860m. looking for art. <3

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Arrow

4:44pm Apr 9 2020 (last edited on 4:51pm Apr 9 2020)

Normal User

hiring artists to do some stuff for me! if interested, please post which topic you're interested in drawing, your cost, and some examples and i'll rmail you privately. <3

POKEMON
1. would love a commission of myself with my pokemon dream team! :> 
brown hair and brown/hazel eyes. i'm fairly pale and rly notable features are the gold nose ring and the freckle on my right cheek. 
the pokemon!
calcifer the charizard
lyr the leafeon
blue the vaporeon
and fable the ninetales. i love scarves and stuff like in the rescue team games and imagine those would be the only accessories on any of them. uvu

2. the boy would also love a drawing of himself with his dream team
tle="" target="_blank">ref of him , and of us together orz
these are his top 3 (most important): swampert, 
vulpix, natu
and the rest of the team, though not as important in the whole shot, esp if you choose to do the 3rd commission: vibrava, sensu oricorio, rockruff

3. us together! with our pokemon! if you don't want to do all of them (which is a lot omg), our favorites are fine! calcifer's def mine.

TATTOO
for those who are familiar with the adventure zone, you'd be perfect to design this! the story of taz: balance means a whole lot to me and i've decided i want something of it to be my first tat ;n;
((the next part is fairly spoiler free?))
the found family aspect of it is what matters the most to me so a representation of all seven birds would be wonderful. i also really like minimalist styles, with colors used only for accents, as far as that goes? 

the prophecy is pretty bone-chilling to me and i think that's kind of what i'd like? 

"I saw all of existence all at once. I saw a dark storm, a living hunger eating it from within. But I saw a brilliant light heralded by seven birds, flying tirelessly from the storm. I saw seven birds: the Twins, the Lover, the Protector, the Lonely Journal-keeper, the Peacemaker, and the Wordless One."

so i've imagined kind of a grayish storm cloud with thin lines of multicolored rain coming from it and seven silhouettes of birds flying through it. there's a tat artist near me that can work in greyscale watercolor and does some really incredible stuff, so i'd like to do something sort of in that style. [tle="" target="_blank">example]

hello my name is elder price
Kush

6:34am Apr 10 2020

Normal User

I am interested in either 1 or 2 or both.
Reference and examples are in my thread (refer my signature below).
Go to page: 1