! anc's swap shop !

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Wildflower

11:52am Dec 8 2019 (last edited on 2:49pm Dec 8 2019)

Normal User

You walk into a small hut, expecting a person to acknowledge your presence. As you look around, you spot a large, handsome orchid Zaphao peek his head up at you. "Oh," he grunts, struggling his way out of the mess of papers and art supplies. As he falls out of the area, he shakes his fur slightly and clears his throat. "Hello, and welcome to my art shop. Well," he begins, tilting his head slightly and looking around, "it's less of an art shop and more of a trade shop. I'm looking for some certain... friends, would you say? My owner needs some pets for what he's calling a quest. While I myself may not get it, the more I turn in, the more treats I get, so it's worth it."

This shop is a trade shop! Anc will trade his drawings for your pets! ~

here i'm swapping drawings for pets that i need for my kir's quest! depending on the pet and color, you can swap them for some of my art!

!if the pet needed is a seasonal, then you will have the option of having it shaded!

i'm sorry this thread is gonna be massive i couldn't figure out how to resize images LOL!

CURRENT QUEST:

Albino Leverine

PRICING GUIDE:

a headshot is worth a pet that is natural, sepia, cream, or black! 

a pixel is worth a pet that is ginger or silver!

a small animation is worth a pet that is ginger or silver!
-cannot be shaded-

a fullbody is worth a pet that is blonde, calico or albino!
-albinos can come with shading for non seasonal if so desired-
-seasonal albinos come with shading and an additional headshot-

Wildflower

12:04pm Dec 8 2019

Normal User

ADVERTISEMENT:

[url=http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/market/art/-anc-039-s-swap-shop-/~page/1/] come visit anc's swap shop!! help me with my kir's quest, and get some art in return! pixels, animations and more! come help out today! current quest:

SecretsOfTheShadows

10:29pm Dec 17 2019

Normal User

Turned in a calico myotis for your kir quest! Can I get a cute picture of Akko Kagari smiling?

Go to page: 1