Bloodiath(Candiilover)'s Commissions thread!

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
candiilover

6:23pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Hello and welcome to my commissions thread.

Contents:

-Chibi art
>prices
>examples
>slots

-Signature art
>prices
>examples
>slots

-Full sized art
>prices
>examples
>slots

Notice: Payments from the currently seeking selection will get you two of that type of artwork

..:: CHIBI SECTION::..

.PRICES. TU: 50,000 // Pets: 2 cream/Sepia pets of any rarity // Currently seeking: Cream Murren

.Examples.

.slots.
1. 2. 3.

..::DETAILED SIGNATURE ART SECTION::..

.PRICES. TU: 100,000 // Pets: 2 black/ginger pets of any rarity or 4 cream/sepia pets of any rarity // Currently seeking: black/ginger zaphao

.Examples.
.Slots.
1. 2. 3.

..::FULL PIECE ARTWORK SECTION::..

.PRICES. TU: 500,000- 1,000,000 // Pets: 2 silver/blonde pets of any rarity, 1 albino/callico pet of any rarity // Currently seeking: Blonde/Silver Gondra

.Examples.

.Slots.
1. 2. 3.

SPECIAL OFFER!!!! ONE FULL PIECE, ONE SIGNATURE PIECE, TWO CHIBIS,   FOR:  1 HEALING WATER
zozane008

8:56pm Oct 28 2013 (last edited on 9:01pm Oct 28 2013)

Normal User

ooh, do you have an account on cs? ;o;
and your art is so lovely! you're definitely asking for underpay, your art is definitely worth at least a few mill.

would i be able to buy the special offer? i've got a healing water. ;u ; also, could i get a full piece and some others? i've been hoarding tu and pets and a;slkf;ksa

//i'll definitely buy lots and lots of art from u yes good

DoodlePicture3\r\n
candiilover

9:25pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

aha yes I am Lithium&Bloodiath on CS, Bloodiath on chatlands, the TheBloodyMess on dA xD few sites I might also be seen on. anywho, Yes you can take the special offer, because its such a big order though i would greatly prefer you wait before ordering anything else afterwards xD might take me awhile because i do have other commissions. And Im starting out with low prices to get some demand and attention and once the demand goes up ill raise up the prices slowly x]
zozane008

9:32pm Oct 28 2013 (last edited on 9:34pm Oct 28 2013)

Normal User

alright, makes sense! ;u ; i'm hysteria -insert lil heart- on cs.
sending the healing water now, and i'll definitely tip.
i don't mind the wait. ;u ; <3

could i rmail you the details?

DoodlePicture3\r\n
candiilover

9:44pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

yes go right ahead ^_^ thankyou 
Bucky

9:51pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Ahh you are really underpricing! your art is definitely worth at least a few mil - heck, I'd pay like 15m for something like that. 
Anyways, can I steal a slot for the special offer?
If that's okay, can I also send you an rmail with the details later for it? And i'd definitely tip hugely

you're amaaaaazing xo

<---HA by shino || Buck by Zen--->
candiilover

10:03pm Oct 28 2013

Normal User

Eep thankyou for the attention ;v; ill be raising it sooner or later but I always start off low. You can send all the details in an rmail later yes, also I will take tips from those who believe I deserve it however I'd prefer that be after I finish the pieces so you can see how you like it first =]
LadyTsunade

1:27am Oct 30 2013

Normal User

Could you possibly do a head-shot of two different characters together? 

These two:
Angel

Benny

Both:

Angel is light tan and has long blonde hair with purple high lights and crystal blue eyes. His hair reaches about to his shoulder blades on his back. And his ears/tail is the color of a silver tabby (http://gallery.svetulcho.org/Wallpapers/101%20Cats/Silver%20Tabby.jpg) Hes loud, outgoing, and playful like a cat.
Benny is albino so hes pale with red eyes, white hair, and ears/tail. Except hes blind in his right eye so its lighter than the other one. His ears is middle length... a little past his jaw and shaggy looking. Hes shy and timid like a bunny.

If not, could you just do Angel? 

I can give 2mil + Res Potion?

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
candiilover

4:58am Oct 30 2013

Normal User

Hmm I won't lie I had to sit there for a moment because my names angel and its 6am so I was like... "Wait... Wha?-OH" xD

But yeah sure I can do them both
LadyTsunade

11:30pm Oct 31 2013

Normal User

Aww Im sorry xD lol

And thats great! Thank you so much ^^

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Shinigami

11:34am Nov 1 2013

Normal User

scgahsjaghjkf

This art is beautiful.

Is there anyway I could do a mass order of Chibis as pet buttons and order two signature ones? 

Rainy

12:43pm Nov 1 2013

Normal User

I'd love to commission you.
And I'll pay you like.. five times more than you're asking for, easy.
Rmail me? :D

Rainy

12:44pm Nov 1 2013 (last edited on 12:44pm Nov 1 2013)

Normal User

Or I can rmail you.
Would want full-color/fullbody anthro/furry. 2 characters.
Can pay 15mil or more for this!

Frank

5:06am Nov 4 2013

Normal User

Could I possibly grab a slot for a full detailed art? Your art is just awesomesauce!

Dust

10:32pm Nov 4 2013

Normal User

Would I be able to get a signature and full digital from you? e.e 

candiilover

10:46pm Nov 4 2013

Normal User

Don't think I'm ignoring you guys. I have all who asked above this written down, those who have not given me info already will be asked to do so at a bit later. I have exams all this week so I won't be able to work on them much till next week. In order to keep myself from too long a waiting list these are from this post on CLOSED util I have finished the ones of those who poted above, again if you posted above you are still counted and I will send you a message when I am tray o receive your info if I have not already gotten it. Thankyou !
Go to page: 1