✏ ed's colored sketches

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
eddddwin

8:24am Nov 6 2013 (last edited on 8:16pm Dec 8 2013)

Normal User

Hello!!!

I'm in need of $$$MAD CA$H$$$ so I'm going to sell some drawings. Here are some examples for u:

BUSTS are 10 mil
FULL BODIES are 20 mil

ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS ARE DOUBLE!

To request something, just post in this thread using this template:
Subject(s):
Bust or FB:
Additional info: (posing or w/e)
Price:

When I approve the request I'll ask for paypent, and once you send that I'll start your drawing. I'll also accept pets as payment, particularly birds (so mirabilis, aukira, etc), so ask about that if you'd like!

Right now I'm only opening ONE SLOT. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A USD COMMISSION, MESSAGE ME!

SLOTS
1. Sagitaurius

FINISHED COMMISSIONS
http://25.media.tumblr.com/74aff8793a92197e974b7efc561d1e0e/tumblr_mvznbbZEIy1rowcr8o1_500.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/eef6665cec83c8bba88557d195452911/tumblr_mx66qhLgBr1rowcr8o1_500.png
Detneth106

10:40am Nov 6 2013

Normal User

Subject(s): my dragon chara Faustus
Bust or FB: fb merci
Additional info: nothing really, other than that he's a really cutesy, cheerful guy and likes to laze around most of the time!
Price: 20mil

some refs:
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l627/Detneth106/Personal%20Art/25tgwf9.png
http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l627/Detneth106/DetnethDragon.png

ps you have the greatest style ever i just want to cuddle your faes forever omg

Logo
dphne

2:06pm Nov 6 2013

Normal User

Just subbing :)

Dustfeather

2:46pm Nov 6 2013

Normal User

Wow, these are beautiful! :o Definitely coming back as soon as this event is over and I stop spending all my money on Jaaku. <3

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
eddddwin

5:16pm Nov 6 2013

Normal User

@Detneth106 aaaa thank you!!!! and thank you other folks else too haha youre all v sweet
you can transfer the money whenever and i'll get the drawing to you asap :-)
eddddwin

2:58am Nov 9 2013

Normal User

open slot!
dphne

4:51am Nov 9 2013

Normal User

Subject(s): Caliadne, my ginger zennie
Bust or FB: FB
Additional info: (posing or w/e) She is the alpha female in my zennie pack, so I'd like her to be in a proud and strong position. 
Price: 20 mil

eddddwin

5:35am Dec 7 2013

Normal User

open slot !!
Sagitaurus

4:32pm Dec 7 2013 (last edited on 4:37pm Dec 7 2013)

Normal User

AMG ME PLZ!!!  I need like a little to get my ref together though? I really want a pic of me and my girls in our god tier. ;-;

UniqueSoul

9:57pm Dec 7 2013

Normal User

Do you work off of deion? Cause if you do:

Subject(s): My human OC Olesya
Bust or FB: Full body
Additional info: She is short and doll-like with long, raven black hair, china skin, small but full, peach colored lips, and long dark eyelashes that frame her big hollow eyes. Her soul sucking black eyes have gold, orange and red flecks that float in the abyss. Olesya's hair holds dark ringlet curls that fall down to her waist and amount to such a volume that seems to be too heavy for her little body. As for her attire, Olesya seems to be keen on wearing scarlet dresses that are full of ribbons and bows that very in length but are always classic lolitas. She also wears black, calf length boots that are wound with white ribbons, a black overcoat and an old rusty silver locket that is circular and has nothing but her name graved inside.
Personality: She speaks her mind ruthlessly and ins't afraid of the actions caused by her sharp tongue. Her blunt and rude personality has, and will surely continue to cause her a lot of trouble, but nothing she can't handle, for she can hold her own quite well. Olesya carries herself with a superior aura which she feels is fairly accurate. She has an immense amount of confidence to the point where she looks down on others and doesn't bother to take into account other people's emotions. One may even suggest that she doesn't have a filter, thus she doesn't understand what things are appropriate to say and which aren't. However, it isn't just her people skills that cause people in general to hate her, but her temper that makes a scary combination with her sharp tongue. Olesya is easily rattled and her short temper is like a fuse waiting to be lit. However, although she seems very crude, Olesya is quite emotional when all the right gears are in place, but since she is dense and is fairly good about sealing these emotions away (plus her really bad people skills), no one seems to notice
Price: 20 mil

eddddwin

8:16pm Dec 8 2013

Normal User

@UniqueSoul aaa im sorry but i only have one slot and Sagitaurius got here first!! :---( next time!

and @Sagitaurius no prob! take ur time
UniqueSoul

7:35pm Dec 9 2013

Normal User

Ah, it is fine, I will just subscribe and wait ^^

Go to page: 1