,¸¸,ø¤º°` Riyo's Win-a-Mil `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 Bookmark Thread
dphne

10:57am Aug 18 2013

Normal User

sudo
hi there. My favorite part about rescreatu is the hatching of eggs and the feeling right before knowing if the colour you have been waiting to hatch for a long time comes out of this hatch.

An improvement for the site would be more hatchable colours or patterns, maybe even creatu exclusive colours or patterns. This would bring even more variety in the creatu. For example, they could introduce a spot pattern and there would be a certain percentage chance for this pattern to occur in a hatching creatu. This pattern chance would be combined with chance of the hatching colours already excisting. So you could get a natural spotted, sepia spotted or a ginger spotted creatu.

catmat63

12:45pm Aug 18 2013 (last edited on 12:46pm Aug 18 2013)

Normal User

Ooops sorry wrong thread :3

Not many understand how hard life is when you realize youre afraid to wake up
Meg

1:27pm Aug 18 2013

Normal User

Sudo c:

One thing I love about Rescreatu is the whole eggs/explore/hatches system. It gives Res a completely unique take on the entire pet site idea, finding eggs and having to incubate and hatch them, but you can only hatch 3/1 eggs a day. I know no other pet site that has a system like this, and it's really a nice concept.

Something Rescreatu could improve upon (mind if I post two? There are two things that I see) is the lack of things to do. If your active in forums and the sb, sure, you can keep yourself entertained, but what else is there? There are no good games, quests, battling, anything really to keep you entertained. Not only that, but because of this lack of gaming, there is really no easy way for a new user to get on their feet unless older users help them out.
Another thing that I had to mention was the lack of communicating between staff and users, and even staff and staff. I've heard so many people complain about how they don't know what's going on behind the updates. Even as a staffie (though I am just a helper) I can't help them because I have no idea what's going on. It's extremely confusing and downright frustrating.

Purgatory

2:02pm Aug 18 2013 (last edited on 2:05pm Aug 18 2013)

Normal User

Hey there Sudo <3

I love Res. One thing I love the most about Res is the sheer love of the community, we have our dramatic moments but we always manage to stay strong together! We're always willing to help a newbie or a veteran out when we can.

An improvement that I would love to see either more classes or more competition between the worlds. It would be a lot of fun and make the site more interesting.

I am so awesome I have a Ninja Rainbow Unicorn <3 Beat That!
Carcass

11:17pm Aug 18 2013

Normal User

One thing I like about the Rescreatu is how nice the staff are. If there is drama in the sb, they know how to correct it immediately. If you need them, they are right there to help. They are all amazing. One suggestion for improvement is the background. Could find a way to snazz it up a bit since it's been the same background for as long as I can remember. <3

sudo!

Kir\'s Current Request: Blonde Murren. Rmail if you have one for a cheap price!
Riyo

12:03am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over`°º¤ø,¸¸,

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

12:16am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
http://images.rescreatu.com/items/tokens/2/1000k.png
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Praise yourself for something that you've done!

If you're like me, sometimes it gets to be the end of the day and I think to myself, "Man, I didn't do a single thing productive today, I feel like crap." But that's just the negative head-voice talking. Sometimes it's important to take a break from doing things all the time, and sometimes we feel like we haven't done anything when really, we did.

So post something that you've done recently that you're proud of, and congratulate yourself for accomplishing it.

It could be as simple as getting out of bed when you didn't feel like it, or making yourself a delicious meal, or as grand as getting a raise at work.

I'd like to see off-site (real life) examples, but if you've accomplished something online you're proud of, feel free to post that as well!

You may post multiple accomplishments in one post if you like.

~~~

Current Raffle Prize
Your choice of any cyid in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on August 19th at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

"You must always remember that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Alucard, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
Riyo

12:21am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

Back in June, I scrambled to finally write a scholarship essay for school and submit it on time. I've always been really intimidated by scholarships. I feel overwhelmed just looking at the requirements, and I usually feel like I don't really have any chance at winning.

But I filled out a scholarship and submitted it, and two weeks later, I found out that I won it! I got $500 toward my fall semester of school, and I earned it. I did deserve it and I did have a chance, and I'm really proud of myself.

On top of that, I found out last week that I won another scholarship that's about $650 for this whole school year! I earned that one, too, because it's a competitive scholarship for students who take a lot of difficult classes. 

Kyogre

12:24am Aug 19 2013

Support

I cleaned my once very VERY messy room. Couldnt even walk lol. It is now spotless. 
I beat a new video game I got, far cry 3. Took forever but I beat it ;)

InfernoFire

12:40am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

~Sudo~

I have my blue card which means I may work with children. Its very hard to get your blue card and you can't get it if you have a criminal record. And I got my disability service to let me go on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and they never let clients change days if the clients request it. I was doing Wednesdays. 

Meg

1:08am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

Oooh, Ican't believe I won the last one :o Sudo ;D my greatest achievements were these:

About 3 years ago, in 5(?)th grade, I got my black belt in Taekwondo, but it wasn't that easy. At our school you have to break boards to pass your test, and I'm TERRIFIED of boards. I never broke, and it made me so disappointed in myself and mad at myself that I'd cry, not out of hurt or sadness, but our of sheer anger at my lacking. Before my (this word censors for some reason) test.ing I had barely ever broken the break my instructor had assigned me, and when I did it was after many more than the allowed 3 tries. I went in there expecting failure; my form was wonderful, my sparring was great, but there was the ever looming board break, placed at the end of the *censored* like the darkness before the dawn.

I stepped up to the board and spaces myself the right amount of paces from it, because it was a flying jump sidekick over an obstacle and required a running start. I ran, full speed, lifted off the ground, made it over the obstacle, and was rewarded with a snap from the board. I had done it, first try. And this time, instead of crying out of anger, I cried because I was so happy. I knew right then and there that I had just earned my 1st degree black belt, and even now as a 2nd degree I still consider it my greatest achievement.

~~~

The other one happened about 6 months ago, when I asked my boyfriend out, which again was harder than it seems.

I had liked him for a while at that point, about two years. He had been my best friend in 5th grade, and when no one else liked him, when everyone else picked on him, I broke down, yelled at the entire class to shut up, and they did. I've had many friends leave me over the years, and I didn't really want him to think less of me if he didn't like me. I wanted to keep the awkward sort of friends-ness that our best friendship had turned into after 5th grade from becoming even worse than it already was.

On top of that, I had really started to consider asking him, and asked my friends opinions on it. They said that it was super weird for a girl to ask a guy out, and that I shouldn't do it, so I had THAT on my mind too. And he had never ever hinted at all that he liked me, flirted with me, nothing. It was a total shot in the dark.

Eventually, I wrote a simple little note that told him I liked him and carried it around school. I decided that when the opportunity was right, I'd give it to him. There was a track meet that day, and he and two other boys were the only ones still at school. They were walking out of Spanish and the girls that were left were going to Spanish, and his locker was right next to the Spanish room. I decided that I'd never have a more perfect opportunity than that to tell him, so I slipped the note into his hand and fled into the Spanish classroom. He texted me that night and told me that he had liked me since fifth grade. The rest is history I guess ;D

Phos

7:05am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

Yesterday chairs were thrown at me but I'm alive. < :3

dphne

10:12am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

A couple of months ago my grandma died and I was devistated, my mum called me at 6 in the morning on my first day of the new semester to tell me. In spite of all the feelings that went through me I had to go to my lectures, because the first week is always very important for the rest of the semester. Even though I felt like an empty shell, I was able to get through that schoolweek and deliver good work during work lectures and for the group assignments. 

Riyo

12:38am Aug 20 2013 (last edited on 12:42am Aug 20 2013)

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` Contest Over `°º¤ø,¸¸,

Riyo

12:42am Aug 20 2013

Normal User

,¸¸,ø¤º°` The Current Contest `°º¤ø,¸¸,
http://images.rescreatu.com/items/tokens/2/1000k.png
The winner will receive 1,000,000 TU.

Sooooo it's that time of year again.

Back to school time.

Post one thing about the back to school season you're excited about, and one thing you're worried about.

You can put more than one thing in a post if you like!

~~~

Current Raffle Prize

Any pet in the "Win-a-Mil Prizes" category in my ranch.

To enter for the raffle prize, include the word "Sudo" in your post with your entry! 

Ends on August 20th at 11:59pm, Eastern Standard Time.

InfernoFire

12:55am Aug 20 2013

Normal User

~sudo!~

I got to a disability learning centre so its kindof like school

I like choosing my new school supplies like pens, books and backpack etc. I get worried about which support staff I will have for each class.

Rayquaza

3:15am Aug 20 2013

Normal User

~ sudo ~

I am excited about going back to college (England) to see all my friends and work hard.

Worried because my girlfriend isn't going back this year so I may be lonely :c

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Drow

8:20am Aug 20 2013

Normal User

I am excited to get back to school this year because this is the start to my studies at an art college, so I am really excited to work with pottery and jewlery.(:

I am nervous because my loan hasn't come in yet and I'm afraid I'll be broke and kicked out of school because I don't have my tuition/loan money.D;

Ohh, and Sudo!;D

Why yes, I AM an elderscroll addict!
ErisedMoonstone65

11:13am Aug 20 2013 (last edited on 11:14am Aug 20 2013)

Normal User

---------- SUDO -----------
One thing I'm excited about is that I finally get to see my friends again :D And also because there's rumors that there's an exchange student from Japan (yay!) and I can't wait to meet her :D

The thing that I'm worried about is well, about my friend. I recently had a falling out with her and haven't spoken to her since then so I'm kind of dreading seeing her again because we both hang out around the same group of people :(
Kyogre

11:52am Aug 20 2013

Support

Im not too excited about going back to school except for one thing~ History. To others it might seem boring and pointless but im actually interested in learning about the past. Its really interesting ^.^
One thing that worries me is im not too social. Others think im weird, stupid, insane..etc. I am going to try to make new friends and be more friendly.  But im worried that people will laugh :c
*Sudo*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12