Need A Blonde Meragon, or some RWN's?

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
WolfieBelle

1:26pm Jul 29 2011 (last edited on 11:16am Aug 20 2011)

Normal User

~Welcome~

So, I heard that you need/want some of my prizes. Well, you're in luck. I've got pets in my showroom that I am willing to give you, if you draw me a picture.

-Rules-

1. Feel free to enter, but you are not guaranteed a prize.
2. All art entered into this contest will belong to me whether you win a prize or not. If you have a problem with that, then don't join.
3. I would prefer digital art, but I don't mind if you do traditional. However, if you take a photograph of what you drew, and it is poor quality, you will most likely not be getting a prize. In other words, you might want to use a scanner, but I'm not requiring you to use a scanner.
4. Enter with what ever style you draw in, but be warned; I am bias towards anime and realistic-style drawings.
5. All contestants will receive a payment of 10k tu for their drawing as soon as their entry is up.
6. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to r-mail me. I don't bite... hard.

-What I Want You To Draw-

Option #1:

Name; Morrigan Reid, but her nickname is Shade
Gender; Female
Age; She looks to be around fourteen or fifteen, but she could be a bit older.
Species; She appears to be a shapeshifter, but nobody's really sure exactly what she is. Those who are afraid of her say that she is a witch, or a demon.
Deion; Shade is hardly ever seen in her human form, but if you are lucky enough to get a glimpse of her, you would be surprised. Shade has long straight black hair that goes past her shoulders and dangles just above her waist. Her bangs are somewhat choppy, and she has to constantly push them out of her face. She stands at about 5'5" or 5'6". She is very skinny, only weighing in at around a measly 100 pounds. Her skin is a pale color, but it isn't as colorless as porcelain. Shade's almond-shaped eyes are a light bluish grey color, and they stay that color all the time. Her lips are full, and are a light pink in color. She usually wears a dark denim jacket that has the sleeves rolled up, and short black short. Her shoes are black combat boots.
Personality; Like everything else about Shade, much about her personality is unknown though she is gossipped about most of the time. She normally keeps to herself, but if she sees something interesting, she won't hesitate to check it out. She doesn't think things through and she acts on her instincts. She will say what she thinks without any problem, whether it is a compliment or an insult. She is known for following those that she finds interesting, but she always stays out of sight. Most people consider her a bit cowardly, but she really isn't. She just prefers to not get involved in matters of the Hunters. Once you get to know her, she is a very caring girl, and she is very sensitive. She has a soft spot for animals, and they seem to flock to her. She is very skilled with knives, and she can hold her own in a fight.
Ability; She can shapeshift into a black cat, a large black dog, and she can create illusions.
Other; Nope.
This bio was copy/pasted from Det's "Beyond the Wishing Well" roleplay.
Option #2:
Any canine, especially wolves.
Option #3:
Otters, polar bears, or black cats.

-Prizes-

First Place: First choice of a pet in my showroom under the "Prizes~" category along with 300k tu.
Second Place: Second choice of a pet in my showroom under the "Prizes~" category along with 200k tu.
Third Place: Third choice of a pet in my showroom under the "Prizes~" category along with 100k tu.

-Contestants and their Entries-

AliceDownTheRabbitHole- tle="Entry">Entry

Deadline: TBD

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

3:20pm Jul 29 2011

Normal User

Up. ^.^

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

7:59pm Jul 29 2011

Normal User

Up?

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

11:59am Jul 30 2011

Normal User

Up? :C

Love is all we need~

EmoMuffin

5:13pm Jul 30 2011

Normal User

Might draw one of the animals. Can we only do one entry?

Rawr
WolfieBelle

10:30pm Jul 30 2011

Normal User

You can have way more than one entry. However, you can only win one place; first, second, or third. Of course, if you have more than one entry, you will have a greater chance of winning.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

1:44pm Aug 4 2011

Normal User

UP.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

5:14pm Aug 5 2011

Normal User

UP.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

4:18pm Aug 7 2011

Normal User

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

11:26am Aug 8 2011

Normal User

Nobody ever wants to do art for me. TT3TT

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

7:10pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

ANYONE?

Love is all we need~

AliceDowntheRabbitHole

9:11pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

I can try to draw a black cat, and i'll try to draw Shade too. Do you have specifications on the animal's apperences?

WolfieBelle

2:17pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

((I don't have any specifications for the animal appearances. I would just prefer that they have grey, yellow, or green eyes. You pick what color out of those three, though.))

Love is all we need~

AliceDowntheRabbitHole

4:11pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

I'm half done with the cat but i dont think i'll be able to do shade >: I'm too busy. Sorry- i'll finish the cat though!

AliceDowntheRabbitHole

6:18pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Done with the cat :D that took less time than I thought so I MIGHT be able to do shade after all.

cat here:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6083/6060486104_e842cb0965_o.jpg

AliceDowntheRabbitHole

10:05pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

...hello? FREE BUMP

WolfieBelle

11:17am Aug 20 2011

Normal User

Thankyou! I'll send the tu right away!

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle