug 20 2013

Normal User

"What on earth were you thinking, sending Danger against that Machoke! He could have been killed. You don't want what happened to Sila to happen to him, do you?"

"I'm sorry, Emma. I froze. I couldn't remember anything. You were at half health and he was too high level for the rest of them. I... I could've lost him... I'm sorry..." The trainer whimpered, her head in her hands, as her sylveon berated her for almost causing the death of her linoone. The purple-eyed female was no ordinary trainer. She had the mark of death on her, a small acorn on the side of her pale neck.

"Wake up, Abacus. You need to realise that our lives depend on your commands. You need to get over this strange fear of leadership. I've been with you since the beginning and you haven't changed. Grow up. You're 18 and I don't want to d-"

"Leave her alone, Emma. I'm sure she can punish herself more harshly than anything you could do." A large pokemon, not often seen in the world, seemed to appear out of thin air, carried by the sudden breeze that had swept up. The breeze ruffled Abacus' brown hair, causing small pieces of hair to spring up on her head. As Abacus tried to smooth down her ponytail, the suicune, for that's what she was known as, continued speaking, now directing her speech to Abacus. "That being said, it was unintelligent to send out a normal-type against a fighting-type and you know that, so what happened? You can't freeze like that again. Sila was an accident and we know that, it was a critical hit you couldn't have predicted, but you can't let that stop you from helping us fight."

"That wasn't when it started. It started long before Sila. I had a friend, but I don't want to talk about it. Alright?" Getting up off the log she had been resting on, Abacus stood. She adjusted the pink and white cap on her head and grabbed her bag, placing a few items in it as she did so. "I'll be more careful next time. Tell Danger I'm sorry when he comes back from hunting." She said and then a fake smile appeared on her face to show to other people as she walked towards the open park area.

WiseBlueFox01

3:53pm Aug 20 2013 (last edited on 4:14pm Aug 20 2013)

Normal User

Justice walked the dirty streets silently, Aura walking alongside.

You can't swoon all day, Justice. We have better things to do than this and you know that. Aura said, crossing his arms. Justice looked at him with 'and, so?' eyes. Losing a pokemon is not what Justice had in store though she really wished she hadn't lost in the first place.

"Im not swooning. Im walking, there IS a difference, Aura. And even if we'd won that dumb battle, this would happen. You dont hear everybody else getting annoyed by my walking." Justice said back. Aura could be a bit self centered and can completely have a tantrum over losing a battle.

Aura growled, ignoring Justice's voice.What ever, Justice. I still think if you haven't used the wrong move, we could've won. Just trying not to be mean or anything. I just think you still need pokemon training. I still love you though. Justice looked away, tears welling in her eyes.

"Well maybe I should ask Changel then, see what he thinks." Justice said lowly, pulling out Changel's pokeball, tosing it in the air. Changel came out and let out a battle cry. Justice gave a small smile, while Aura have the Arcanine a death glare.

Yes, Justice?

"Changel I need your opinion. You know that pokemon battle we lost to earlier. Well Aura here thinks I need more pokemon training, so Im asking you what do you think. Your opinion." Jusice asked, smiling brighter at Changel.

Heavens no, Justice! Dont go listening to him, he's a downer. I think you didnt had good sportsmanship to the other trainer and you didnt need to earn our respect by winning, just as long as you care about us, that's all.

Justice smiled brightly at Changel and nodded, looking at Aura, whom was glaring at her to ask advice from him.

Oh well, that might mean more losing for you Justice.

Aura walked on, snickering. Justice sighed and put Changel back in its pokeball, catching up with him.

LuckyArtist

4:21pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

((Wait, since when could she talk to pokemon.))

WiseBlueFox01

4:23pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

*Shrugs* I just started doing it.

LuckyArtist

4:47pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

((You should probably ask like I did. The only reason I am is because my character is a nuzlocker. Your pokemon won't die when they battle. XD))

WiseBlueFox01

5:05pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

((I know they dont die. M/ But I guess I can ask. ))

LuckyArtist

5:07pm Aug 20 2013

Normal User

((It's not my place to say, but that sounds good.))

Go to page: 1, 2