The Ty's Traditional Art

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
YoursTruly

7:40am Oct 1 2011

Normal User

No base prices. Prices depend on how complex something is, and finished result. Shall very rarely- if ever- exceed 500k. Examples are shown below~

Detkins Wolfeh.

Apple Pie
Blame Headache.

Lakey's weird Wyrae. o 3o

I'm not sure who's this is. o 3o If you were the person looking for art on some cat-boy, this probably be yours. |D Just tell me if it is.

I think this is Albi's supposedly *cough*Iforgot*cough* albino meragon.

A seleection of Ty's dragon doodles. |D

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
dogpaw49

10:15am Oct 1 2011

Normal User

I love your art! Would it be okay to pay with Creatu?

YoursTruly

11:08am Oct 1 2011

Normal User

Depends what art and what creatu, but I am open to all kinds of payments. |D

Oh yeah, and for anybody that likes paying in items, I accept blessed flowers, resurrection potions, healing water, and basically anything to do with that quest. |D

Well now. I should... Probably put something intelligent here. At some point. Eventually.
... Screw it. HYE. ♥
dogpaw49

11:47am Oct 1 2011

Normal User

il tell you when i need sumthin

SugarSnow

11:14am Oct 2 2011

Normal User

I need to come up with an epic nickname for you, Ty. You should be... Yam. >3 Anyways, I totally want art. >:D

YoursTruly

12:55pm Oct 2 2011

Normal User

Lawls. I be Yam. >:D
Und sure. :3 Whut is it ya need doin'? |D

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Tea

1:18pm Oct 2 2011

Ty! *huggles*
Any good at drawing a dragon that has no ref? :c

YoursTruly

6:26pm Oct 3 2011

Normal User

Zikins! -huggles- I luffers drawing dragons. |D If it's a fair deion, I'll be able. ;D

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Zoe

7:16pm Oct 3 2011

Normal User

My pie be cool 8D

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
SugarSnow

8:51pm Oct 3 2011

Normal User

Dood. Yam. My fursona is complicated. DDD; So like, don't kill yourself trying to achieve PERFECTION.

I'd like my fursona to be a Beauceron, which is a type of dog. She should have a playful ex
pression and should have a black coat with splotches of dark brown here and there. She should have a white chest and tail. There should be a bright and shiny golden star on her forehead that's large and sparkly. Unlike most Beaucerons, my fursona should not have double rear dewclaws. She should have light gray belly fur and dark gray paws.
The Beauceron should have blue fire surrounding her back paws and there should be red sparks around her front paws. Her eyes should be bright green with blue streaks and there should be a single stripe surrounding her left hind leg that's neon orange with jagged red stripes.
My fursona should also have large wings with feathers that are white with black and brown splotches and streaks on them. The wings should be built like a dragon's, but with feathers.

You name the price, Yam. <3

YoursTruly

3:01pm Oct 4 2011

Normal User

Lawls, yus it be, Head. |D You want the http or no? o 3o

Shug- I've gotten the outline done, and shall have it coloured and shaded by tomorrow, but I can't upload until the weekend. ^^" The way it's going, I think about 200k, at most. :3

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
SugarSnow

8:30pm Oct 5 2011

Normal User

Okey. <333 Thankies Yam. >:D

YoursTruly

6:08pm Oct 8 2011

Normal User

Gah. I give my sincerest apologies. I have been very... busy as of late, and have also found it hard to pick up a pencil and just draw my heart out as I usually do. The cause of this stress- which, unfortunately, I would rather not discuss- has finally passed, and so I will be resuming my work a.s.a.p. <3 As you've already ordered from me, and I will, unfortunately, go past my set date, the original price will be cut in half as a form of compensation, and I will attempt to get your picture up soon. <3

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

10:09am Oct 16 2011

Normal User

Ookies, this had to be resized slightly, and my scanner destroyed it to begin with, so. Sorry. Tell me if it's still too big. :3

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
YoursTruly

3:36pm Oct 19 2011

Normal User

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Zoe

5:49pm Oct 19 2011

Normal User

Yes please,Ty.
I would like my url for my -nommy- applepie.

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
YoursTruly

5:05pm Oct 22 2011

Normal User

R-mailed your stuff. :3

... Screw it. HYE. ♥
Go to page: 1