Arcanine's Free Art

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
weaselaferret

12:27pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

First thing: This is totally free. I don't care if you want to give me anything because I did a good job, but you do not have to do anything.
Second: It's not top quality art. I am a so-so drawer, so please don't complain. Please post; you don't have to take the art. I really just need something to draw other than cats and dogs. My art is nothing compared to some people, but please give it a try!
A reference is highly recommended, but if you only have a deion I'll do my best. I am terrible at drawing people, but you can ask. Enough rules. Get posting.

I collect Otachies and ebilias. Always looking for Ebilia eggs. Desperately want a Liyure.
wolfbitez

4:04pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

could you draw my albino berrok? If so:

he is a male albino berrok. I would love it if you could draw him wearing a hoodie the color of his eyes. There is total freedom on this, so you can draw him doing whatever you like, but if you are can't think of anything, maybe make him standing up and facing the screen. 

THANKS

weaselaferret

5:15pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

Ok. I do love a good challenge. :)

I collect Otachies and ebilias. Always looking for Ebilia eggs. Desperately want a Liyure.
Wolf12

7:04pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

umm can you do a baby gold shaefu playing with an annoyed looking adult shaefu's tail? If that's too complicated, could you do an male indigo adult shaefu and female amber adult shaefu staring at each other lovingly? 

Meh bootiful OC Badger <3
weaselaferret

7:18pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

I'll try, but it might not look perfect. Who knows, maybe I'll be good at it? :)

weaselaferret

7:19pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

Also, what color is the adult shaefu in the first picture?

Wolf12

7:23pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

oh, oops. She's amber

Meh bootiful OC Badger <3
weaselaferret

7:24pm Feb 21 2014

Normal User

Okay; I'll give it a try. Good night.

ChocoChippies

8:15pm Feb 24 2014

Normal User

Hiya! 
If your still doing art, could you draw my soon-to-be fursona? Her name is Misti, and could you make her like, I dunno, snuggling a baby fox or something? 
A tip will be in order if you could ^.^

weaselaferret

5:03pm Feb 25 2014 (last edited on 5:05pm Feb 25 2014)

Normal User

Here ya go, wolfbitez! Sorry it took so long! 
ject width="450" height="385">bed/view.swf?1">bed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/em
bed/view.swf?1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" height="385" flashvars="id=436694528&width=1337" allowaccess="always">
ject>
Albino Berrok with Hoodie by weaselaferret on deviantART
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/056/6/a/albino_berrok_with_hoodie_by_weaselaferret-d77zvnk.jpg

wolfbitez

12:00am Feb 28 2014

Normal User

thanks <3

Go to page: 1