*** Karma's Adoption Centre ***

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
Mercy

5:44pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Well a bino with a bino kioka would be the color of the bino and the markings of the kioka xD So... I would be getting a bino Kioka xD Anywho, if your haven't started one of my eight, can you simply switch that over to be the baby of the black ezahni and the bino kioka to make a black kioka?

Do not talk to me or my snails ever again.
Descent

6:05pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Sure, Lake :3

Mercy

6:16pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Thank yah kindly. :3 I can't help feeling that I have bought the most of these little guys o_o I really am addicted aren't I?

Oh, and nother question time.... What if you wanted to breed a black ezahni and say a bino ezahni together? :X How would that turn out? With black colors and white markings or white markings and black patterns?

Descent

7:15pm Sep 2 2011 (last edited on 7:16pm Sep 2 2011)

Normal User

Um, not exactly Lazz. What the babies take after father is only the visual shape of their markings. All colours are after mother. So, let's say, a male Ezahni has only Ezahni kids (of various colours) while an albino mother has only albino kids (of various patterns). The male's colours don't matter really.

Wishbelle

7:24pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

what if you get like 50 babies... then do you think the father's color count?

FoxCrazy

7:28pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Can Foxeh order two more? Male, please. *still desperate for Omni*

"You're off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters."

Clouding

7:29pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Azure easero?
-Gasps-
Awweh' it's so cute!
-Snugs-
I may order another one when I have enough to breed. <3

I am online..
Lunchboxbaby

7:37pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

I will keep this thread in mind. These are so cute. <3 I love them. :)

Wishbelle

7:42pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

-REPLY SHAO SO I'Z CAN BRREEEDDD-

Descent

7:48pm Sep 2 2011 (last edited on 7:48pm Sep 2 2011)

Normal User

I lol'd, Wish XD 

Thanks, Clouding :3

Fox, sure. I'll get to work when I open again :3  

snowflake139

7:49pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

My brown tabby Lilu is so pretty. <33 Thanks so much. I'll definitely buy some more when you're open. ^^

Here is your assignment. I have an order for one of these Creatu: albino Meragon\r\n
\r\nYou currently have 13 Pet Quest Points.
Kitsune

7:57pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

>> I wanted one D: Why do I keep missing out on slots xD 

-sits- 

I was going to get a custom :U

-waits for her turn patiently because Karma is a nice person- 

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Meelanya

8:07pm Sep 2 2011 (last edited on 8:08pm Sep 2 2011)

Normal User

Hey Karma .. when you're not too busy, I would like to change my natural Omni patterned Lilu's gender to a Male! FoxCrazy is going to pay the fee since she's going to breed one of her females with it. I gave her permission! c:

FoxCrazy

8:12pm Sep 2 2011 (last edited on 8:57pm Sep 2 2011)

Normal User

*nods* Yep. I am paying for the potion and the breeding. It would breed to be albno Omni, yes? Since the pattern of the father would be Omni, and the female's colors are albino, yes?

And just clearing up, the black Kioka Lake got from breeding ours is mine, too, yes?

I'd like to breed my calico cat-patterned male with Lake's snow leopard-patterned female, please. *dumps more tu on* If ever I order toomuch, lemme know.

Mercy

8:51pm Sep 2 2011 (last edited on 8:52pm Sep 2 2011)

Normal User

Fox... not exactly. I paid for it so the pet is still mine but I do thank you for granting me permission to breed with your pet. In the same way, you have my permission to breed with one of mine if you like.

Shao

9:04pm Sep 2 2011 (last edited on 9:09pm Sep 2 2011)

Normal User

Hey Reiu, this is just so you know that I gave Toshiro permission to breed with my shaefu lilu kay?

wait... *thinks* Shaeful lilu.... O_Oahhhhh! *tackles it in happiness* IloveitIloveitIloveit!! So.OC.Worthy. *runs off to make OC*

Meelanya

9:10pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

lol, this thread is so ...... alive!!!!! xD

Mercy

9:16pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

xD Me and Det have plotted together.... and I have given her permission to breed with one of mine, whichever it may be. I think it was the snow leopard

Det also gave me permission in turn to breed with her calico easero and my bino lilu to make a bino easero.... (though I am buying a gender change potion to make my albino into a female)... and also with her wyrae and my Black kayoki to make a black wyrae. :D Now I must wait till your open again *plots* 

FoxCrazy

10:13pm Sep 2 2011 (last edited on 10:18pm Sep 2 2011)

Normal User

Okay.

Mee's nattie Omni Lilu (Which I bought a potion for to make male) + My Albino Kioka Lilu, which is female. (This should be albino Omni, yes?)

Lake's Snow leopard Lilu, which is female + my calico cat Lilu, which is male. (And this one...something interesting.)

Better?

Mercy

10:15pm Sep 2 2011

Normal User

Ok Clarifying:

Dets 'Calico Male Easero Lilu + My Albino Female Lilu" = Albino Easero Lilu? (I think this is right)

also

Dets 'Trance Male Wyrae Lilu + My Black Female Kayoki Lilu" = Black Wyrae Lilu (also assume this is right)

If I am wrong, tell me... ^^ I am paying for the end results... so just let me know :D

Go to page: 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15