Me, Tld, Spirit1212 Romance RP -Insert Creative Name-

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Pyrric

9:02pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

This is a Private RP for Me, Tld, and Spirit1212. We may accept more people if needed. 

Anyways, let's get down to buisness.

Plot-
There are 2 sides. Dark and Light. Both are equally powerful, and both have a deep hatred for each other. They've been at war for years. Nothing seems to settle their bloodlust for victory. Love between a Dark creature and a Light creature has been unheard of. Forbidden. But will that all change, when people start to look past their exterior and deep inside their hearts? The true self within?

You should know-

1.) All people are human, partially human, have a human form, etc. 

That's it. Other than listen to me and yadda yadda. xD

Bio Skeleton-

Full Name:
Nickname:
Age (15-21 in Appearance):
Side (dark or light):
Weapon of choice (Only one or two main weapons):
Power (Only one or two.):
Wings (If any):
Categorized under (Like Angel, Shapeshifter, Wizard, Demon, Fallen Angel, etc.):
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:

HAVE FUN. c:

Pyrric

9:09pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

Full Name: Naida Seraphia (Ser-Ay-Phee-Ah)
Nickname: --
Age (15-21 in Appearance): 18
Appearance (picture or deion): 
Gah. It's huge. D: Well, this is her looks facial wise.

Side (dark or light): Light
Weapon of choice (Only one or two main weapons): A powerful, light centered sword and a whip that causes the dark extreme pain. Both are pure weapons. 
Power (Only one or two.): Anything to do with light, light energy, light aura, etc. 
Wings (If any): Huge, white, feathered wings. 
Categorized under (Like Angel, Shapeshifter, Wizard, Demon, Fallen Angel, etc.): Seraphim. That is the highest rank angel. c:
Personality: Strong, determined to rid of the dark, not a drop of weakness in her body that she shows. She is very sharp and quick witted. 
History (Optional): Don't want to type it outttt. 
Other: Constantly wears a wooden carved amulet around her neck that wards away the dark. 

spirit1212

9:19pm Nov 1 2011 (last edited on 8:15pm Nov 6 2011)

Normal User

Full Name:Lily Taylor
Nickname:Shadow
Appearance:She has tan skin,blue eyes,black hair,5'11",has a black shirt,pants,cloak and spikey black necklace and braclet.
Side:Dark
Weapon of choice:fists,feet,and teeth
Power:controls shadows/anything that involves darkness
Wings:tatered black dragon-like wings
Categorized under:Shape shifter
Personality:She is gloomy and mysterious and if you call her sweety she'll break your neck.
History:Unknown
Pet:Spirit her black hawk with blood red tail,eyes,beak,and claws
Other:She be emos lol:)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Pyrric

9:22pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

Do you have a picture for it? xD And awesome, by the way. c:

spirit1212

9:26pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

(Couldn't find one and thanks.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
Pyrric

9:31pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

Ah, that's alright. x] Now let's just wait for Tld and we can start.

spirit1212

9:32pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

ok

Insane

10:30pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

OOC//: Might be joining. Thanks for inviting me, Pyro. But I'm not sure if it'll get my creative juices flowing. I need to cure this writer's block so I can get on wit writing and, hopefully publishing, my book, Blood Rose. And yes, that is why my username is Bloodrose. o3o Anyways, I'll fill out bio. What gender is needed? Male?

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Insane

10:59pm Nov 1 2011 (last edited on 9:51pm Nov 6 2011)

Normal User

Full Name: Erol McKlaine
Nickname: Bear
Appearing Age: Eighteen
Appearance: Bear stands rather tall and lean, wired with tough, sinewy muscles. He levels at 6'5" with a sharp, angular face and handsome features. His blood-colored hair side sweeps over his golden eyes, tickling the bridge of his nose at it's longest point in the front, hanging down to the nape of his neck in the back. Fangs protrude only from his top jaw when his mouth is closed, although he has both sets of canine teeth
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=Anime+fox+boy#/d1m8bfw
Allegiances: Darkness
Weapon: His bow. Finely crafted by he himself using polished oak wood and decorated with leather and beaded feather strings. All is dark colored. Dark red wood, black and red leather, feathers, and beads. His arrows are actually made from the same dark red wood. On the end, attached with black leather are white feathers with blood stains on the tips. The striking element of the arrows is a sturdy flint he'd found and carved, usually tipped with poison or an igniting element to create flaming arrows when needed. He has a sure aim and steady hand when knocking and releasing his arrows. They have a deadly accuracy.
Power: Much like James Stark from the House Of Night novels, he almost always hits his mark.
Wings: Large dragonic wings. Also, as part of being a nekromancer, he has horns, fangs, claws, and a tail:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=shiny+charizard+gijinka#/d472w5r.
Categorized under: Nekromancer(made up by me). Part human, part dragon.
Personality: Bear is very sarcastic, hard headed, and rebellious. He hates being told what to do and is much more a leader than a follower. He's ambitious and always one to hold a serious grudges. He makes a hard one to love, and doesn't exactly show love very good, although, when shown how, he can be a very sweet boy, very protective of those he loves.
History (Optional): Bear's father left his mother when he found out she was pregnant, taking Bear's older sister with him to another Dark Villiage. Bear was born and, upon his father's demand, his mother killed when Bear could barely survive for himself. Bear hadn't known till later that his father had only left and ordered his mother killed because Bear was a prince. His father had felt that when Bear grew into manhood, he would take the throne right out from under his father. Angry and depressed, Bear wandered the forest just outside Dark territory for days until a Light Elder took him in. She nursed him until he was well into his teenage years and the Dark blood in his viens began to take effect. Shortly after, she died of old age. Currently, Bear is on his own again, just getting over the old woman's death.
Other: Name means brave, bears are brave, therefor, his nickname is Bear.

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Pyrric

11:35pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

Awesome. c:

Anyways...

The plot I had in mind was:

Light and Dark are at war. owo

And they hate eachother like a lot. owo

THAT'S ALL I GOT. D:

Insane

11:40pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

OCC//: A forbidden love unexpectedly draws both groups together to protect each other from a new enemy? It'd be sorta like the lion king two; simba's pride. But instead of one Zira, we'd have an army of them trying to get at both the Light's and the Dark's. The two lovers, say my chara and yours fall in love, would bring the two forces together to fight off this other, larger force?

Tld

11:51pm Nov 1 2011

Normal User

[[ Uh, the genders seem a bit uneven, and I'm usually used to RPing either a girl or both genders, so I think I'll drop out ^^" Sorry, Pyrr. ]]

Pyrric

7:03pm Nov 2 2011

Normal User

Aww, ok Tld. :/

Pyrric

7:04pm Nov 2 2011

Normal User

:o Yeah!

Or, if that doesnt' work:

The two sides have received reports of an unexpected, powerful force hidden somewhere deep over in the mountains, and both sides have sent a group of people to seek it out and bring it back to the ruler. The two groups run into each other, and each tries to take advantage of one another by faking a love for each other, but in the process they DO fall in love. c:

Insane

7:13pm Nov 2 2011

Normal User

OOC//: I think we can mix the plots, actually. Yours is like...an expansion to mine. x3 Like in the sims. Mine would be the base game and yours would be the epical late night expansion XD Terrible simile.

Pyrric

7:28pm Nov 2 2011

Normal User

Awesome. But I hate the night life expansion. The most fun for me is Apartment Life, Pets, and Bon Voyage. Plus Seasons. owo

Insane

7:29pm Nov 2 2011

Normal User

OOC//:Lol. So when do we start?

Pyrric

7:30pm Nov 2 2011

Normal User

We can start now. owo

spirit1212

11:40pm Nov 3 2011

Normal User

(Sorry haven't posted lol and I love the idea.)

Pyrric

10:20am Nov 5 2011

Normal User

Blood and I started on a little chat site thingy, so here's what happened in brief xD:

Naida is at a Gathering thing to receive her mission thingy. 
Erol is hangin.

Gathering peeps show up, give her mission along with 2 others who were rejected. 
Erol decides to spy on gathering.

Naida steps up to receive mission.
Erol falls from tree.

Gathering people scatter.
Erol still on ground.

Naida about to kick his butt.
That's where it ends. xDD

Go to page: 1, 2