Apple's Pixelart and Sketches~

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
NocturnalApples

5:41am Feb 22 2021

Normal User

Hello! I've finally mustered up the motivation to make some quality art and I'm maybe looking to do some for others. >;3
I don't have any super current examples of pixel art, but I have some fresh sketches I intend to finish sometime this week.
Please, let me know what you think and if you'd like to purchase a commission~
Prices may fluctuate depending on the commission requested.

Here are some older examples of my pixel art, but not so old I've changed style.

Sketches / Pixelart
15mil / 20mil (Flat Headshot)
30mil / 50mil (Flat Fullbody)
+10-25mil (+Additional Characters)
+20mil (+Shaded) Pixelart Only

I'll only draw feral's at the moment, which includes original characters, creatu and pokemon alike!
Backgrounds can be requested, but come at no additional charge.

Prices can be haggled!
Items or creatu can be used as bribes!
SecretsOfTheShadows

12:44pm Feb 22 2021

Normal User

Subbing!

Seraph

4:23pm Feb 22 2021

Normal User

Can I get 4 fullbodies w shading of my boi here.

https://sta.sh/01hpfblihrl1

240m right? 'w' 

NocturnalApples

4:38pm Feb 22 2021

Normal User

@Seraph, thats a really cool looking kid! I love his thin leggies.
I can do 240mil for 4 shaded fullbod pixels! :3 Do he got a backstory/personality?
Not required, but I like having a feel for their vibe. >:3
Seraph

4:54pm Feb 22 2021

Normal User

He's a little spirit that watches over graveyards, hes intimidating and scary looking and MASSIVE [towers over redwoods kinda big] but hes a sweet heart. he's a mystery for the surrounding spirits and such but he came from an amalgamation of tortured souls that was purified by another gentle spirit, reforming him into a noodly boi

NocturnalApples

5:26pm Feb 22 2021

Normal User

Alright! I'll do some study sketches and get back to you in an rmail~ <3
wolfspirit25

9:09pm Feb 22 2021

Normal User

If you're taking orders already, do you think you could do a fullbody sketch of this boy?

https://www.rescreatu.com/petpages/?id=1512819

(might come back for a different one later, but this is my starting point). Samples on top, written details below.

Sagitaurus

9:23pm Feb 22 2021

Normal User

Could I get a full body sketch of an equine couple?  I'd love to get my pegasus tle="" target="">Anvil Strike with his mate tle="" target="">Black Banner?

I'd also love to get a full body sketch of my girl tle="" target="">Finger Dog if I could?  The glowing places on her tail are inlaid rather then something growing out of it.

Go to page: 1