Casdarium's Creatu Art Commissions [OPEN]

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Casdarium

9:05am Nov 13 2022 (last edited on 7:01am Dec 10 2022)

Artist

✨Welcome to my Creatu Art Commissions Thread!✨

• I'll offer two types of creatu art: 

• - OAK's 
  • - Full body Creatu art

________________________________________________________________________________________

OAK's

UndeadDivuin   UndeadGalta
-I don't have any OAK art to show as an example yet, meanwhile I can show you some official creatu art I made-

Price: $100

How it works:

I'll take one active slot but I'll make 3 waiting list slots. When I'm done with an OAK I'll contact the first person on the waiting list so you can join the queue, make the payment and we can start to discuss what you'd like. Everyone moves up a spot and the last spot can be taken by a new person.

When you're not sure about an idea you can contact me and see if your idea can work as an OAK before you join the queue. But remember that the actual execution of the OAK will only be done after payment and when you joined the queue.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

♦ Contact me via DM (Rmail or Discord Casdarium#7860)
♦ Payment with Paypal

Note: If you want the active slot you have to be in the queue!

More info on OAK's can be found here: https://www.rescreatu.com/creditshop/custom-effect-faq/

OAK:

Slot:

Waiting list:

Slots: 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Full Body Creatu Art (no background for now)

LiyureDrawing

Price: $100 - $150

(+$50 per extra character, max. 3 characters)

With this you're not limited to a square canvas. This can be any size you want.
This will also be a little bit more in my style (although it resembles res-style). 

You're also not limited to the design of the official creatu. You can give your creatu some personality to fit the background story you have for your favourite Creatu. (as you can see I made this Liyure fluffier than the original design.) Every creatu is unique.

This kind of art can not be on site! This is for personal use only
You can however use it as a banner for the comment section or on your profile page if you want.

Price range depends on how complicated it will be. (Complicated creatu design, how many accessories you want, etc…)
We'll discuss this once you gave me your idea.

Average time to finish this will be 5-7 days after payment.

You're welcome to contact me if you have any questions!

♦ Contact me via DM (Rmail or Discord Casdarium#7860)
♦ Payment with Paypal

Slots:

Thank you for reading!
~Love Casdarium

Shinigami

10:03am Nov 19 2022

Normal User

hello :^)

I would like to claim the ooak slot 

Go to page: 1