Rocca and Ru's Art Contest [10 mil 1st Prize!]

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Rocca

3:09am Sep 4 2011 (last edited on 2:02pm Sep 7 2011)

Normal User

So to commemorate our favorite roleplay characters together (dakota and riku). Ru and i decided to get art of the the lovely couple. So we have decided to make an art contest to see who can draw them best!

Deions:

Riku:

He stands about 5"11'. He isn't terribly tall.Having a meduim muscular build His skin is light. But not albino white but not Hawaiian dark. He has slightly tanned skin. His hair is jet black and goes to around the middle of his back. His bangs are long on the side and do not cover his face. His eyes are a deep crimson small flecks of black.Upon his face he wears rectangular glasses with a thin black rim. On his head are a pair of horns that are about half a foot long. He normaly wears a black shirt that cuts as a v-neck. Around his neck is a black choker with a small chain off it. He has a pair a black wings that have feathers at the base but nowhere else. (wings are optional. U can choose to draw them or not)) He wears dark pants that are ripped on one of the knees. He has a black tail has a small bell at before the spade tip. His shoes are black with red laces and a red strip around the base.

Dakota:

Dakota is a very lean boy with some muscle but not much having a pretty small frame. he stands at 5'10.He has shorter but still shaggy wavy auburn hair. He has dark tanned flawless skin and large deep navy eyes that have grey flecks in them, with a small slightly upturned nose and a softer jaw-line with what you would call a baby face. He has a pretty large scar over his left eyebrow that extends from slightly above his eyebrow to almost where his eye is.Dakota usually wears a dark grey deep v neck shirt and black skinny jeans with vans type shoes.

The picture of them should be atleast two busts or full body of them with there arms around eachother,kissing hugging, holding hands etc,.

Rules:

Digital and traditional art is excepted.

We do have rights to the art that wins 1st,2nd and 3rd place.Such as using it for banners or profiles,etc. Art that doesnt win will not be used and artist has full claim.

The deadline is September 25,art that isnt entered before or on that date will not be accepted into the contest.

Please just ask below to join and you will be put on the list below.

If you have any qeustions,feel free to ask,

PRIZES:

1st place :15 mil

2nd place: 6 mil

3rd place: 3 mill

ENTRIES:

Arichelic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Midna

3:15am Sep 4 2011

Normal User

Well, shoot. I hate drawing humans D8

Good luck! 

Rocca

12:25pm Sep 4 2011

Normal User

aw,too bad. Well,thanks anyways :D.

Thor

6:39pm Sep 4 2011

Normal User

rocca!! Im raising 1st prize to 15 mil since i might be gettig More tu soon from stocks and im trying to sell some Creatu.

Thor

4:59pm Sep 5 2011

Normal User

Rocca! Chqnge the prices plz.
1st: 15 mil.
2nd: 6 mil.
3rd 3 mil.

If its too much for u, tell me. But definately the 15 mil 1st prize.

Rocca

11:28am Sep 6 2011

Normal User

Okay,ill change it.

Arichelic

1:25pm Sep 6 2011 (last edited on 1:25pm Sep 6 2011)

Normal User

Niiiiiiiiiiice. Human/humanoid guys are my specialty. Count me in. =D

Please visit my Rancher shop for newborn pets with interesting names!
Newly Hatched
Rocca

2:01pm Sep 7 2011

Normal User

Okay,awesome! i add you to the list

Rocca

9:11pm Sep 7 2011

Normal User

bump.

Rocca

7:46pm Sep 8 2011

Normal User

bump

Thor

1:15pm Sep 26 2011

Normal User

Hey, i found my friend, who is doing me a commission for these guys. A ref might be available soon, but Maybe we should delete this and do another one some other time when we have some refs. Yeah?

Rocca

2:46pm Sep 26 2011

Normal User

RU!,yea i agree. This died off along time ago :/ we'll just make a new one later

Go to page: 1