I don't really know if this is a bug or a glitch, but . . . [important to me]

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
bakarayne

8:32am Jun 8 2012

Normal User

I didn't know where else to put this, so I'm putting it in the bug and glitch forum. D:

My friend, TommyZilla, has been gone [in real] for awhile and I've been checking his account for him. Though, after the update, I can't log into his account. He has no computer so he had no way of changing his account password . . . and he trusts me fully--he's my sisters boyfriend.

I never changed anything and the only thing I can think of is that Rescreatu froze his account because I've been checking it on my computer for him! D: And he checks it on my computer, since he lives super close and comes over almost every day!!

Same with my friend, Ringopuppy. He lives with TommyZilla--he's his younger brother. And, since TommyZilla comes to my house, Ringopuppy comes along, or when he doesn't TommyZilla check's his account for him.
Ringopuppy is out with TommyZilla, so I have to check both they're accounts. And, I'm freaking out because I think Rescreatu may freeze his account as well, or even MINE! D':

Oh gawd I'm scared ; n;)/

And also, my sister and two brothers use the same computer, since they all live together [I don't live with them--I live with mom], CountZim, Flynnpuppy, and IronMoeAngel. What if they freeze they're accounts too? TT n TT

Is there a person I can message that can fix this??

A lot of people use my computer, such as TommyZilla and Ringopuppy. My siblings CountZim, Flynnpuppy, and IronMoeAngel as well use one computer. -Note to Mods
Lilith

7:16am Jun 9 2012

You aren't supposed to log into other people's accounts - that's called account sharing and is a bannable offense. You can't log into anyone's account or perform any actions on anyone's account but your own - to do so is the same as multi-accounting.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Go to page: 1