Alrighty y'all. Methinks I got some arts here...

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Epona

5:26pm Oct 25 2011 (last edited on 3:19am Nov 22 2011)

Normal User

CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Hello and howdy y'all (Or as my boyfriend says' Top o' the mornin' and Au Ra Best!)! Im back and rarin' to go with my art stuff....and stuff!

Any of y'all who remember Teh Lepperkan King (aka moi) will remember that I dont charge for me arts!  Well, maybe a little (It is my time and energy, after all. ;) ), but the price you pay is TOTALLY up to you, the commissioner (You'll receive an Rmail 'Kuhmishun', just to let ya know.)

Now, I do sketch pages (Usually graphite, maybe a little pen, on lined or unlined paper [whichever is handiest at the time I get an idea])-I really dont expect as much for these as I do for a full blown colored digital with background. 

Lineart: See below

Flat color: Eh. Depends, really. Everything depends. More on how much you like it/think it's worth

Simple shading: LAWL I've gots no idea how to cell shade, I just do whatever.

Full-blown-colored-digital-with-background: Uhm....Depending on how annoyed I get...*has very little patience with PoS machine and program*

Anyway, here's my tle="LINKAGE" target="_blank">dA gallery. Y'all might have to fish round for stuff that aint Leviathan...although, those are some of my favorite pieces...

Open slots
1- LaCortoriReturn*
2- DiamondWing*
3-
4-
4.5-
5-
*Will remain open to do if I ever have the time. ><

*All are is belonging to Todeo and commissioner. Do not use, copy, or redistribute unless you are one of us and/or have the permission to do so. Do not claim as your own as that is called art theft and is frowned upon in the artistic society.
I will expect what little payment we agree on (Please do make it worth me time though) by the week after drawing is completed and sent.
Please dont get on my tail. I have a life now, small as it may be.

Any questions or complaints, please Rmail me! :)
*Kitteh, You still got 24 free arts. I haz not forgotted that! :D

Resident mounted archer
LaCortoriReturn

5:39pm Oct 25 2011 (last edited on 12:24pm Oct 28 2011)

Normal User

I got four characters for you to do, full digital shaded art stuff. Feel free to ask any questions, I do pay well.

Jane O'mare, X X Other: She should be posed with her body turned to the right side a bit, looking straight at you as if she is asking "why have you come?" Mabe her hands are balled into fists, and all of her spines are raised, as if she is prepared for a fight.

Jance, long diion here
Other: Should have a sly, cruel grin on his face.

Rhee, dicription in my second post here
Other: Would you put "Yes Capt'n?" on there somewhere? Very gentle smile, nothing else.

Cay, third post here

diamondwing

8:43pm Oct 25 2011

Normal User

That bird on the wolf picture titled, "For Echo". Could I get a bird like that, except bigger and black and green instead of black and white?

15K?

I can offer more, if you like.

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
Epona

12:35am Oct 26 2011 (last edited on 12:36am Oct 26 2011)

Normal User

@ LaCortori: I've got the sketches for Jane O'mare and Rhee down. Had to get off before I could get the others though. When I'm done, I'll sent you the sketch page link to make sure they're up to par! Awesome designs! :D

And might I say, I absolutely love your signature. :3 BarlowGirl is one of my favorite Christian bands.

@ Diamondwing: Oh that scribble! Sure! I'll actually put some time into yours. XD

Resident mounted archer
Tea

8:02am Oct 26 2011

Any good at digital shading/flat colouring?

Could I please have some art of me (Chibi-me) Struggling to walk a dragon on a Lead?

Refs -
Dragon - Erm, like clawing the ground refusing to budge.
Colour - Red and Gold
Other stuff - Not really bothered just make it funny looking please?
(Need any more details please ask me ^^)

LaCortoriReturn

11:31am Oct 26 2011

Normal User

Awsome, and thank you so much! ^_^ I can't wait to see!

Epona

2:48pm Oct 26 2011

Normal User

@ Dragonzi: I'lll give it a go. I've never actually drawn a chibi... 0o

Resident mounted archer
Epona

10:04pm Oct 27 2011

Normal User

>< Alrighty y'all!

No arts right now, Im goin through some computer problems....as in my laptop now has a BIG SMELLY CRACK right through the screen! D: 

*Braces for bombardment of disappointment*

I've got most of the drawings sketched out, so you'll get them ASAP. I've got another computer with PhotoShop on it, so if all else fails and this one dies a great fiery death, I can hopefully transfer files and complete them on my Dinosaur Desktop.

Until then, I'll keep y'all posted. So sorry for the inconvenience! D:

@DiamondWing: I normally dont accept payment until after the drawing is completed, but I didnt put that up there, so I guess it's alright...I'll just cross out 'payment due' in my mental list. :)

Resident mounted archer
Epona

10:05pm Oct 27 2011 (last edited on 10:32pm Oct 27 2011)

Normal User

Herein lies the remains of a double post. May it rest in pixels.  

Resident mounted archer
diamondwing

7:43am Oct 28 2011

Normal User

Hope you finish it soon!

\\r\\n\r\n13.png
LaCortoriReturn

12:09pm Oct 28 2011

Normal User

Sorry about your computer! My sister once ruined a monitor when she stabbed it with a pen. D: Bad times...
I don't mind waiting, BTW. Good luck!

Epona

12:54pm Oct 28 2011

Normal User

She stabbed it with a pen? O.o

Resident mounted archer
LaCortoriReturn

1:35pm Oct 28 2011

Normal User

Yes. XD She was about 6 at the time, granted, but it split right through the monitor.

Epona

3:16am Nov 22 2011

Normal User

Oh. Wow. XD

Jeeze. Im so sorry guys! Im not gunna be able to get these done! I just dont have the time! D: I'll be returning the TU, DW, in full. Gahl. I feel horrible. ><

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1