Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
omnoms

1:38pm Jan 18 2014

Normal User

-casually subscribes to stalk for slots to get gorgeousness art ovo"-

Detneth106

12:34pm Jan 20 2014

Normal User

whispers i am set back yet again i am so sorry my friends.
AKA det's laptop conked out a week ago and by that i mean i spilled like 3/4s a cup of tea on top of the keyboard and it's super-duper-ultra dead. ;u;

i am getting a new laptop but i get it when i see my mom on the 8th of february, so it's...a bit in the future. i will get to work on those commissions asap (once i've reinstalled SAI and CS6) and hopefully i can reopen this dang thread so i can take more orders!!

once again i'm terribly sorry about the delays on this!! i hate making people wait but this really couldn't be helped. ;w;

Logo
Rainy

2:20pm Feb 5 2014

Normal User

I see one open slot! May I claim it? :3

Detneth106

8:13am Feb 18 2014

Normal User

crumbs i was on vacation so i didn't see this! D:
yes there is an open slot but unfortunately i have bad news! :C my laptop shipped late so unfortunately i wasn't able to get it from my mom when i saw her recently. i won't have a functional laptop for art purposes until may 5th, so again the thread is on hold. ;u;

i really do apologize for the delays and everything and i will get on requests asap once i can. i can put you on the list if you like Rainy but i won't be able to complete it for another 3 months. :[

Logo
Rainy

11:51am Feb 18 2014

Normal User

Sure, I'll still be around and wanting art, just might be a different character! <3

Go to page: 1, 2, 3