Wolfie's Bulk Food Sales

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
Schley

5:41pm Oct 26 2015 (last edited on 5:47pm Oct 26 2015)

Normal User

NOTICE- The word Sub- S c r i p t -ion shows as Subion. I have no idea why.

Hello and welcome to Wolfie's bulk food sales!
 We sell miscellaneous food items at comparable prices to the NPC shops. If you don't have time to hit the stores every little while to get enough food to suppy the many (or few!) creatu on your profile, we can help! Our services will keep your pets fed adequately with good, tasty food. Plus, none of it is poisoned! (unless you request for it to be so) Buy from Wolfie's Bulk Food sales today!

Services offered-

One-time order
 In this service, you are sent the amount of food you've requested as soon as it is obtained. The food will be sent to you, purchased from any one of the food-selling NPC shops. There are no guarantees as to what you will get, as this service is a mixed bag. Once your items are sent, you are expected to send the TU that you've been billed immediately for a smooth transaction that is enjoyable to both users.

Specialty order
With a specialty order, you will request what shops you wish me to hunt or what items you want me to obtain for you. During my usual runs, I will purchase these items and save the final purchase messages to be sent to you. After I have gathered the needed amount of items, they will be sent to you at the nearest oppurtunity. You are expected to send the TU that you are billed promptly.

Subion purchase
In a subion purchase, you will get a certian amount of random food items delivered to you monthly or weekly. They will be sent either on the first Saturday of the month, or every week on Saturday. This will go on as long as you request. Payment may be sent for multiple weeks/months.

Payment-

Payment is requested for all purchases within two days of the order being fufilled. Other plans may be worked out if needed. You will recieve a daily Rmail reminding you that payment is requested, and for subions you will recieve an Rmail two days before subion payment is due, and then onwards from that point. Subsctiptions are not sent if the payment is behind. Pure only, unless another method is worked out. The conversion for CP is one CP- 600k. Extra will be refunded.

One time order
For every hundred items, the price is 200k pure. I will do the math for you and send a bill as soon as the items have arrived.

Specialty order
The pricing per specialty order is the price of all items rounded up to the nearest hundred TU, with a 10k work fee added into the total order of up to 20 items. If there are more items than this, the work fee will be increased. I will do the math and send a bill as soon as the items have arrived.

Subion purchase
The pricing for a subion order is 150k TU pure for every hundred items. I will do the math for you and bill you for as many months/weeks as you wish to purchase.

Disclaimer

All items are random, all but those in a specialty order. I reserve the right to cancel an order/subion at any time, you will be refunded if you have sent the TU already. There are no refunds for any cases but the before mentioned. I may change the price of items at any time, any orders submitted before this will be charged the original price.

Go to page: 1