Will do Fursona's!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
CrimsonFire

3:59pm Jul 12 2009

Normal User

I am CrimsonFire! But you shall call me Criminal! I will do a Fursona or any picture of someone, but it cannot be HUMAN! Only animals, I am pretty good at eyes and bodies. So depending on what you want will be the decided price, or you can make up the price. Have fun! I enjoy a challenge!

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
Undertaker

4:30pm Jul 12 2009

Normal User

Examples?

CrimsonFire

9:14pm Jul 12 2009

Normal User

Hold on.... I have to get them to work first...

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
Stanwich7

10:27pm Jul 13 2009

Normal User

How much would a fursona cost?

Heyy people! Join ResCharity, the awesomest party ever! Par-tay with meh!
Sally

1:16pm Jul 14 2009

Normal User

I wan one Criminal >3 :D

CrimsonFire

5:41pm Jul 14 2009

Normal User

Stan: It really depends on what you want

Sal: Rmail me what you want so I can get started! :3

CrimsonFire

6:10pm Jul 14 2009

Normal User

Example:

Sally

9:10pm Jul 14 2009

Normal User

kk ;3

Go to page: 1