[You Can't Abandon Me] A Maximum Ride Roleplay - Using Made Up Characters [You Belong To Me]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Zydrate

4:56pm Jan 27 2010 (last edited on 4:57pm Jan 27 2010)

Normal User

Is this real enough for you?
You were so confused
Now that you've decided to stay
We'll remain together

You can't abandon me
You belong to me

Breathe in and take my life in you
No longer myself, only you
There's no escaping me, my love
Surrender

Darling, there's no sense in running
You know I will find you
Everything is perfect now
We can live forever

You can't abandon me
You belong to me

Surrender

Hands up slowly
Give into

Surrender
Surrender
Surrender
Surrender

Lyrics to Surrender by Evanescence

RULES:;
No using characters from the books.
This is to be a small group RP only, so it doesn't get confusing.
We are Human-Avian hybrids (in Max's words, "Avian-American")
Be literate.
I can't get on very often - stupid school - so please refrain from posting too much while I'm gone.
Keep the gender amounts even.
Does anyone have any ideas for where to start at? o3o

BIO:;
His/Her name:
His/Her looks:
His/Her wings:
His/Her likes:
His/Her dislikes:
His/Her power:
His/Her weapons:
His/Her personality:

Post "I like bacon!" to join.

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

Dustfeather

4:59pm Jan 27 2010 (last edited on 5:00pm Jan 27 2010)

Normal User

(( MRRRR. o3o! Join? "I like bacon!"
EDIT: And perhaps we should just start out in the Institute first- or maybe right after they've escaped and are wandering around New York. Actually, I think the latter is best. And that way they hardly know eachother that well too. Start out fresh, you know? :3 ))

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
Zydrate

5:03pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

53/100 albino Veram

Zydrate

5:04pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Yes, Dust. c: How about they just escaped from the School? By the way, Kazarii is fifteen. I got really lazy and just screenied her bio so I don't have to keep typing it all out. :P))

53/100 albino Veram

Dustfeather

5:07pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(( Haha. xD Nice.
And sure, that sounds good. c: I'll type up my bio in a sec.
...You took Pyrokinesis. xD I'll have to think of another seriously awesome power. Lulz. ))

Alcarie

5:09pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(("I like bacon!" May I join?))

Tinkers
Zydrate

5:12pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Dust: Ikno, right? >O Stray: Of course. c: By the way, I'm editing her bio, I'm just posting this new one so I can screenie it as well. c:))

Her name: Kazarii Her age: Fifteen Her looks: Kazarii has waist-length silver hair. It has dark grey streaks in it. Her long bangs are usually covering one or both eyes. She has slanted eyes that sometimes make her look angelic. Her irises are the color of purple violets. Her pupils are the color of a starless, moonless night. Sometimes they seem to see right into a person's soul. Her skin is deathly pale; sometimes she has been mistaken for a ghost. She wears dark clothing, usually a black one-piece jumpsuit and knee-high black boots. Bird wings: Kazarii's wings are twelve feet long. They are white at the base, silver in the middle, and dark grey at the tips. They are speckled with black. The smaller feathers are at her shoulderblades and get ever-larger as you go further down her wings. They have lean muscles and are very flexible. Her likes: Kazarii likes everything to do with the night. She has always felt most at home in the nighttime hours. She also likes wild animals, like panthers or wolves. She has no patience for domesticated animals. Her dislikes: Too much cheerfulness. The sun (she has sensitive eyes). Domestic animals. Hugs. ESPECIALLY hugs. She attacks anyone who tries to hug her. Her power: Kazarii has the power of pyrokinesis. This means that she controls fire. When she is bored, she lights her whole body on fire without letting it hurt her. The looks on the faces of the people watching are priceless. Her weapons: Kazarii has a sword belt strapped to her waist. On it, she carries to iron daggers, two throwing stars, and a hand-and-a-half sword. She also has a quiver slung across her back, in which a bow - always strung - and a dozen arrows reside. Her personality: Kazarii is, well, herself. Her personality shifts with her temperment. Some - most - days she is a no nonsense, shut-the-heck-up-or-I'm-gonna-kick-your-butt kind of girl. But sometimes, she can be really nice and comp*censored*ionate. Yes, she does have a soul.

53/100 albino Veram

Zydrate

5:13pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((Well. O3O That didn't work.))

53/100 albino Veram

Dustfeather

5:17pm Jan 27 2010 (last edited on 5:34pm Jan 28 2010)

Normal User

(( Lol. O___O
This post is reserved for my character's bio. x3 ))

BIO:;

His/Her name:

Aiko (You know, after seeing Kazarii I had a longing for a Japanese name.)

His/Her looks:
Aiko is fairly tall and slender, like all the human-avian recombinants raised at the School or the Institute; She stands at 5"6. Her eyes are a true blue, streaked with lighter blue and some grey, and her blonde hair goes just below her shoulder blades. It curles slightly at the ends. Aiko loves to put her hair up in ponytails or random do's with a long black clip that she carries around. Even if it's messy (actually, especially if it's messy), it looks good on her.
Aiko's skin is very pale, since she spent much of her life living under the School's roof. She has delicate features; small hands, oval-shaped face, neat eyebrows. This can make her seem fragile and girly, but that is not the case. She's a seriously talented hand-to-hand combatant if anything.
Aiko is partial towards dark clothing; black, grey, any darker shade of bright colours. Sometimes white. Currently, after escaping the School, she is wearing a white t-shirt underneath a tight-fitting grey Fitch jacket with a fake fur trim (she carries it around to hide her wings when she needs it, or when she's cold), dark jeans and plain running shoes.
Actually, she looks mostly like this: http://aszereth.deviantart.com/art/Key-Salisoln-unchibi-85057615 (FULL CREDIT to the original artist of this piece.)

*Age (I just added this for myself. ^^;):

His/Her wings:

Aiko's long, tapering wings are thirteen feet long; they are mostly a dark, silvery grey with stunning blue around the base. There are streaks of white on the underside of her wing, as well as flecks of white around the base.
Note: She is grafted with White-Throated Needletail Swift, which is one of the fastest birds in the world. In the air, of course. Those wings I described are basically what a Needletail's wings look like, with minor tweaks.

His/Her likes:
Sketching, the sky, flying, freedom, tight-fitting jackets, raccoons, small children (She thinks they're adorable. x3), competition.

His/Her dislikes:

Painting, scientists, rules, cramped spaces, the colour orange, large crowds.

His/Her power:
Aiko is Electrokinetic; she can control and create lightning and electricity. This works with from machines to thunderstorms, but she can't affect organic electricity, such as electrical impulses from the human brain. Aiko uses her hands and feet to control, create and manipulate it.
Note: Her time at the school was especially cruel because the scientists at the lab worked hard to keep her away from electricity.

His/Her weapons:

Aiko is all about hand-to-hand combat. She rarely uses a weapon, favouring her fists and feet, but will sometimes use a pistol. She's a great sharpshooter when she's got a gun in her hands, but that doesn't mean she prefers it. Oh, and she likes axes too. >3

His/Her personality:
Aiko is a proud person; she will defend herself fiercely in the face of an insult, resulting to violence if she must. She will also accept nearly every challenge brought upon her, whether it be a simple race or a face to the death.
Aiko is extremely protective of her friends. True, she can be a complete, er, jerk *uses a nice word* to those she dislikes, but she will throw herself in front of a nuclear rocket to protect something she loves, and she will usually help the weakest person in a fight. She's like Max in that sense; 'fight for the underdog.'
While usually unobtrusive and kind, Aiko's temper can flare instantly if provoked. Remarkably like a thunderstorm. Coincidence? I think not. She can throw a good fit and yell for a while, but cools down quite fast and never holds a grudge. Except maybe to the people who imprisoned her for years and all but tortured her. Ring a bell?
Uhm. RP the rest out. xD

Zydrate

5:21pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((I fail. So much. XDDDDDDDD))

53/100 albino Veram

Alcarie

5:31pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

His Name: Dimitri

His Looks: Dimitri stands about 6'1 in height with slightly tanned skin and lighter stil scars crisscrossing across his arms and face. His hair is slightly shaggy and shoulder length, its a dark brown almost black with lighter 'sun streaks'. His eyes are are dark brown around the outer ring and grows lighter towards the middle. There are flecks of gold scattered around his iris that gives him a slightly anibalistic look. He tends to wear tattered worn jeans that are dark incolor and a black fitting shirt. He wears a longish black coat over that.

His wings: Dimitris wings are slightly darker then the color of his hair, spreading about 16 feet in length. Towards the base of his wings the feathers are a darker shade of brown so they look almost black, and lighten up towards the bottom so their a darker gold hue. At diffrent intervals in the feather tips are gold streaks that match the gold in his eyes.

His Likes: Dimitri likes very little, peace and quiet is his favorite. He also loves to read, if he can get ahold of a book. He might not be at the reading level he should be if he was normal, but normal was not in his vocabulary. Odd as it might sound, but he loves to sit outside alone and watch the stars on a gr*censored*y hill, not that he's done it much, but he finds something peacful in it.

His Dislikes: If it has to do with crowds, or more then three people, he hates it. Not being a sociable person, he perfers his solitude or maybe a friend here and there. He also hates any sort of physical contact, weather it be a punch, kick, hug, or just a friendly hand shake. Another is kids, if he sees a baby, he's gone.

His Power: Perhaps this is another reason he does not like people, because they tends to like to bug him even after their dead. Yes, he sees the lead as spirits and they all seem to want something from him.

His/Her weapons: He perfers guns, more precicley hand-guns. He has two in his belt which are hidden in his coat, and can use them both at one time, one n one hand, one in the other. He is also fairly decent with knoves, having one. If all else fails, he knows how to fight and-to-hand.

His Personality: Dimitri does not have a personality most people would find decent. He is cold, uncaring, and at times cruel. He is loyal if he considers you a friend, and would die for who-ever that friend is (not that he'd know, never really trying to get to know someone).

Tinkers
Dustfeather

6:34pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(( C: Posted my bio on one of my previous posts. ))

FlashFyre99

7:19pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

((I Like Bacon *Seriously* XD))

Rough Test Run Animation Pictures, Images and Photos
Dustfeather

9:44pm Jan 27 2010

Normal User

(( Bump. :3 ))

Zydrate

3:45pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

((Accepted, Dust, Stray. Go ahead and post your bio, Flash. c:))

53/100 albino Veram

FlashFyre99

5:14pm Jan 28 2010 (last edited on 5:42pm Jan 28 2010)

Normal User

((Ok, thanks :P))

Her name: Willow

Her looks: She has red-brown-gold hair and her physique is long and slim. Her eyes are brown-hazel and seem to have images of ghostly animals running in them. She is very beautiful and her proportions are perfect. She typicaly wears a slim-fitting t-shirt and either jeans or shorts. She has never worn shoes in her life and never plans to. She prefers to go barefoot because she can *feel* the earth. She is very strong (Not insanely so though) and very fast (Definatly insanely fast XD). At one point in her captivity, she attacked a scientist and was cut on her face. It scarred. It goes from above her right eye and down her face diaganoly, ending at her neck. 

Her wings: They are purple-black with white tips. They seem to shimmer slightly when she moves them. They are 16ft across and she is very graceful when she flies. She can preform extremely hard air acrobatics and tricks. She loves flying more than a lot of things.

Her likes: She loves animals, nature, reading, flying (duh), Chocolate cake (Only the dough is chocolate flavoured), sleeping under the stars and wolves (yes, I know this is an animal but it's her fave animal).

Her dislikes: When people don't shut up, People torturing animals (If someone did this infront of her *I don't recommend this for health purposes*, she would knock them out and set a wolf pack on them, a very bloodthirsty one :P) and pollution (a lot).

Her power: (Can they have more than one?) She can telepatheticaly and speak to animals and she can do anything that has to do with nature.

Her weapons: She prefers to fight with animals (She calls them) and with her two daggers, which are poisened and her bow. Her shot is so amazing that she can split an arrow down the middle if it's already on the target. She also knows hand-to-hand combat and can move faster than a cheetah. Her weakness is when it comes to modern weapons. She just can't handle them, plus, she's kind of afraid of guns and such. :P

Her personality: She is kind to animals and tries to stay out of the way of people, not because she's anti-social, just because she get nervous around them if they are too close.

Dustfeather

5:30pm Jan 28 2010 (last edited on 5:32pm Jan 28 2010)

Normal User

((...I don't know about anyone else but that reeeeally seems like a Mary-Sue there. She's perfect in every aspect. I won't bother listing them, but they're there. And that really bothers me.
Also, I'm just curious, but when will we start, Shaaka? :3 Like, how many members?
Oh, I forgot some stuff in my bio. o3o -goes to edit-))

FlashFyre99

5:39pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

((I'll edit her than. I forgot to list her *Imperfections*))

FlashFyre99

5:57pm Jan 28 2010

Normal User

((Hello? anyone here???))

FlashFyre99

3:41pm Jan 29 2010 (last edited on 3:42pm Jan 29 2010)

Normal User

((Dustfeather? BTW, that''s kind of rude. She's not completely perfect, no one is.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3