Cole's sicknasty commissions!

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
preussensgloria

12:49am Jun 12 2012 (last edited on 7:04pm Jun 19 2012)

Normal User

Yo, my name's Cole, and I'm here to bring you some really ridiculous drawings! Man, how cool is that? Very cool is the answer you're looking for.
Now, before we begin, we should probably point some things out, right? That's a good plan.
So, let's get down to business, shall we?

What I can do for you:
Quads, anthros, humans, taurs, and anything in-between!
Doodlies/chibis, sketches, lineart, flats, and shading - anything you could possibly desire!
Quickprompts!
Creatus!
Simple reference sheets!
Bootytouchin'!
What more could you possibly want?

What I can't do:
Anything above PG-13; gotta comply to the rules of Res, sorry! (kissing is ok. Bootytouchin' is ok. Heck what else is there (nothing, that's what))
Detailed/elaborate backgrounds (I suck okay. This isn't debatable I'm right awful)
That's about it really

Quick Rules:
Please don't rush me! I'm slow and easily distracted, so expect a bit of delay! (No more than a week tops, I promise!)
I reserve the right to turn down a commission
No more than three (3) characters a commission! 
Do not crop out/remove my credit! It would be great if you linked to me in some way, but not necessary.
Don't claim my art as your own. Coincides with the above. Basically a really crummy thing to do, so don't do it!
Please provide some sort of reference for me, be it written or otherwise!
Pay me after the piece is completed!
Maximum of two drawings per person at a time! If you want more, please wait until I open commissions again.

Pricing:
All prices but the reference sheet prices are negotiable! I'm kinda bad at pricing, so if my prices are a little ridiculous, please feel free to private message me, and we can talk it over! 
Please do remember that prices vary depending on complexity!

Doodlies/chibis: 650k - 1 mil
           (Chibis are rather cartoony and fun - if you want something silly and adorable, this is your best bet! Best for critters)
Coloured sketches: 1.5 mil
           (Better for humans. Can either be done with a pixel tool or a normal pen brush upon request)
Lineart: 2 - 3 mil
           (Good for just about anything! You're even free to colour it!)
Flat Colour: 3.5 - 4.5 mil
           (Great for character designs! Also just...flat colours. Idk what do you want me to say it's coloured)
Shaded: 5 - 7 mil
           (My shading is a little iffy, just so you're aware. I will do my very best, though!)

Reference sheets: 
              Doodly/chibi: 1 mil
                      (Front and back view, one or two important details, colour palette)
              Flat Colour: 6 mil
                      (Front and back view, 2-3 expressions, 1 important detail, colour palette)

Quickprompts: 650K
            (All you have to do is either link me to a song + Give me one lyric you want the picture based off of [i.e: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mH7exb9KrI -- "Happy life with the machines scattered around the room; look what they made, they made if for me, happy technology"], or send me three words [i.e: Snow, meadow, run]! Drawings will be coloured sketches with the pen tool, with possible basic shading and a simple background)

Other:
                Backgrounds:
                           Transparent/white/block colour: Free
                           Simple background: +50K
                Additional characters: +25K per character

Examples:
Most of these are going to be of the same character (who's my fursona) since they're my most recent ones. I currently have no examples of simple backgrounds, sorry!

Flat Ref: tle="" target="">X *

* These will be larger and more complex than this example, however it is the only one I have on hand right now.

Forms:
All you have to do is fill this in, and we're good to go! If you don't list a price you're willing to pay, I'll give you a rough estimate (negotiable, of course)!

Basic Commission
Name: [Your name! Easy-peasy]
Character(s): [Max three (3) a drawing!]
Type: [Bust, waist-up, fullbody; Quad, anthro, other]
Style: [Chibi, sketch, lines, flat, shaded, ref]
Background?: [transparent, white, block colour, simple]
Reference: [Written deion (please be as detailed as possible!) or an image reference]
Other: [Specific pose(s) wanted, character temperment, whatever is important for you to see in the finished piece!]

Quickprompt Commission
Name: [Your name]
Character: [One per drawing]
Reference: [Written deion (please be as detailed as possible!) or an image reference]
Prompt: [Song + lyric or three words!]

Current Commissions:
Currently taking five (5) commissions!

1. Bobisaur - Quickprompt - 40% complete
2. Skypi - Fullbody, shaded - COMPLETE
3. Takara - two fullbody, flat - (1) 0% complete (2) 0% complete
4. Tigerfrost -two fullbody, flat - (1) 0% complete (2) 0% complete
5. Vol - fullbody, flat - 0% complete

[Name - request - status]

Completed Drawings:
Completed drawings will be posted right here when I finish them!

Skypi's commission 
(fullview: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5w2noKQf01rqtly5o1_1280.png )

BOBISBOB

1:19am Jun 12 2012

Normal User

Dood. Love your art. 

Name: [Your name] BOBISBOB? Call me Bobisaur. 
Character: [One per drawing] My tanuki person. 
Reference: [Written deion (please be as detailed as possible!) or an image reference]  No ice cream, please. Make him have a human head and body, with a fohawk, a grey hoodie, jeans and a tail like the above. [[With the strip of red hair.]] 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw
Prompt: [Song + lyric or three words!]  Lyrics on video. [[Please add snow in there somehow. 

Thank you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
preussensgloria

1:35am Jun 12 2012

Normal User

Hehe thanks a tonne! I'll get on it as soon as possible <3

Zen

3:12am Jun 12 2012

Artist

Name: Skypi
Character(s): 1-Kintu

Type: fullbody
Style: shaded
Background?: white
Reference: Kintu is a raccoon dog >tle="" target="">ja
va:nicTemp();
with un-usually long ears. he has a black strip of long  "mane" like hair that goes all the way down to his tail and sometimes flops over his eye ( and just gets in the way)
he has this symbol on his rump/ hind leg> tle="" target="">ja
va:nicTemp();

he has two silver ear piercings in one ear and two silver bracelets on the opposite leg ( doesn't matter what leg/what ear as long as there opposite :])  

please ignore the water mark (artist still hasnt takeing it off)
He does not have horns or wings (man i need more art), his also not stripy that just that artist version 

Other: i don't mind what pose/ mood his in xD and sorry for the horrid refs ( recently changed laptop) oohh and your style is amazing 8)

ill pay 7mil~ (uhm now or when its done??)

preussensgloria

3:36am Jun 12 2012

Normal User

Oooh, what a cute character! I'll totally get right to drawing him in the morning <3
Also, it's a much better idea  to send it after I finish the drawing, hehe.

Canetoadance

10:00am Jun 12 2012

Normal User

Hnng, I'm gonna order like a million of your arts. Eventually. xD

Huhwah?
Takara

1:39pm Jun 12 2012 (last edited on 1:40pm Jun 12 2012)

Normal User

Name: Takara
Character(s): Xander
Type: Full Body Human
Style: Flat Color
Background?: White
Other: The clothes are shown on ref 2 and 3. They are both pretty similar, so either is fine. :) No specific pose is wanted.

Name:
Takara
Character(s): Anthony
Type:
Full Body Human
Style:
Flat Color
Background?:
White
Reference:
tle="" href="http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a477/ZaneandTemp/Human%20Avatars/Anthony.jpg">[REF 1] tle="" href="http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a477/ZaneandTemp/Pet%20Lookups/Anthony.png">[REF 2]
Other:
Ref 1 has the clothes, Ref 2 is just to show the hair style better. XD
No specific pose is wanted.

Corvus

2:39pm Jun 12 2012 (last edited on 5:58pm Jun 12 2012)

Normal User

Name: Tigerfrost(I also go by Tiger, Frost or Forra)
Character(s): StrawHatLuffy, my black male Uilus.
Type: Fullbody; Anthro
Style: Flat Color
Background?: What goes best with it.
Reference: He's named after Luffy's ti
tle name, from One Piece, my fave anime. Luffy is funny, made of rubber(due to eating a Devil Fruit, which turned his body rubber) He's kinda an idiot really, but it's one of the things that makes him so lovable. Here's a sketch someone did of him - tle="Luffy" target="_blank">Link Here's a pic of Luffy himself - tle="Luffy" target="_blank">Link 
Other: Please do not forget the hat or scar under his left eye or straw hat. I'd very much like it if he was wearing the same clothes in the pic. Not sure about pose though, just not the same as the pic or sketch.

Name: Tigerfrost(I also go by Tiger, Frost or Forra)
Character(s): MonkeyDLuffy, my calico male Drindian.
Type: Fullbody; Anthro
Background?: What goes best with it.
Reference: He's named after Luffy from One Piece. He's funny, made of rubber and just an idiot really. He's a very lovable character. No ref sketch(the person who did the one or my Uilus is not able to do the one for my drindian at the time). The same ref pic for my Uilus. He has a dif outfit for this one, here's a pic - tle="Outfit" target="_blank">Link He also has a new scar, on his chest, which was hard to find a pic of. Here's the best pic I could find of it - tle="Luffy and Crew" target="_blank">Link Found another pic - tle="Luffy" target="_blank">Link(I have to say this is the best one and he's wearing the outfit I want this one to wear, just the shirt is redder)
Other:

((Hope it's ok to ask for more than one thing at a time. How much will all of this end up costing? I'm fairly certain I have the TU for it right now and if the Stocks are good, I'll have more if I need to.))

preussensgloria

2:58pm Jun 12 2012 (last edited on 3:31pm Jun 12 2012)

Normal User

Actually, Tigerfrost, that might end up being too many! Would you mind choosing one or two out of there that you want? Then I'll be able to give you how much it will cost, hehe.
Sorry, I totally forgot to put in a limit for how many drawings one could ask for.

Also, please specify a background type! Otherwise you're going to get solid white.

Takara

3:42pm Jun 12 2012 (last edited on 3:42pm Jun 12 2012)

Normal User

Oh, posting this just in case. I do want the two characters separate and not part of the same picture. ^^ Sorry I forgot to post that. :x
Corvus

3:57pm Jun 12 2012

Normal User

That was a hard decision... Would I be able to ask for the other on in the future though?

I'm not that sure on the background... So probably just go with a transparent background.

Vol

4:35pm Jun 12 2012

Normal User

Name: Vol
Character(s): Vol
Type: Full Body!
Background?: transparent
Other: A pose just like your first example in flat color but with his head turned toward you with an angry face. Vol is usually angry.

PS- I love your art.
Vol

4:46pm Jun 12 2012

Normal User

/subscribe
preussensgloria

5:04pm Jun 12 2012 (last edited on 5:32pm Jun 12 2012)

Normal User

Alrighty, thanks guys! I'll get to working on them ASAP. 

By the way, Tigerfrost, that will be 8 mil total! c:
Edit: Totally forgot to address your question. Yeah, when I'm done all these commissions and I'm open again, you can get that last picture! I'm actually a little overloaded right now, hehe.
Aaaalso, yours are....Luffy with bits of your creatus on??? I'm trying to understand what you're asking, and I'm a bit  dumb today, haha. Sorry!

Aaand Vol, are you saying you want a pose just like the first example??? That's mostly a side reference, hehe, and having his head turned face-on will be a little difficult. If you just want a profile view though, but any sort of pose (i've got a few nifty ones for dragons up my sleeve, let me tell you) then that's definitely possible.

Corvus

5:47pm Jun 12 2012 (last edited on 6:00pm Jun 12 2012)

Normal User

It's really a humanoid Uilus & Drindian, while wearing the same clothes as Luffy and have certain physical features like Luffy, including the scars. Hope that helps! Also, thanks for doing these and also being able to do the other in the future!

EDIT - Found another pic -> tle="Luffy" target="_blank">Link It's probably the best and it has the same outfit I want for my Drindian and shows the scars better. However the shirt isn't really orange-ish like in this pic, it's redder.

preussensgloria

6:00pm Jun 12 2012

Normal User

ALRIGHT OKAY. Gotcha!! Thanks a tonne for clearing that up - it saves me a lot of stress, hehe. 
Not a problem!

Vol

11:44pm Jun 13 2012

Normal User

Preu- Any pose that works for you is fine!
preussensgloria

5:43pm Jun 14 2012

Normal User

Alright guys, sorry about this! I'm going to be a little delayed, as I'm a bit busy with schoolwork right now (since Ontario schools are still in, ick)! Should get some of them done by the end of the week, all of them Monday latest!
I'm really sorry ahsdfgj

BOBISBOB

5:54pm Jun 14 2012

Normal User

That's fine. Good art can't be rushed. ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vol

6:51pm Jun 14 2012

Normal User

I guess im not subscribed even though I did....

So /subscribe
Go to page: 1, 2