Kirsti's Art Request

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Kirsti

1:15am Aug 10 2010 (last edited on 3:58pm Aug 11 2010)

Normal User

I want your art!

I'm looking for high quality sketches and cg drawings to display on my website, in forums, and roleplays involving my characters. I love seeing my characters drawn in different styles

I'm a little picky about anatomy, proportion and aesthetics, but don't be scared away if you're style is something completely different to what you find in my galleries. I'm looking for variety! 

However, I have limited funds and I would rather only buy a couple of pieces I really love than lots of pieces I just like. So please don't be offended if I say no thanks c:

If you're interested, please check out the characters below and fill out the form ^^. I may also consider art trades if I'm not busy c:

username: texthere
samples: LINKShere
prices: (i'm unable to rpice your art for you.)
character: (that you want to draw)

Kirsti

1:25am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

Xephia
Cl*censored*: Witch
Personality: Tsundere (Nasty on the outside, a little sweeter on the inside.) She is Alice's uppercl*censored*man and aspires to be a Dark Witch. She is snarky and rude to Alice and anyone she considers inferior.
Notes: Please draw her without the hat. Your choice between twintails or twinplaits.

More refs:

Kirsti

1:31am Aug 10 2010 (last edited on 1:31am Aug 10 2010)

Normal User

Kirsti

1:31am Aug 10 2010 (last edited on 1:45am Aug 10 2010)

Normal User

reserved - 'dove'

Kirsti

1:31am Aug 10 2010 (last edited on 1:49am Aug 10 2010)

Normal User

Kirsti

1:44am Aug 10 2010 (last edited on 1:54am Aug 10 2010)

Normal User

Creatu!

note: can be drawn in a black dress. must never be drawn suggestive or explicit or in any way that violates the TOS.

notes: for more details on my other creatu, or what kind of clothes you can draw them in, please ask c:. Most of my CS creatu are going to be renamed and/or regendered, so please ask about that too.

Kirsti

1:44am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

reserved

Kirsti

1:55am Aug 10 2010

Normal User

open for posting ;D

Kirsti

10:03pm Aug 10 2010

Normal User

bump ♥

Epona

1:27am Aug 11 2010

Normal User

username: Todeo
 samples: [X] [X] 
[X] [X] That enough or do ya need more. I cant tell colors apart very well, so I just do Black and White
prices: Anythin reasonable. ^^
 character: Alice and Xephia? Only cause I cant draw guys. XD

Resident mounted archer
Kirsti

2:51am Aug 11 2010

Normal User

Ah, sorry, I'm not really looking for traditional art unless the background is pure white ^^;. Thanks though!

Twintkitty

6:35am Aug 11 2010 (last edited on 6:37am Aug 11 2010)

Normal User

username: Twintkitty
 samples: None yet c: 

prices: Free for Kirsti c: Because im stoopid. and I need some time to get my scanner working.

character: Nate probably. 

And Kirst, 'pure white' ? I'll try not to dirty the paper c:

Wishies

11:01am Aug 11 2010 (last edited on 11:01am Aug 11 2010)

Normal User

Username: Wishies
Samples: X
X
X
X
Prices: Pure whatever is fair :) Or an albino Murren O____O.
Character: actually i would like to test them all. o.O They all seem very challenging :) 

On a major quest for Omnis. Kthnx
Epona

11:07am Aug 11 2010

Normal User

I can erase smudge lines and what not. I dont usually do backgrounds anyway....

Resident mounted archer
Kirsti

3:57pm Aug 11 2010

Normal User

Everyone:; I can't price art, at all. I have no idea what is considered reasonable, so please give me a price XD

Todoe; Ah, sorry, it's more the scanning and line quality? ie, i only really want traditional art if it's clean and i can display it on a white background without any paper, erasor marks or shading showing up. ie, like this pencil drawing from Nekodragon c:

Wishies: Your art is really cute! I especially love your pets. But i have very limited funds, so i'm really only looking for developed art styles (ie, where all yuor samples are drawn in the same style).It looks like you're still experimenting with your human art style. Thanks though!

Twint; d'aww, thank you!

Nessi

12:50pm Aug 12 2010 (last edited on 3:54pm Aug 12 2010)

Normal User

QAQ your characters are too cute!! b-but.. must.. finish commissions first... orz

ahh i want to draw them so bad ;_________;

click it.
Go to page: 1