Ahrkeath's Art Alley~

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Ahrkeath

3:28am Nov 11 2011

Normal User

:3 Hai.

So looking at my last couple commishes, they're going to take a while just because they're detailed. So! With that in mind, I'm going to go ahead with my updated prices and open once again! ^^
FallynDreamz

3:47am Nov 11 2011 (last edited on 4:32am Nov 11 2011)

Normal User

I'll order :D
lol.
Will update with a choice of characters to draw =]

mmmkay so, im not entirely sure what i want sooo i'll list my characters and you pick the one you want to draw? I would like a full colored/shaded of which ever one you choose ^.^

First off, Patches. He's a black and white bad butt cat with yellow eyes. (lol) I would like more art of him as a human with one white cat ear and one black, black hair, yellow eyes, black fluffeh tail and he can have on black wing and one white wing if you want to add the wings.
refs: http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/StarlitDreamerz/0Karma.png

Next is Lollopy. Shes a brown and grey sweet heart of a bunny... netherland dwarf/holland lop mix (her ears are up though not floppy) with soft brown eyes. I would also like more art of her as a human. She should have pointy grey bunny ears, soft brown hair and warm brown eyes and look sweet and innocent (maybe even holding a lollipop since that was her nick name ^.^) with yellow wings if you want to add them.
refs: see above :D

Then there is my persona, Fallyn. Shes a strong willed, stubborn "savior" (basically a knight with magic). She has light grey cat ears and a fluffy light grey tail, pale pink wings (almost white) with a brown bone along the top, she has golden brown hair and green eyes. She can be drawn in silver armor (with her sword or without it) or in a dress that looks like something out of the movie Ever After. o and she should be wearing a pink pendant.
refs: see profile

Theres also Jack, my persona's mate. He's a kind and gentle farmer's boy with shaggy brown hair and olive colored gentle eyes
refs: see profile (karmas drawing of fallyn has him in it.)

Last but not least, my fursona. Shes a mousey ferret cat, with wings. lol
Also, I saw you like drawing dragons, if you want to design a dragon form for her instead that would be sweet.
refs: see profile

:D

Let me know which one you choose.
I'll pay 2-3mil? (or more if you like)

bannerr2
Ahrkeath

3:58am Nov 11 2011

Normal User

Teehee~ Alright, I can't wait to see what your request is. ^^
LeoLeaf

2:28am Nov 12 2011 (last edited on 8:58pm Dec 6 2011)

Normal User

Nevermind

Bucky

4:41pm Nov 12 2011

Normal User

aww man, are all the slots taken? D: /late
-subscribes-

<---HA by shino || Buck by Zen--->
KarmaLion

8:39pm Nov 13 2011 (last edited on 8:42pm Nov 13 2011)

Normal User

-planning on subscribing!-

^-^

I would like to take the 5th slot if thats okay? :D

Umm.. I would like to have a fully shaded piece of my two little winged foxes Cresella and Mink.

I meant to put wings on them after awhile, but I got a little preoccupied... So I was thinking about dragon or bat styled wings. Whichever you prefer to put on them.

I was hoping maybe you could make them flying in the air through the clouds :D But if you cant, maybe just put them together playing or something. Be creative ^-^

And i guess this means my price evens out to... 1,650,000tu? If i really like the piece I might tip a few more hundred thousand :3

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6