Crimson's Plushie shop :3

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
CrimsonFire

2:22pm Aug 9 2009

Normal User

HI! It is Crimson again! :D I am starting to do plushies! They are sorta my thing now :D Anyway, I am doing Plushie commisions of anyone's creatu :3. There is a form and my pricing range below. PLEASE ORDER :3

Order form://

Name: (of the creatu I will be drawing)

Stage: (baby, middle, or adult)

Style of art: (Would you like black and white? Just lineart? Or fully coloured and outlined)

Offer: (what will you offer me in payment for your order?)

Acessories: (anything else you want on your creatu? Earings? A bandana? A scar?)

Pricing Ranges//:

Line art- Just a simple outline, no colours. This will cost from 25k-50k, depending on the creatu. Some are harder than others :3

Black and white- A simple, non-coloured black outline of your creatu, a thicker outline than line art. This will be about 75k :3

Coloured Arts- If you want yours colored and outlined, then this will be 100-150k, this takes a while, and I don't really like to colour. So depending on the creatu once again, some are harder than others :3

Examples:

(All copyrighted to me, and their owners :3)

(( More coming soon :3 ))

Well, what are you waiting for? You can order now! :U!

Slots:

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
Go to page: 1