Nine's -insert fancy word here- commissions. :D

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
NINE

1:24am Aug 15 2010 (last edited on 5:24pm Aug 17 2010)

Normal User

Nine's doing commissions! :D
In celebration of a working scanner.

Info:
  • Nine does not take deions
  • Nine will not draw just "normal" creatu, she wan't something that actually has some sort of ..design, sort thing?
  • Nine won't be drawing characters from animes, mangas, Tv shows ect.
  • Nine doesn't forget about commissions, in fact they bother her like no tomorrow, so if Nine's taking along time, its either because shes being lazy or something has come up. Don't go pestering her about your commission. She hates that :C
  • Keep in mind there are some things that Nine can't draw, so, if she tries drawing what ever you want and fails at it. She will let you know so, you can either choose something else, or not commission her. D:
  • Nine does not take deions - Thought she better state that again. REFRENCES PLEASE.
  • Fill out the form below, or you won't get your picture done. o:
  • Nine does not do any more then 2 commissions at a time. In other words, if you want mulitple pictures, you need to buy one at a time, or Nine feels snow under. :C
  • And Nine doesn't like drawing more then one person in a picture, but she will if you really want her too. Though, it will cost you more.
Read this stuff. Thanks. :D

Examples:
Sketch (Chibi) - No example yet
Out line (Chibi) - No example yet
Coloured (Chibi) - No example yet

Sketch (Normal) - No example yet
Out line (Normal) - No example yet
 Please forgive Nine lack of examples. She only just got her scanner working. :C

Prices:
Sketch (Chibi) - 50k-100k
Out line (Chibi) - 200k - 500k
Coloured (Chibi) - 1mil+

Sketch (Normal) -50k- 150k
Out line (Normal) - 200k-550k 
Coloured (Normal) -1.5mil+

Please forgive Nine if prices are a bit much, but thats how much she would usually get paid if she just said pay what you wish. However, if Nine likes what she has to draw alot, she may offer you a cheaper price. :D

Form:
Refrence Picture: 
What style: Chibi/Normal
What kind: Sketch/Out line/Coloured
Anything else:

Also, if you are buying it as a present for some one, please state their username if they play the site. :D

Slots:
1. Jess.
2. HappyBunny

No more then 2 slots are open. Unless you bribe Nine alots.

Now start buying. :C

Jess

9:27pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

What style: Chibi
What kind: Coloured
Anything else: I will beat you... C: Have a nice day. Oh and I is paying 5000000000000 tu >D *shot* :c I lies. I pay 1 tu...*Cait wispears in ear*...I lied again. C: 2 mill.

NINE

2:08am Aug 16 2010

Normal User

Theres a reason why Nine didn't link you to this thread Jess. :C
YOU PAY NOTHING.

Jess

8:17am Aug 16 2010

Normal User

:C I pay nothing?

NINE

1:25am Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Thats right fool.
YOU PAY NOTHING.
:C

HappyBunny

12:21pm Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Rawr save me that slot I shall returns with order >:K

HappyBunny

12:48pm Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Refrence Picture: Headshot eheh I have no idea of clothes or anything, so be creative? D: Her build... she's vurreh short and extreemly thing, like anorexic or summat ;c I apologise for the slight bit of describing... I might do a little doodle sketch thing for her build if you'd like. I have no idea on clothes though... I know I'm thinking emo for her though o-o Yeah... stuff the deion I'll sketch something out as referance soonish D;
What style: Chibi
What kind: Sketch
Anything else: Feed your cat sandwitches and it will make you tea.

Go to page: 1