Kalati's Commissions :3

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Kalati

5:14pm Jul 24 2022 (last edited on 4:12pm Jul 28 2022)

Normal User

I want to give commissions a go.

I can do anthro/semi-anthro, but I think I do best with quadrupedal characters. We can talk about it!
I am currently NOT interested in drawing CS/Uldavi Creatu. My brain will crumple.

USD commissions are available through ko-fi only.

Slots:
1. Buzzard
2. Open

Sticker
50mtu
Simply posed, small, flat colored character with a little shadow behind them :) Intentionally simpler style. This option is tu only and fullbody only.

Fullbody
30usd, 300mtu, 300cp

Flat colored character on a simple background. Larger image and has more detail than sticker option. Highlighted and shaded just a bit, but mostly flat.

Contact: I check Rescreatu a little less than once a day, so I strongly prefer you to contact me on Discord @ Sigma#1528 for updates and file delivery if possible. Rmail is fine, just a bit slower.
Also, if you're interested in larger pictures/more of my work I can send you my tumblr. It's sfw, I just don't want the link lying around lol.
No harm done if you decide you're not interested and you were just curious :)

TOS: Turnaround time is maximum 7 days, at the moment of acceptance.
You may use my artwork for personal use only (e.g. backgrounds, personal prints, references)
I am not a commercial artist. Do not use my work commercially or to turn a profit. (this means no merchandising, using work as business graphics, reselling as nfts, etc)

[url=https://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/art/kalati-039-s-commissions-3/] I have a couple of spots for flat color commissions open :) One small one big.

(=ↀωↀ=)✧

Kalati

8:02pm Jul 24 2022 (last edited on 8:08pm Jul 24 2022)

Normal User

(saving this post just in case)

(=ↀωↀ=)✧

SecretsOfTheShadows

9:22pm Jul 24 2022

Normal User

Could I claim a slot for a 50 mil tu sticker? If so, let me know and I’ll rmail you

Kalati

6:38pm Jul 26 2022

Normal User

Secrets, I'm so sorry I didn't realize you had responded to this thread!! If you're still interested I still have a slot open for you! Feel free to rmail!!

(=ↀωↀ=)✧

SecretsOfTheShadows

7:14pm Jul 26 2022

Normal User

Will do! 

Go to page: 1