Purple's art

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Purplemaster

10:10pm Dec 2 2019 (last edited on 7:35pm Dec 7 2019)

Normal User

alright, here is my updated art:   

For more pieces of my art, please go to: https://michellequach.wixsite.com/mysite 

Ok, Now, I am currently taking an answer choice from you, you can either enter "The Strange Tree" portal (don't physically click on the tree with the red portal, just state it in the comments, like '*enters portal*' or something similar) OR you can be in my commissions, just when you are in my commission, just state what you want me to draw... 
OK, Once you are walking in the woods when you have this strange feeling that there is something in the woods that is very particular and peculiar and not normal, you then heard a noise (like a loud shriek) coming from somewhere that is deep into the woods. You then want to find out what the noise is as you mysteriously walked towards a giant fat oak tree as you might be wondering "Is the shriek coming from inside this oak tree?" You then began to hear the same loud shriek as you heard before as you walk around this giant oak tree until you had find a mysterious looking portal with a dark red glow... You then began to see a sign with invisible handwriting as the sign states "Entrance fee: 4 million ~ or ~ Don't Enter". You then decide if you want to enter and risk your life going to somewhere where you never return back to normal or you will enter in the portal and hoping you will end up somewhere safe and enjoyable where there is no harm at all to your life and well-being ~ OR ~ you simply won't go into the portal and your life won't be as fun and enjoyable...  

*Rmail me if you want more than one artwork done*

*If you want to participate... PLEASE COMMENT BELOW (I have only four slots available)*

PORTAL HISTORY:
1. DrMeaperz (12/05/2019) ~ received baby mouserus

Entrance fee to enter "The Strange Tree": 1 mil TU-3 mil TU (Exception: 1 mil or lower (not lower than 100 TU) if you don't have enough TU to pay)

Commissions: 4 mil TU  

1. DetectiveHolmes

Also, I can draw whatever you want me to draw

this signature is dedicatedrn
DrMeaperz

4:10pm Dec 3 2019

Normal User

*Walks up to portal and sees the sign. Notices there is nothing written on it* “That’s Weird....” *Hypnotized by the glowing and tries to push way through portal* (Does it work? I have only 1/2 a million :(()

MAEZ
Purplemaster

4:40pm Dec 4 2019

Normal User

Updated, choose a number between 1-10

Purplemaster

8:54pm Dec 4 2019

Normal User

Looking for more people for my commissions!

DrMeaperz

9:38pm Dec 4 2019

Normal User

I choose #8 :D

MAEZ
Purplemaster

10:46pm Dec 4 2019 (last edited on 10:46pm Dec 4 2019)

Normal User

@DrMeaperz ~ alright, here is the scenario:  You walked into the portal as you already ignored the invisible sign as you begin to see that you are in a beach and these adorable mouseruses lying on a beach sandy floor as you begin to see in the distance a baby mouserus is stuck and drowning in seawater as an alligator sees it as it is coming to eat the mouserus from afar, you have to options; option A) Run to the mouserus as fast as you can and save it  ~~~ OR ~~~ option B) Call the other mouseruses that their baby is in danger and somehow signal them where the baby is located to defend their baby 

DrMeaperz

12:21pm Dec 5 2019

Normal User

I choose A. I feel like mom would kill me if I didn’t go right away.

MAEZ
DetectiveHolmes

12:26pm Dec 5 2019

Normal User

I'd like to commission. ^^  I'd like you to draw me a little black cat, if you would. 
Purplemaster

12:37pm Dec 5 2019 (last edited on 12:39pm Dec 5 2019)

Normal User

XD... wow, ok then... You quickly decided to save the baby mouserus as you ran over to the ocean to save it but once you saved it, the baby mouserus begins to cry as it thinks it is harmed as the mother mouserus stared at you with red eyes as she come towards you as she made a loud startling sound which made a large crack in the ground as you fall right through the crack with one of your hand holding onto the ledge of the crack as it stayed open. You then climbed yourself up as after once you got up out of the crack, you begin to see that the baby mouseruses mom got captured by poachers as the baby mouserus has a stab wound on the tail in front of you as it looks at you with cute eyes as you took it back to your house to heal it...

CONGRATULATIONS @DrMeaperz, You have saved the baby mouserus from blood loss. You have received a baby mouserus !    

DrMeaperz

12:43pm Dec 5 2019

Normal User

Yay! I’ll name him Chicken Nugget!

MAEZ
Purplemaster

8:56pm Dec 5 2019 (last edited on 3:19pm Jan 1 2020)

Normal User

DrMeaperz

10:57am Dec 6 2019

Normal User

May I commission you do draw my beagle :D

MAEZ
Purplemaster

3:05pm Dec 6 2019

Normal User

um, i don't see your beagle picture :P