Lukes pwyw coms'

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Vacant

11:40am Jun 30 2023 (last edited on 1:59pm Jul 2 2023)

Normal User

I'm sorry if this is the wrong format- I haven't been here in 3 years or so, so.. uh- yeah. Anyway, I'm taking pwyw sketch commissions. They'll be something similar to the image below + here's my queue [https://trello.com/b/dEWjStGi/coms-and-trades] tle="Queue" target="_blank">queue  tle="" target="">Trello. Please bear in mind these can take me up to a month to do as I work full-time and have other commissions to do most of the time. 

I do have a discord I can offer for more frequent contact if that's of interest to you + abides by the site's rules. 

The minimum is 10mil. 

Edit July 2nd; My maximum turnaround time is a month. I work full-time, Monday-Thursday. My art coms are open on multiple sites, with multiple clients coming to me. Please keep in mind I'm a 24yo adult, living with his fiance, so my weekend work times are sporadic. There are also times I have to pull extra hours at work. If you have a set deadline you need a piece, please let me know during the conversation. I will do my best to accommodate you, but I will not promise anything. These are both PWYW[pay what you want] and WYSIWYG [what you see is what you get], they are full-body sketches with no color. There are exceptions to this, depending on the character[s]. 

Dating Darkgrimm since Jan21/16 | Engaged to DarkGrimm since June 4th/23
Vacant

11:40am Jun 30 2023 (last edited on 11:46am Jun 30 2023)

Normal User

SecretsOfTheShadows

10:59pm Jun 30 2023

Normal User

Interested! You can Rmail me or discord me. I’m on the unofficial discord as well.

Vacant

1:33pm Jul 2 2023

Normal User

Edit July 2nd; My maximum turnaround time is a month. I work full-time, Monday-Thursday. My art coms are open on multiple sites, with multiple clients coming to me. Please keep in mind I'm a 24yo adult, living with his fiance, so my weekend work times are sporadic. There are also times I have to pull extra hours at work. If you have a set deadline you need a piece, please let me know during the conversation. I will do my best to accommodate you, but I will not promise anything. These are both PWYW[pay what you want] and WYSIWYG [what you see is what you get], they are full-body sketches with no color. There are exceptions to this, depending on the character[s]. 

Posted an update as I get frequent questions from multiple people. 

Oz

1:52pm Jul 2 2023 (last edited on 1:54pm Jul 2 2023)

Writer

Hmm, couple of quick questions. Would you be willing to sketch a character based on Rmailed de scr iption? And do you really care what fandom they may be from?

Vacant

1:54pm Jul 2 2023

Normal User

@Tiberius I assume you mean an rmailed design- but no problem with that at all! And nope I don't care which fandom they're from! So long as they have a clear design image I can work with, I'm more than happy to do so

Oz

1:55pm Jul 2 2023

Writer

Perfect. :D I'll drop you Rmail, then. <3

Go to page: 1