Faticorns and Super Bunnies? What's Next?!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
SugarSnow

5:55pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 7:11pm Sep 8 2011)

Normal User

~ Faticorns and Super Bunnies ~
Yes, I have made Faticorns and Super Bunnies! What are those, you ask? Well, here are some examples:
This is Carrot Cake, my Super Bunny.
This is Cownicorn, my Faticorn:
Yes, I know very well that they are failures, but oh well! The good thing is, you can pay whatever you want for them! You can even get customs of the Faticorns. However, I do ask for a minimum price, which you will find out in my rules. *drumroll* .... GO TO THE NEXT POST FOR RULES.

OPEN!!!

SugarSnow

6:43pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 7:10pm Sep 8 2011)

Normal User

Faticorn Rules:

1. You must pay a minimum of 20,000 TU for each Faticorn. You may pay more, but that is up to you. I ask for that minimum though, because I know that some people will rip me off by paying me 1 TU. 30k is the minimum for customs.
2. Only one Faticorn will be available per day. I will tell you if I miss a day, because then I will put up more Faticorns to match the number of days I missed.
3. If you don't like your Faticorn, don't complain! You get what you buy, and you can't change anything about your Faticorn after adopting it. If you don't want it anymore, send it to the Shelter! Although that is highly frowned upon. ):
4. One special Faticorn will be available occasionally, and that will be a special event, which you can view later once you go down the page. I ask for a minimum of 30k for special, rare Faticorns.
5. First come first serve, my friends. No complaining if you missed a special event or an adoption.
6. This is one of the most important rules, which is why I stuck it in the end to make sure that you read all of the rules. Pay me right away after adopting your Faticorn.
7. Another important rule for the end: Don't steal my art. Although it's so average and bad I doubt anyone would want to steal it. x3

Ahhh, look at that! Lucky number seven. I suppose I may add more rules once I think of them. I apologize for the terrible overflow of rules. They SUCK, to put it simply. However, rules are important and they keep the order of things proper. So please follow them, or I will report you. Thank you! <3

~~~

Super Bunny Rules:

1. Uh, no stealing my art. Please. D;
2. Only two Super Bunnies available per day.
3. Pay a minimum of 10,000 TU for Super Bunnies.
4. I'm afraid no special Super Bunnies will be available. Ever. And don't ask for customs either. That's only for Faticorns.
5. If you don't want your Super Bunny anymore, send it to the Pound! Although, that is highly frowned upon as well. ): (I made the Faticorns have the Shelter and the Super Bunnies have the Pound so I could differentiate between the two. xD)
6. Use the correct forms, my friends. Makes stuff easier and more organized.
7. Pay me right after adopting your Super Bunny.

Ahhh, another seven rules! How nice. Anyways, a lot of rules were similar, so you're probably like, "Why'd you have to make two sets of rules instead of just one." The answer is... I wanted to bore you and make you force to read all of my rules! >:D Just kidding. I was being repetitive just in case you skipped a few rules if you like to skim them. o3o

One more thing... The ultimate rule is...

NO SPAMMING AT ALL.
Period.

SugarSnow

6:49pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 7:20pm Sep 8 2011)

Normal User

Faticorn Adoption Center: 

OMG Yes! You can adopt Faticorns here! If you want a custom, go down a post. *points*

As I was saying...

There's only one Faticorn per day. If I miss days, I will make them up by adding more Faticorns. Here's the form for Faticorn adoption: FILL IT OUT CORRECTLY.

Username:
Name:
Anything Else:

I was bored, so I added the "Anything Else" part to amuse myself with your responses. The "Username" is self-explanatory. Put the name of your Faticorn in the "Name" slot and the desired gender in the "Gender" part. More self-explanatory stuff! "Price" is obviously how much you wanna pay me. Go ahead and put 20k if you really wanna go and pay the bare minimum. Literally. 8P I don't really care, as long as it's at least 20k TU. I accept pure TU and only TU, unless I pity your bank account.

Current Faticorn:

SugarSnow

7:00pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 7:10pm Sep 8 2011)

Normal User

Faticorn Customs:

Yes, you can get customs here!

You want a custom? Pay a minimum of 30k TU. Don't ask for anything too complicated or it will turn out crappified.

Username:
Color(s) of Mane:
Color(s) of Tail:
Accessories:
Other:
Price:

I can only do simple accessories/clothing, like hats and bows. I fail so hard. I don't even use a tablet. Yeah, I know, FAIL. My tablet really sucks, so I just wing it and go without. :D YAY. ;)

SugarSnow

7:04pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 7:10pm Sep 8 2011)

Normal User

Shelter:

This is the Shelter. OMG.

Abandoned Faticorns will be available for any price you want. There is no minimum for abandoned Faticorns. If you want to abandon one, post here or rmail me. Or start a chat with me. Any one is fine. One more thing.... Faticorns will be stripped of their names and genders upon being released to the Shelter. You cannot get a Faticorn back unless you adopt it again.

Fill out this form for adopting Faticorns from the Shelter:

Username:
Faticorn Number:
Name:

Abandoned Faticorns:

SugarSnow

7:06pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 8:40am Sep 10 2011)

Normal User

1. Super Bunny Adoption Center:

2. I know! Super Bunnies! EXCITING. Anyways, pay a minimum of 10k, blah blah blah BLAH. I think you know the
  3. drill by now.
  4. Clouding made a jingle:
  5. Super Bunnies! :D
    They're strong, fast, and can save the day!
    Super Bunnies are on your way!
  6. Here's the adoption form:
  7. Username:
  8. Super Bunny:
  9. Name:
  10. Gender:
  11. Price:

Current Super Bunnies:
#3:
#4:

SugarSnow

7:08pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 8:42am Sep 10 2011)

Normal User

Pound:

Yay. The Pound. Like with the Faticorns, no minimum price for adopting abandoned Super Bunnies. Yes, they are stripped of their names and genders and stuff. Contact me if you want to abandon a Super Bunny.

Here's the adoption form:

Username:
Super Bunny Number:
Name:

Abandoned Super Bunnies:

SugarSnow

7:08pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 7:13pm Sep 8 2011)

Normal User

Special Events:

Just to be clear, this is mainly for the Faticorns, although there will be some Super Bunny special events occasionally. HAVE FUN. <3

SugarSnow

7:13pm Sep 8 2011 (last edited on 8:41am Sep 10 2011)

Normal User

Archives:
Headache:

Zoe

7:31pm Sep 8 2011

Normal User

I would like 2 Super Bunnies
  1. Username: Headache
  2. Super Bunny: #1
  3. Name: Starry
  4. Gender: Male
  5. Price: 50k
  6. ~
  7. Username: Headache
  8. Super Bunny: #2
  9. Name: Zoe
  10. Gender: Female
  11. Price: 50k

Used to be Headache, dawg
I am Zoe but I respond to Headache, Thorin, & any variant.

I am mostly everywhere and nowhere tbh.
Clouding

7:46pm Sep 8 2011

Normal User

Super bunnies! :D
They're strong fast, and can save the day!
Superbunnies are on your way!
Omg I made a jingle. ;u;

I am online..
SugarSnow

8:35am Sep 10 2011 (last edited on 8:42am Sep 10 2011)

Normal User

Headache:

---

~~~

Why, thankies Clouding. <3 I will put that up. xD

Go to page: 1