Stray's First Time Commissions

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
SecretsOfTheShadows

11:06am Mar 26 2019 (last edited on 11:07am Mar 26 2019)

Normal User

Teenagers please!

Breeze

10:09pm Apr 1 2019

Normal User

subbing to see if I can buy some of your amazing art :D

BarrelGirl95

10:14pm Apr 1 2019 (last edited on 10:16pm Apr 1 2019)

Normal User

Form ::
Username
|| BarrelGirl95
Detailed Deion
|| I would like a picture of my albino Shaefu Colton, and my black shaefu Dishonest playing with a ball together!!
Anything Else I Need to Know
|| They're both big goofballs, typically have their tongues out all the time! Dishonest has a yellow duck that's about half his size he carries with him everywhere. The duck is yellow and has the left eye missing so it's kinda stitched over. Here's a link to Dishonest's pet page so you can see the many styles of "Ducky" that have been drawn.
[url=http://www.rescreatu.com/petpages/?id=3148296]
Price || I am willing to pay 50 mill if that's ok with you :)

*PS*
I would LOVE for the art to be drawn similarly to the kind that Lolli got in their commission if that's at all possible please :)

Alcarie

7:47am Apr 2 2019

Normal User

Breeze :: Thank you!

BarrelGirl95 :: Unfortunately I'm only taking one request at a time, which Secrets has right now.^^ I'm also not doing a wait list, so just keep an eye out and I'll post when something is available!

Tinkers
BarrelGirl95

1:36pm Apr 2 2019

Normal User

Ok I thought you went by order of post :( thanks though!

Alcarie

7:59pm Apr 3 2019

Normal User

Slot open.~

Tinkers
SecretsOfTheShadows

8:05pm Apr 3 2019 (last edited on 8:18pm Apr 3 2019)

Normal User

Am I allowed to grab another slot? XD

if so....

Username 
||SecretsOfTheShadows
Detailed Deion 
||Can you draw a lemon teen chimby and a teen rose zapho playing hockey together? I would like them both to be holding a hockey stick (in the mouth for the zaphao. The chimby can be holding one) and having the hockey puck in between them. If you could can you have the zaphao set out electric static around it. I would love if you can make them both look cute (maybe one smirking) and the other one looking competitive and wanting to win.
||Make them look competitive
Price 
||40 million

Rmail me if you have trouble or are confused! :)

Alcarie

8:15pm Apr 3 2019

Normal User

If no one else answers by morning then it's yours.^^
I'd like to give someone else a chance if that's okay. :3

Tinkers
SecretsOfTheShadows

8:19pm Apr 3 2019

Normal User

XD oops I saw that now. Well whenever the next slot happens I'll request that. Thanks again!

Storm

9:00pm Apr 3 2019 (last edited on 9:02pm Apr 3 2019)

Normal User

Username || nyroc128
Detailed Deion || An achromatic wyrae and silver wyrae curled up together, with one playfully licking the other and getting some of its liquid/slimy stuff on them.
Anything Else I Need to Know || If you could draw them with a mix between the adult and adolescent stage (where they have that more defined adult shape but with a little liquid still coming off them)  that would be awesome! If not, then do just the adult stage. Thanks!  
Price || 45mil

BarrelGirl95

9:29pm Apr 3 2019

Normal User

May I please grab the open slot Stray?

Alcarie

9:42pm Apr 3 2019 (last edited on 4:16pm Apr 9 2019)

Normal User

nyroc128 :: I'll give it a shot!

BarrelGirl95 :: Sorry, nyroc128 asked first.^^ 

Tinkers
Alcarie

3:55pm Apr 22 2019 (last edited on 3:56pm Apr 22 2019)

Normal User

-One Slot Open-

Also, just out of curiosity would people be interested in littler things like this? 
tle="Click for a larger view" id="imgElement" alt="">
Not as commissions, but if I get bored and doodle some up?

Tinkers
Lolli

4:02pm Apr 22 2019

Normal User

Would it be possible to snag the spot for Barrel? If not I'll take the spot and just get one for her following her request from last time ^^

Username 
|| BarrelGirl95
Detailed Deion 
|| I would like a picture of my albino Shaefu Colton, and my black shaefu Dishonest playing with a ball together!! 
|| They're both big goofballs, typically have their tongues out all the time! Dishonest has a yellow duck that's about half his size he carries with him everywhere. The duck is yellow and has the left eye missing so it's kinda stitched over. Here's a link to Dishonest's pet page so you can see the many styles of "Ducky" that have been drawn. 
[url=http://www.rescreatu.com/petpages/?id=3148296]
Price || I am willing to pay 50 mill if that's ok with you :)

*PS*
I would LOVE for the art to be drawn similarly to the kind that Lolli got in their commission if that's at all possible please :)

Alcarie

4:06pm Apr 22 2019

Normal User

Lolli :: Sure! I felt bad that they missed the open slot twice so I'll go ahead and put them down for it.~

Tinkers
Lolli

4:07pm Apr 22 2019

Normal User

Sounds good :) I rmailed her letting her know too.

And you should try auctioning the jahra, he's adorable!

BarrelGirl95

6:57pm Apr 24 2019

Normal User

Thank you guys so much <3 I cannot wait to see it! I've been so super busy with work lately but I will send you payment ASAP Stray just let me know when you need it :)

Go to page: 1, 2